Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-21-2007, 01:27 AM    (permalink
morknolle
Rookie

morknolle hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Mork's Final Pre-Combine/Free Agency Draft (4 Rounds)

OK, I've made a decent bit of changes since my last mock I linked on here. I apologize to those of you who don't like following a link to a mock off-site, but I was working on it there and didn't have time to re-type all of it here as the Combine starts tomorrow. Anyways, here is my final mock before the Combine and start of free agency:

http://www.mymockdraft.com/2095/Review.aspx

Let me know what you think of the draft overall and how you like your team's picks.
morknolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:35 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams draft

1. :evil:
2. :)
3. :|
4. :D

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:46 AM    (permalink
TorryHolt81

I like the Browns pick alot
Old 02-21-2007, 02:20 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pretty ordinary Buc draft

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 02:40 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marcus Thomas is a big no-no. Other than that, not bad. The Falcons are very strict, on character, unlike some organizations.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 04:27 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carricker or Revis to the 9ers before Willis but other than that its ok

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 07:30 AM    (permalink
ftbl88

Eagles draft is not good at all. Read my sig and that will help you with your first and third round picks. Rouse is OK in the second, though. I would go DE in the first for the Eagles since you have us with Rouse in the second, and Anthony Waters, MLB in the third.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:25 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Ravens fan I'd rather have Ikaika Alama-Francis or Ray McDonald over Pittman and Blades and if Ginn is there at our 1st round pick I dont see how we could not take him.

Using the available players at our picks in your mock, this draft would be much better for the Ravens:

1st: Ted Ginn Jr WR OSU or maybe even Meachem or Rice (we are in need on a playmaker on offense)
2nd: Josh Wilson CB Maryland
3rd: Ikaika Alama-Francis DE Hawaii
Old 02-21-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

love KC's draft
Old 02-21-2007, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see the Patriots passing on Ted Ginn at #28. He's a better prospect than Anthony Spencer, and we don't really need an outside linebacker as much as an inside guy - Vrabel is better suited to play on the outside, Junior Seau's a free agent who's 38, and Tedy Bruschi may be retiring. I also don't see us passing on someone like Joe Staley in the second. Not too high on Bain...Brian Leonard, Jay Moore, Ikaika Alama-Francis, or Ray McDonald there...Justin Warren is so slow that I don't think New England would draft him.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bears Draft
1.Ben Grubbs G-I like it, its a solid pick. :D
2. Zach Miller TE-Definately a good pick tho not a position of need :D
3.Juwan Simpson OLB-Ehh i dont really like this anymore (since we franchised Briggs) Guys like Doug Free, James Martin, Branden Frye, Sabby Piscatelli, and Steve Smith might be better.
4.John Beck QB- i dont like this pick. Marcus Thomas, or Michael Coe would be better.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
SDSupaChargers
Rookie

SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Chargers draft
1) Ted Ginn - dream come true
2) Josh Wilson - interesting pick and possible I guess, but safety is a much bigger need. How about John Wendling instead
3) Josh Gattis - if you give us Wendling in the second then this need has already been addressed. Preferably a linebacker here, but you could go corner too. Maybe even running back like Darius Walker, but then you would have to change your fourth round pick. Also this is a little high for Gattis, 4-5th round
4) Deshawn Wynn - Good pick and pretty good value

Decent mock
Old 02-21-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
bucknut12
Rookie

bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.

Saints

1.) OK-IF we lose Hollis Thomas

2.) MLB is good, don't know much about him.

3.) Davis is an OK pick.

4. a) We don't need a S at all in this draft. Give us Medlock.

4. b) We took one MLB why take another?

4. c) Great pick.
bucknut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brown is good value in the first
I don't really like Johnson in the second
Crosby is ok, but I don't think we will draft a kicker that early
McBride is decent
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very solid Packers draft; addresses RB, KR/PR, and TE :D

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best Bucs mock w/o CJ so far. All the picks were great based on the situation......until TRENT EDWARDS :evil: :evil:

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my the Skins at #6 taking Okoye over Branch or even Hall, Landry, or Willis is pure madness.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 04:13 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default nice

Great first two rounds! A-Mazing!

But Buster is not a 3-4 inside linebacker, or 3-4 linebacker at all.

I'm not a huge fan of Jay Moore in the 4th, because we have bigger needs like cornerback and O-line, but that is pretty good value if he is there.

Nice job overall!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
MNRunLeft
Rookie

MNRunLeft hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like the draft for the Vikings. I would still prefer them trade down a bit but if they stay Landry is a player I can live with at 7. Rice in the 2nd round is a steal talentwise so I love the pick. Buzuin and Marten both fill needs in round 3 and 4 so thats aways a plus.
MNRunLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Really bad Lions draft.

Thomas is fine.

DE is a Position of need but we wont take woodley that high, Damieyon Hughes is the more likely selection.

I HATE kolb in the 3rd, if we draft a QB itll be Brady Quinn, no one else, give us Buster Davis

Darius Walker is a bad pick too. HB wont be drafted until 6th, if at all. Give us Ray McDonald there.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

KC already hs a center for the future in Rudy Niswanger, I think he could start ina year or two. Soo give us Joe Staley second round and i love it!
Old 02-21-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58
Rams draft

1. :evil:
2. :)
3. :|
4. :D
copy cat. using my style.

1st :D
2nd :)
3rd :evil:
4th :|

if leonard drops to the 4th we would draft him. very good first. alright 2nd. kalil and staley are better picks though. very bad 3rd. if we draft a qb id want it in the first or later around 5-7. OVERALL RAIDERS DRAFT: B-

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
LB51

usual Giants draft
Old 02-21-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Theres no way we would pass on Meriweather in the 2nd and Staley in the 3rd.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink

I love the niners draft!!!!