Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-26-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default iPhone Discussion

Anybody got one? When are the new ones coming out? What sucks about it? Anyone hack theirs?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

I've heard what sucks is that it has no keypad.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

A lot of my friend have one. What sucks is typing is pretty challenging at first. Once you get used to it its sweet. I havent heard of a new one coming out.

Oh and ive hacked my iTouch

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Is it true that you can't insure it like a regular phone?
Old 12-26-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my bro has the verizon voyager

its pretty sweet

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my friend got the iphone for xmas, havent really played with it yet though
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
my bro has the verizon voyager

its pretty sweet
The only phone i'm truly jealous of.
Old 12-26-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like it, but wouldnt spend the money on it

it does have a keypad though (talking about the voyager)

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to buy it now, but I think I should wait till the 3G compliant ones come out... I don't want to wait to long... that's the problem.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555 View Post
A lot of my friend have one. What sucks is typing is pretty challenging at first. Once you get used to it its sweet. I havent heard of a new one coming out.

Oh and ive hacked my iTouch
What did you use to hack the touch?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5887

I hope you have 1.1.1 though. That website is very helpful.

sig made by BoneKrusher
Old 12-26-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5887

I hope you have 1.1.1 though. That website is very helpful.
How exactly does this help me? I mean, what does this allow me to do? Thank you btw.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

If you jailbreak it it downloads a program called Installer and with that you can download 3rd party applications. It basically gives your more to do w/ the iTouch. You can have different backgrounds not just the standard black one. You can still restore it and everything will work fine. Just ask if you have any more questions

sig made by BoneKrusher
Old 12-26-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
If you jailbreak it it downloads a program called Installer and with that you can download 3rd party applications. It basically gives your more to do w/ the iTouch. You can have different backgrounds not just the standard black one. You can still restore it and everything will work fine. Just ask if you have any more questions

Interesting, I appreciate the help, thanks.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is what I know from having worked at AT&T.

You can only get service through AT&T with the iPhone. If you have a current plan then your bill will go up $20 more a month due to the services you need to fully access the features.
AT&T will not offer insurance on the phone. Any questions, concerns, etc.., are handled by Apple customer service and they are iffy at best.
You can only send Multi Media Messages through e-mail attachments. That is the only way you can receive them as well.
The new models are in the works but there is no time frame for when they will be released.
AT&T has stopped selling the 4GB as far as I know and you can only buy the 8GB.

Any more questions you can send me an IM or PM.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

there are beginning to be problems with them...

my buddy got his wife an IMAC for christmas (she already had an iphone) and when she went to sync her iphone to the imac, the iphone died...completely went black and wouldn't turn back on...

he doesn't know why it happened but it happened immediately when she plugged it into the computer...so be careful...

I haven't really heard of any major problems except that if they made it available to every carrier they'd make a gazillion dollars...no lie...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Here is what I know from having worked at AT&T.

You can only get service through AT&T with the iPhone. If you have a current plan then your bill will go up $20 more a month due to the services you need to fully access the features.
There are plenty of people out there who have an iPhone, and don't use AT&T.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
And thus pay $20 extra a month.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
As far as I know, AT&T is the only company in the US that deals with the iPhones.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-27-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
And thus pay $20 extra a month.
No, the $20 a month extra is for AT&T customers due to having to add the media package, I believe.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-27-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
No, the $20 a month extra is for AT&T customers due to having to add the media package, I believe.
Oh, ok, I was under the impression that it cost non-AT&T subscribers $20 extra a month to have a plan with the i-phone.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Backdoor spyware module allows state, corporations and hackers to listen in.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/bb/...rveillance.htm
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 07:11 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
As far as I know, AT&T is the only company in the US that deals with the iPhones.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRBLNkGLtKs

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 07:26 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

they sell unlocked iphones on ebay...around 500.00
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
How exactly does this help me? I mean, what does this allow me to do? Thank you btw.
I hacked my touch also but you should try to get the 1.1.2 version hacked. It uses the battery much better which allows it to last longer, there is also some other fix ups.