Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-29-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i will light you on fire.
get in irc, why are you being anti-social
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
yeah I'd say I'd consider New jersey to be a bunch of pussies too
Camden begs to differ...

Everyone hates on Jersey, you're just jealous you don't have Rutgers. WE INVENTED COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!! without RU, there is no college football, equaling no draft which means no NFLDC and eventually no NFL. You guys owe Rutgers big time. We're the reason for all existance: football
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
because i hate snuff. also because i'm not in a hotel room bored out of my mind.
you have no friends, you're always bored. unless your favorite anime cartoon is on, if so, my bad for disturbing you.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

i think rutgers invented the std if im not mistaken

also if you invented CF then why do you guys suck every year
Old 12-29-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure if this is the first 10,000 thread that's mentioned me, but I'm certain it's the first the emailed me about my being mentioned.

Congrats J-Bond. I'm glad Batman brought a smile to more faces than just my own.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Camden begs to differ...

Everyone hates on Jersey, you're just jealous you don't have Rutgers. WE INVENTED COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!! without RU, there is no college football, equaling no draft which means no NFLDC and eventually no NFL. You guys owe Rutgers big time. We're the reason for all existance: football
And the reason for guidos. Don't think we all forgot about that. You're lucky we haven't turned New jersey into a nuclear weapons testing ground for that
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks njx for coming to this thread, I know you usually don't post.

And why are we talking about New Jersey now? This is a place for love! Come on!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 11:56 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i love me some goldeneye!

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Thanks njx for coming to this thread, I know you usually don't post.

And why are we talking about New Jersey now? This is a place for love! Come on!
I tried hard to resist, but alas, i couldnt. and njx's post below yours is awful. he should be banned right now!!!

and i believe it was HWJ's mom who invented the STD. at least, that's what my source tell me.

WE LOVE YOU JBOND!
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
brian leonard sucks.
i laughed so incredibly hard when i read this. you dont even know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
And the reason for guidos. Don't think we all forgot about that. You're lucky we haven't turned New jersey into a nuclear weapons testing ground for that
Wait its not testing grounds? then why is it so ******?

haha jk i live in jersey. but the nice part...
Old 12-30-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
i laughed so incredibly hard when i read this. you dont even know.
njx touches himself to compliments over the internet
Old 12-30-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
njx touches himself to compliments over the internet
pics or it didnt happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
i was just remembering your days (i think) as the biggest brian leonard homer on earth. at least now, 1 in 5 posts doesn't involve rutgers.
yea, when I first came here for the 2006 draft, every other post was of Leonard's greatness. I've trimmed my homerness to including Rutgers in 1 every 10 or so posts.

well, at least JBond shouldn't be surprised by me, calling me the local RU homer!! :D
Quote:
Old 12-30-2007, 12:05 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats JBond. 10,000+ intelligent and informative posts and counting.
MaxV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This kid is one cool cat...sorry my connection sucks. :) Congrats.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:13 AM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I feel so betrayed :( JBond's cool. Probably one of the top two recruiting guys on the board and one of the best Madden,NCAA.and Halo guys I know.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
Record: 7-3
DWilliams2IndyColts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just noticed how the majority of Bucs fans on this site are foreign( etk, 24cadilac24, canadiankid and myself).

Weird
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
I feel so betrayed :( JBond's cool. Probably one of the top two recruiting guys on the board and one of the best Madden,NCAA.and Halo guys I know.
I dont know if I would say Madden. Although he did beat me.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:23 AM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
I dont know if I would say Madden. Although he did beat me.
That's right but that reminds me of your guy's thread:)

Old 12-30-2007, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
That's right but that reminds me of your guy's thread:)
Yeah, had me feeling like a pro. Im not going to lie, I was getting hyped off of that thread. lol.

Good times, and we are looking to duplicate it. Stay tuned.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:31 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You cool guy.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:32 AM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
You cool guy.
Thank You.

Old 12-30-2007, 01:32 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

omg i got mentioned
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the kind words. Congratulations!!
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote