Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-28-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eh, I tried to add some of you and try to get in that NFLDC social slayer party but my NAT settings were being gay. I made my 360 static IP so I could portforward it but I need the DNS and Time Warner is closed. Figures, Live doesn't work today and then my NAT settings are strict. Seriously, how does your NAT change from open to strict like that?

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 01:47 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who wants to be on my team?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 02:18 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
So who wants to be on my team?
are you any good?

;-)

Old 12-29-2007, 02:54 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
are you any good?

;-)
I just got the game. I'm not that bad but i wouldn't say I'm that good either
Old 12-29-2007, 03:59 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just got the game. I'm not that bad but i wouldn't say I'm that good either

ill be on your team since we have the same 1st name which is awsome

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
ill be on your team since we have the same 1st name which is awsome
Shall we be named Hines Ward's Pubestache?
Old 12-29-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
TitansKKH1
Rookie

TitansKKH1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hey ill get in this..

gamertag is DrBubbles10
Old 12-29-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Shall we be named Hines Ward's Pubestache?
sounds good to me

Old 12-29-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

We should move this to a 3 on 3
Old 12-29-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, just got XBL hooked back up, but I've had Halo 3 for a while. I'm in for this. Gamertag Artbtz.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Hey guys, just got XBL hooked back up, but I've had Halo 3 for a while. I'm in for this. Gamertag Artbtz.
BrownsTown, we never did have our game! Is this going to happen? Or would you care to play in this tourny?
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
BrownsTown, we never did have our game! Is this going to happen? Or would you care to play in this tourny?
I'll face you right now if you want. Just send me a friend request. My gamertag is Artbtz.
Old 12-29-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
I'll face you right now if you want. Just send me a friend request. My gamertag is Artbtz.
Well, right now probably wont be the greatest time, Im going out soon to catch the Pats game in a little while too, but if your online after the game, my name is Canada26. Ill come on here and see if your on.
Old 12-29-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Well, right now probably wont be the greatest time, Im going out soon to catch the Pats game in a little while too, but if your online after the game, my name is Canada26. Ill come on here and see if your on.
Chances are I won't be on here, my comps acting up (borrowing a laptop right now). But this is my first shot at Halo 3 on XBL so if it's anything like Halo 2, just check Xbox live anytime in the next few months, I'll be on ;)
Old 12-29-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Chances are I won't be on here, my comps acting up (borrowing a laptop right now). But this is my first shot at Halo 3 on XBL so if it's anything like Halo 2, just check Xbox live anytime in the next few months, I'll be on ;)
Allright, well add me if you want Canada26, and I will probably check online after the game, and if your on we'll duel.
Old 12-30-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I'm goin to play right now if anyone wants to join me. KevinD40
Old 12-31-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Who wants to be on my team? I don't seem to have a teammate yet.

BTW I'm gonna be playing right about now. Tag Artbtz. If we get enough people on we can just do a custom game since matchmaking sucks right now.
Old 12-31-2007, 02:10 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Who wants to be on my team? I don't seem to have a teammate yet.

BTW I'm gonna be playing right about now. Tag Artbtz. If we get enough people on we can just do a custom game since matchmaking sucks right now.
Team Tony Dungy is a faghole

?

Old 12-31-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

The first post should be updated and the teams should be finalized asap. That way teammates can play together if need be for a day
Old 12-31-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think me and Chris are going to be a team, not sure though.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I think me and Chris are going to be a team, not sure though.
Worst team ever right there
Old 12-31-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not nearly as bad as you and Chris.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Not nearly as bad as you and Chris.
I need to find a korean kid on this site and me and him will destroy you
Old 01-01-2008, 04:49 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

KCJ, are we going to be a team? If so I propose we figure out a time we can get online tomorrow to play so we can get some practice in as a team
Old 01-01-2008, 04:53 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
KCJ, are we going to be a team? If so I propose we figure out a time we can get online tomorrow to play so we can get some practice in as a team
u live on the west coast right well idk what time i can go on cuz to the hospital up hopefully 12 or 1 or whatever time you like but my Halo 3 is been ******* up for some reason lately, like im about to start a game online and all of a sudden it says my disc is unreadable and will not play but it has only done it like 4 times so im kind of scared so if it all works out we can play, what time is good for you??