Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-31-2007, 12:43 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default I am officially a home OWE-er

Yep, my girlfriend and I were approved for a mortgage on a large 2BR, 1 Bath condominium in Silver Spring, MD. Close to the metro and a lot of shopping, plus major highways and DC. We close in about 2 weeks.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Congratulations and good luck with that...whens the first NFLDC house party? ;)
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah 4 hour drive from jersey. ill pick up scottyboy on my way down lol
Old 12-31-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Done and done. We have 2 BR. I'm sure my gf will love having a bunch of my internet cohorts over for the draft...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 12-31-2007, 01:08 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh does that mean me and scotty share a bed room?
Old 12-31-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

You guys can cuddle with the cats on the sleeper sofa...

Old 12-31-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

congrats!!!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

congratulations

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Yep, my girlfriend and I were approved for a mortgage on a large 2BR, 1 Bath condominium in Silver Spring, MD. Close to the metro and a lot of shopping, plus major highways and DC. We close in about 2 weeks.
Where in Silver Spring? Near Blair HS?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to buy a house so bad because I feel renting is throwing money away at an alarming rate. think about it. Anyone who has ever rented could have easily put a down payment on a big house with the money they spent on rent over just 1 year.

Too bad I won't be able to buy a house for another 17 years though. it's pointless when you have to move every 3-4 years
Old 12-31-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Where in Silver Spring? Near Blair HS?

Montgomery Blair HS is within 15 miles of my new place, yes. I'm further west.

Old 12-31-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Montgomery Blair HS is within 15 miles of my new place, yes. I'm further west.
Oh ok so you're closer to Bethesda than Wheaton
Old 12-31-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
I want to buy a house so bad because I feel renting is throwing money away at an alarming rate. think about it. Anyone who has ever rented could have easily put a down payment on a big house with the money they spent on rent over just 1 year.

Too bad I won't be able to buy a house for another 17 years though. it's pointless when you have to move every 3-4 years
If I'm not mistaken, you're a military man, so it probably doesn't make that much sense. Your best bet is to save as much as you can, so you can put a big down payment on your house in the future. Real estate prices in the DC area are disgustingly high. My gf and I make easily over $150k together, and we could only reasonably afford this condo. Our hope is to hold this property for the time being, then sell it when the real estate market recovers at a significant profit. We're close to the metro, DC, and major highways, and the building has a pool and gym on site. We're also working with Verizon to bring in Fios. Fios apparently adds 1-2% of value to homes these days. That will be awesome.

Old 12-31-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Oh ok so you're closer to Bethesda than Wheaton
I'm closer to the Silver Spring Metro than anything else.

Old 12-31-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congratulations on the house, the girlfriend, and the $150k+ combined!
Old 12-31-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Ha. We earn every penny. Don't worry. Been with my gf the better part of 5 years.

Old 12-31-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

my wife and I bought our house about three months ago...it's a very nice 3 bedrooms 2 baths house...got for a good price...but yea, we'll be in debt pretty much the next 30 years...but we both have good jobs and make good money...

you'll enjoy owning your own home, being able to change things, being able to knock things down...if you so choose...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thats pretty sweet man, congrats
you've always lived in MD?

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great news, congrats buddy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
thats pretty sweet man, congrats
you've always lived in MD?
Grew up outside Philly. Came down in 98 to attend GW. Stayed to work after graduation, living in NW DC. Moved to Arlington in 2004. Alexandria in 2006. Silver Spring is upcoming.

Old 12-31-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

House Party! I'll be working on my Kid-N-Play dance moves.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Ha. We earn every penny. Don't worry. Been with my gf the better part of 5 years.
Yeah the porn business is difficult but I hear it's worth it. You doing in-home? Like that Heather Brooke did?

Just playing man, kudos to you, hopefully a huge step for the rest of your life.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I suggest buying a strippers pole to have installed.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Congrats on getting a house.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken, you're a military man, so it probably doesn't make that much sense. Your best bet is to save as much as you can, so you can put a big down payment on your house in the future. Real estate prices in the DC area are disgustingly high. My gf and I make easily over $150k together, and we could only reasonably afford this condo. Our hope is to hold this property for the time being, then sell it when the real estate market recovers at a significant profit. We're close to the metro, DC, and major highways, and the building has a pool and gym on site. We're also working with Verizon to bring in Fios. Fios apparently adds 1-2% of value to homes these days. That will be awesome.
Good luck with that. From the looks of the market now you will be holding onto it for awhile. If you want a house Houston is the place to be. Its one of the cheapest cost of living in the nation. No zoning laws help a lot too.