Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-27-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll play as a free agent

Gamertag: dirthouse67

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If me and JF4 can play on the same screen we'll play for sure.

Gamertag: jewlose21
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 01:46 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All right, all of the TEAM and free agents are updated.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 01:56 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess ill join as a Free Agent till i can get a partner

GT is ImBrotherCain
--Here are my Halo stats for those who wish to add me as a partner--
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/De...=ImBrotherCain

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 12-27-2007 at 02:02 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
If me and JF4 can play on the same screen we'll play for sure.

Gamertag: jewlose21
Ladies and gentleman.

I give you the winning team.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crap I might have to get a one month subscription just for this
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team Name: "The Hamsters"
Member 1: ImBrotherCain / ImBrothercain
Member 2: DLionAll / Jeezy93

You can remove us from the FA list

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 12-27-2007 at 03:50 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
RexGrossmans-cheesecake
Veteran

RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.

Well since this is pretty much a halo thread you guys should check out my new map: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=16005549

Thanks BoneKrusher!
RexGrossmans-cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Guys, there are 3 new maps up for download. They cost 800 gamerpoints. I dont know how else to get them, but I know if you go to bestbuy or something and buy one of those points cards, then your able to buy it online.

I dont know anything about the maps yet, but I hear they are good ones.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to go get a 1 month subscription to live and I'll join. i have never played Halo 3 though
Old 12-27-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, I have 570 points. I'm going to have to buy more.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Damn, I have 570 points. I'm going to have to buy more.
Yeah, someone said that one map was similar to Coagulation from Halo 1 and 2. I dont know anything, but tomorrow, Im heading to BestBuy and getting me a new points card and getting these maps.

Also, JBond, I have taken your proposition into consideration, and I will get back to you either sometime tonite, or tomorrow morning.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I just spent 100 dollars on the stupid wireless network adapter and the stupid thing isn't strong enough to pick up a signal from 2 rooms over
Old 12-27-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Yeah, someone said that one map was similar to Coagulation from Halo 1 and 2. I dont know anything, but tomorrow, Im heading to BestBuy and getting me a new points card and getting these maps.

Also, JBond, I have taken your proposition into consideration, and I will get back to you either sometime tonite, or tomorrow morning.
I've heard that too and I don't see it. The layout of Valhalla seems much more like Coagulation IMO.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm downloading the maps now.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-27-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Ok i fixed the problem. I'm playing right now. My gamertag is kevinD40
Old 12-27-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Sweet, you want to play Kev?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-28-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Ladies and gentleman.

I give you the winning team.

Pfffffffffffft. I'll pair up with someone amazing and he'll carry us to victory while I get 5 kills and 10 deaths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in.

Prometheus151

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 01:16 AM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I'm in.

Prometheus151
Yeah...I couldn't make a thread that said no gingers, but...no gingers.

And just a reminder, if you are a free agent that hasn't found a teammate by the new year, I will match you with another free agent. And if there's an odd number of free agents... well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Last edited by S4L : 12-28-2007 at 01:18 AM.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 01:31 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta love Halo...

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStat...&player=j05son

Nice setting us up with close ranged skill players in a ranked match [team slayer].

36 colonel, 37 colonel, 30 captain vs 31 Major, 29 Major and a 28 Captain.

I love how halo goes, **** finding 4v4 we'll half-ass this match making system and make it 3v3.

Then we lose by a point and I was +11 k:d

One more month and I should have my new PC and can let Halo sit on the shelf not being played like it belongs...

CS:S > Halo 3

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/arti...tuation-Halo-3
^Best and most honest review on Halo3^

p.s. sorry for this rant, it's a result of nearly 4 hours of playing Halo starting at a level 29 and finishing as one as well. Halo is still over rated though.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will play as a free agent or pm me if you need a partner.

Gamertag: DwarfThrower

I added most of you guys as friends and hope to own some noobs with you guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
I will play as a free agent or pm me if you need a partner.

Gamertag: DwarfThrower

I added most of you guys as friends and hope to own some noobs with you guys.
Oh I didn't know that was you. I'll accept
Old 12-28-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Sweetness. Soon we can just start playing some completely NFLDC Social Slayer games, haha.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-28-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Halo is literally too easy for me right now, me and my buddy just ripped through 15 double team games going easily undefeated, one of them was even 25-0. Can you say tournament champ?
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote