Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-29-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats JBond on 10,000, you are truly one of the best! Hope you beat Billingsley again in the next sig bet. ;)
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awww thanks for the love Jbond. We'll have to play on live again as soon as I renew my subscription.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Thanks Jbond. I got a mic now so we should play sometime.

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Word up Jbond, keep doing your thug thizzle. My congratulations will come in the form of me kicking your ass in College Hoops 2k8 sometime soon.
Old 12-29-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easily the best milestone post I've seen here. That's a lot of work right there.

Had a lame joke I was about to post, but like I said, it was lame. Just had to stop in and say thanks since you went through all that effort. Appreciate the mention. I tell you what's creepy though- drinking blue raspberry MD 20/20 from a wine glass! haha. j/p- All the connoisseurs of fine vino savor their MD through use of proper glassware. Everybody knows that.
Old 12-29-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats big guy. You've earned your keep. I think our differences in the beginning were simply because you were a recommendation from Ward... and not because I had anything against you. lol.

Anyways, congrats on the milestone. You've been a great influence and presence on the forums.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Congrats big guy. You've earned your keep. I think our differences in the beginning were simply because you were a recommendation from Ward... and not because I had anything against you. lol.

Anyways, congrats on the milestone. You've been a great influence and presence on the forums.
Yeah familyguy, let's do it.

CCB, you best play me soon, I suck now, but I'm gonna go with my Texas State Legacy and starting acing it!

Duck, go for the lame joke, no reason not too. And who doesn't love blue liquid out of a wine glass?

That's good to hear D, I feel the same way and think we can all continue to do great things for this forum and site.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats on 10k JBond. Thanks for the mention.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aww, it's mutual JBond. And now that I see that you have College Hoops 2K8, it's time to lay down the ass whooping.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
JBond, who is your favorite and least favorite banned user of all-time?
Sorry jballa, missed this one.

Favorite: frogstomp. I liked the guy, and though he had a knack for breaking the rules, he was cool. But, his banning was well-deserved.

Least Favorite: So much to choose from. For me personally, it probably is Keak. I really don't like guys who are overly cocky. You want to swear, or argue, or personal attack, go for it. But do it humbly. Keak was just too much for me. I'm glad he's gone.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-29-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats JBond. Im glad to have cause a little bit of turmoil on here.
Haven't seen eye to eye yet but hopefully we will soon.

Oh Yeah.

When you banned me for a week a while ago.
That was one of my worst weeks ever.(Seriously)

Here's for 10,000 more.

Some Samuel L Jackson ************

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

another question, how did you come about the name JBond93?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He took two things and combined them. James Bond and the number of STD's Hines Ward's mom has
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Interesting question.

When I first got on the internet in 1993 (I was 7,) I used the name Itchy93 (after the movie All Dogs Go To Heaven). Eventually, that became lame. I have always been a big James Bond fan and wanted to commemorate my first year online, so JBond93 it was. It started as a name on a video game forum (cheatplanet,) and eventually extended to football stuff. Before getting on NFLDC, I changed my usual moniker to TheP1414 (my nickname, and seemed a bit more mature). BUT, with Creek inviting me here, I decided to stick with JBond as he knew me.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-29-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, thanks for the shout out
congrats on 10000 posts.... you def used each and every one of them in a good way

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Perhaps it's because he's immensely interested in the bond market and i'd safely assume the 93 is for Kevin Williams.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
He took two things and combined them. James Bond and the number of STD's Hines Ward's mom has
Hey, hey dont bring my mom into this....But congrats Bond
Old 12-29-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, they had the internet in 1993? I didn't get it till like at least '98.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Wow, they had the internet in 1993? I didn't get it till like at least '98.
I know right? We had a crappy old computer with crappy AOL. I could only be on 20 minutes a day or our bill would be hundreds.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-29-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I know right? We had a crappy old computer with crappy AOL. I could only be on 20 minutes a day or our bill would be hundreds.
i was 2. wow. AOL is old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Hey, hey dont bring my mom into this....But congrats Bond
Sorry. i was going to say you but I then realized that you have to have sex in order to contract an STD. Your virginity saved you from that insult
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
And during those twenty minutes, your computer would only be capable of loading three pages.
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Where are you at? I wanna to buy a plane ticket so I can go up there and give you a big ole bear hug.
Ha, I'll second that :)
Old 12-29-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was a great thread....I actually feel a bit warmer after reading all of that...I think that post directly translated to what type of person/poster you are.

It's sad to think you said back in my heyday.....I guess it really opens up my eyes to how much I used to be here....

I think there is a certain group of posters that all feel the same way on the forums. Once life starts...you just naturally lose the time to come and contribute.

Thanks for being such a genuine guy.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the mention Jbond. It is meaningful to have a high up, respected member mention people who are well, not.

I'm sure I'll see you on live, and am looking forward to playing and possibly getting to know you and some other guys [superkevin, billingsley, bantx, imbrothercane, kcj, brownstown, etc...]

Also is your IRC channel invite only? ;-) I usually idle my CS:S clan's channel [GameSurge network] which no one is never in.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote