Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 12-31-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
zCaddyz
Rookie

zCaddyz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Bucs vs Gaints: Gameday Thread

Cant wait till the game, i think we should pull out a win if we stop there run game "TROTTER" and our o-line needs to step up
Old 12-31-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big game for me. I'm against pretty much all of my family and a lot of my friends.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zCaddyz View Post
Cant wait till the game, i think we should pull out a win if we stop there run game "TROTTER" and our o-line needs to step up
Are you saying Ruud isn't good against the run...?

Bucs 17-14. They're beat up, we can run on them, we have a physical D, and Eli is there QB.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:02 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't worry about zCaddyz T2. It's hard to understand what he is trying to say at the best of times.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:00 PM    (permalink
zCaddyz
Rookie

nah ruuds of the chain wit it u knows dude does his dizzle naw mean but the boy trotter is dumb sick it wit it stright up head bussa..............in other words there rb ways more then ruud and i think trotter would be better for the run
Old 01-01-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See what I mean...

Old 01-01-2008, 08:58 PM    (permalink
zCaddyz
Rookie

weights more then ruud is what i mean
Old 01-02-2008, 07:22 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I wasn't just referring to that particular spelling error.

Old 01-02-2008, 07:49 AM    (permalink
zCaddyz
Rookie

i know, i wrote the other way just because if u cant understand when i write normal then im not and keep it hood lol
Old 01-02-2008, 09:45 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm lost.

Trotter is a monster. He moves a lot better than one would expect because he knows where to be on the field. There would be no drop-off between him and Ruud.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I'm lost.

Trotter is a monster. He moves a lot better than one would expect because he knows where to be on the field. There would be no drop-off between him and Ruud.
Except in Coverage, and he still doesnt move as well as Ruud, and is probably not in as good shape, there would be a big drop off IMO(unless of course you are joking, in which case disregard this)
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Why mess with something that works? Ruud will see the majority of plays at LB this week and I think the only time that Trotter sees the field is during obvious running downs where I'd be tempted to replace June instead of Ruud anyway.

Old 01-02-2008, 11:58 PM    (permalink
zCaddyz
Rookie

yeah i forgot about june, what do you guys think out him i only remember him in the first half of the season but i havent really been keeping a eye out
Old 01-03-2008, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zCaddyz View Post
yeah i forgot about june, what do you guys think out him i only remember him in the first half of the season but i havent really been keeping a eye out
He has been good. Can't really fault him for a whole lot this year. But honestly, you can't really fault a whole lot of players on defense this year.

Old 01-03-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you guys often not sell out games? I think there are still a bunch of tickets left. I know they tried to put a restriction on them only allowed Florida residents to buy them. But apparently the district attonery of NY wrote a threatening letter and got that removed today.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:39 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Except in Coverage, and he still doesnt move as well as Ruud, and is probably not in as good shape, there would be a big drop off IMO(unless of course you are joking, in which case disregard this)
Umm, I don't think so. Trotter got great depth in coverage and made some nice tackles from it. He actually saved some touchdowns. Coverage is about footwork and technique, not speed. Ruud might be faster or more athletic than Trotter, but Trotter moves very well for his size. He plays like a man possessed. Ruud is getting too much credit for his tackle output, when really the MLB in our scheme is supposed to make all the tackles. I'd be happy with either player starting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Do you guys often not sell out games? I think there are still a bunch of tickets left. I know they tried to put a restriction on them only allowed Florida residents to buy them. But apparently the district attonery of NY wrote a threatening letter and got that removed today.
The Bucs actually sell a ton of season tickets and have a huge waiting list. We have great attendance, but playoff football is different. I was at the Panthers game and guys were saying that the crowd would be a problem because Tampa residents can't afford the playoff tickets, especially after Christmas. Obviously NY/NJ is a different story and we have a lot of empty seats available for this game for those who can afford it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-03-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Bucs actually sell a ton of season tickets and have a huge waiting list. We have great attendance, but playoff football is different. I was at the Panthers game and guys were saying that the crowd would be a problem because Tampa residents can't afford the playoff tickets, especially after Christmas. Obviously NY/NJ is a different story and we have a lot of empty seats available for this game for those who can afford it.
Thats a bad move by the Bucs then. The tickets are expensive. I looked and was shocked. I put best available and they gave me seats in the second level that were 350 each. I don't believe the Giants raise their ticket prices much, if at all for the playoffs. Bad move by the Bucs for pricing out their loyal fans. Just going by what I see on other all Giants mesage boards, there are a ton of people traveling down to Florida this weekend.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:45 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Thats a bad move by the Bucs then. The tickets are expensive. I was looked and was shocked. I don't believe the Giants raise their ticket prices much, if at all for the playoffs. Bad move by the Bucs for pricing out their loyal fans. Just going by what I see on other all Giants mesage boards, there are a ton of people traveling down to Florida this weekend.
It's a horrible move. The Tampa area is a beautiful place to visit nonetheless, so I can't see why Giants fans wouldn't wanna make the trip for a weekend. They might not wanna make it into too much of a home game, you know, being 7-1 on the road and all.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-03-2008, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

I definitely considered going down for this one. However it seemed a bit too expensive for a three day trip right after the holidays.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:51 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I definitely considered going down for this one. However it seemed a bit too expensive for a three day trip right after the holidays.
It's expensive, but it's definitely worth it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-03-2008, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
It's expensive, but it's definitely worth it.
Maybe. I've been to the Giants last two playoff games (one at home, and one at Philly), and we've lost both. I think maybe its best I sit this one out.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:58 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe. I've been to the Giants last two playoff games (one at home, and one at Philly), and we've lost both. I think maybe its best I sit this one out.
Yeah I been a jinx past couple games so I decided I am going not going to go for a while until I feel better about it! lol.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

June Doubtful, Sears Questionable. Not the greatest news in the world going into a playoff game.

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/3783

Old 01-05-2008, 05:25 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
June Doubtful, Sears Questionable. Not the greatest news in the world going into a playoff game.

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/3783
BLEEEEEP at June doubtful. We need our best guys in the box against Jacobs, at least Nece has experience.

Sears is no big deal. He played like crap near the end of the season and Lehr looked good against the Panthers. Very small drop off IMO. We run mostly to the right anyway and I don't think that will change, as Lehr is great at pulling.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-05-2008, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Yeah at least the players who may need to fill in have plenty of starting experience although it always hurts to lose starters no matter who they are.