Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-20-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Default Guess the Dictator/Sitcom Character

http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

Old, but I don't care, and neither should you.

Jackass.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't work for me
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

Congratulations, you stumped me! It certainly seemed that you were rhoda from mary tyler moore, but if you say you weren't, I guess I have to believe you. Not that I'm happy about it. In fact, you've ruined my whole day. But I'll get you next time!
In the meanwhile, if you tell me who you were and help me out with a good yes/no question, I'll be able to guess it right next time. Please, try to think of a good general question that can be answered "yes" for lots of characters, not just the one that you were thinking of. And if you can't think of a good question, don't worry about it, just go and play a new game.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Doesn't work for me
It works for me and the guy under you... :?
Old 02-20-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

I picked the guy from Scrubs to do this, but it gave me Muhammad Ali...
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

doesn't work for me either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

doesn't work for me either.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
I picked the guy from Scrubs to do this, but it gave me Muhammad Ali...
It guessed when I was JD, Turk, Janitor, and Lonnie.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
rocksoff44

don't work
Old 02-20-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Well, that's certainly odd.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess that you are Christian from Nip Tuck! Am I right?
Worked for me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what's the point of this????

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
Quote:
Worked for me.
Woo! Now you're off my "People who suck hard" list, and on to my "People who only sorta suck" list. 8)
Old 02-20-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28
what's the point of this????
To kill 2-5 minutes.

What's the point of your post?
Old 02-20-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Quote:
Worked for me.
Woo! Now you're off my "People who suck hard" list, and on to my "People who only sorta suck" list. 8)
You know you love me, Frogstomp.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-20-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Worked for me.
Only because of your delicious cheese coating.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Worked for me.
Only because of your delicious cheese coating.
:D good answer.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-20-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Damn, i just kept clicking no for a few minutes and then it asked me if I'm a f'ing n1gger.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i get a bunch of code

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is the link between the dictator and sitcom is my question.

Didn't guess my dictator who wasn't exactly a dictator. Got my second, damn.

Well, I win this round. You are player number 2 to pick Jeremy Goodwin from Sports Night, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Jeremy Goodwin from Sports Night.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

spmehow i was only the 2nd person to use wilso from home improvement. WHat a shame!

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used characters from seinfeld and it nailed them quite quickly.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom Cruise
Old 02-21-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 2 to have chosen you suck from dickland. you suck from dickland was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

it got Dauber Dybinski from Coach.... crazy
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote