Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 01-01-2008, 04:43 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The new HC and possibly new GM thread.

There are alot of topics on different possible HCs. Hopefully this can make it a more centered discussion.

I just wanted to add in new names here, as oppose to the repetition of Marty and Singletary.

With Billick fired, Rex Ryan will most likely be looking for a job. He could take over the HC job for the Ravens but who knows as of yet. I think he can be another solid option for this HC job.

Also, Kiffin is looking to change coaching staffs, and might bring in the Tampa 2. With that, Rob Ryan could also be looking for a job. He is not ready for a head coaching job, but if somehow Zimmer leaves, Rob would be a great pick as a DC who could be groomed for the HC position.

So far, it seems as if Mike Singletary is the front runner for our HC job, and hasnt come out and blatantly said no yet. He can definitely rally our players and would work great with Boley.

And apparently we have asked for an interview with Jason Garrett and Tony Sparano. Can anyone give me a lowdown on Tony Sparano?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:08 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wolf disinterested in Falcons
Former Packers GM says 'bury' the thought

By D. ORLANDO LEDBETTER
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 01/01/08

Former Packers general manager Ron Wolf told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Tuesday that he is not interested in coming out of retirement to run the Atlanta Falcons.

"I have not been contacted by them and I have no interest," said Wolf, who built the Packers Super Bowl teams in the 1990s after getting the Falcons to trade Brett Favre to Green Bay. "Let's bury that one right now."

Wolf, 69, has been retired since 2001, has informally consulted with Bill Parcells, a longtime friend. Parcells recently snubbed the Falcons to become the executive vice president for Miami.

Also, the Falcons have received permission to interview Dallas offensive coordinator Jason Garrent, according to the Dallas Morning News. The newspaper cited unnamed sources. The Falcons are set to interview Tony Sparano, the Cowboys assistant head coach, on Wednesday.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:30 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Rex Ryan and Mike Singletary the most right now. Singletary is a leader and both of them would allow us to resign most of our talent (which is on defense). Also, we have versatile players on defense for either of them.

John Abraham- DE, OLB
Jonathan Babineaux- DE, NT, UT
Michael Boley- WLB, SLB, MLB?
Stephen Nicholas- WLB, MLB, SLB? (he played all 3 out of college)
Keith Brooking- WLB, MLB
Jamaal Anderson- 3-4 DE, 4-3 DE, pass situations UT
Lawyer Milloy- SS, rover
Chris Crocker- FS, SS, CB
Jimmy Williams- FS, CB
Chauncey Davis- DE, LB (college before DE)

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 11:51 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Falcons will interview a pair of Green Bay Packers scouting officials, director of pro personnel Reggie McKenzie and personnel analyst John Schneider, for the position of general manager.

Interviews with both Green Bay officials are expected to be conducted this week.

The Falcons are seeking a general manager and a new head coach and it is highly unlikely that one man will fill both positions. Head coach Bobby Petrino resigned with three games remaining in his first season to accept the job at the University of Arkansas. Shortly thereafter, owner Arthur Blank announced that current president/general manager Rich McKay would lose his oversight of the personnel department.

It is expected, at least for now, that McKay will remain as the team president, and Blank has offered him a contract extension to do so.

A 10th-round pick of the Raiders in the 1985 draft, McKenzie, 44, played seven years in the NFL as a linebacker, with stints at Oakland (1985-88), Arizona (1989-90) and San Francisco (1992). The former University of Tennessee star was forced into retirement by a knee injury. He joined the Green Bay personnel department as a pro scout in 1994 and is in his 10th season as director of pro personnel.

McKenzie has been a candidate for general manager positions in the past, most recently with the Tennessee Titans.

Schneider, 36, is in his second tenure with the Green Bay scouting department. He originally joined the Packers as an intern under then-general manager Ron Wolf in 1992 and subsequently served four seasons (1993-96) as a personnel assistant. After jobs in Kansas City (1997-99), Seattle (2000) and Washington (2001), Schneider rejoined the Packers' organization in 2002 and has served the last six seasons as a personnel analyst.

There are likely to be several other candidates for the general manager position in Atlanta, but they have not yet been identified.

As first reported by ESPN.com on Monday afternoon, Falcons officials will travel to Dallas on Friday to interview Cowboys' assistant head coach Tony Sparano for the Atlanta head coach position. The Falcons have also received permission to meet with Dallas offensive coordinator Jason Garrett, but as of Tuesday, he had not yet agreed to be interviewed for the job.

Senior writer Len Pasquarelli covers the NFL for ESPN.com.

Old 01-02-2008, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Twinblade
Rookie

Twinblade needs more cowbell.

If we get Rex Ryan I bet you he will bring him Rob Ryan or whatever his name is that got fired recently.
Twinblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 02:16 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like McKenzie as GM.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like the idea of grabbing one of the Cowboys' assistants. Let's hope that they don't make it to the Super Bowl.

I would also really like Rex Ryan, but only if he brought along someone who really knew offense well with him. I think he would make this young defense special.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.

One of the benefits of getting Rex Ryan would be that he would probably bring some of Baltimore's excellent defensive position coaches with him.

Whichever HC we get - and I'd be fine with Garrett, Sparano, Ryan or Singletary - I'd love to keep both our co-ordinators. That's unlikely, given that most HC's would want to bring in "their guy", but I think that both Zimmer and Jackson deserve to stick around.

I think that Jackson would be able to devise and run an offensive scheme if we get a defensive coach, and I know that Zimmer would be able to do the same on the defensive side if we get an offensive coach.

Last edited by D-Rod : 01-02-2008 at 02:52 PM.
D-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I really like the idea of grabbing one of the Cowboys' assistants. Let's hope that they don't make it to the Super Bowl.

I would also really like Rex Ryan, but only if he brought along someone who really knew offense well with him. I think he would make this young defense special.

Honestly, I don't know what qualifies Garrett more then McDaniels.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd like to talk to Brian Billick...I think Familiarity got the best of him there in Baltimore...bring him in down here...atleast for an interview
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:10 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

I don't want Billick. The 'offensive genius' never did much in Baltimore offensively except 2003 in which he just ran Jamal Lewis and he was not responsible for the defense by all indications. The defense's success was on talent and Rex Ryan.

He also doesn't show much emotion or confidence.

Old 01-02-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Honestly, I don't know what qualifies Garrett more then McDaniels.
Well, he is older (41), but I agree. I want a defensive minded coach who makes a mark on the current players.

Old 01-02-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rod View Post
One of the benefits of getting Rex Ryan would be that he would probably bring some of Baltimore's excellent defensive position coaches with him.

Whichever HC we get - and I'd be fine with Garrett, Sparano, Ryan or Singletary - I'd love to keep both our co-ordinators. That's unlikely, given that most HC's would want to bring in "their guy", but I think that both Zimmer and Jackson deserve to stick around.

I think that Jackson would be able to devise and run an offensive scheme if we get a defensive coach, and I know that Zimmer would be able to do the same on the defensive side if we get an offensive coach.
I think getting a defensive coach and keeping Jackson is the best policy. Our playmakers performed in the offense while I think our defense can perform in almost any scheme and it can be molded to have a ton of production.

Old 01-02-2008, 04:59 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Well, he is older (41), but I agree. I want a defensive minded coach who makes a mark on the current players.

He's older, but McDaniels has more expierence. With McDaniels being so young... he's a coach you can keep around for a long long time.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:24 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

on the bright side if we do bring in a Dallas guy they will likely keep Zimmer.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
on the bright side if we do bring in a Dallas guy they will likely keep Zimmer.
I like that idea a lot.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 06:16 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://blogs.jsonline.com/packers/ar...officials.aspx

Atlanta is looking at Packers assistants Reggie McKenzie and John Schneider. I think McKenzie would be a great choice for GM. I thought he'd get the job in Houston last year,but they opted for Rick Smith. For our sake I hope he stays in Green Bay, but at some point in his career he will be a general manager.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:30 PM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.

My favourite scenario right now:

McKenzie at GM - can't deny that he's done a fantastic job in the influx of young talent to the Packers. Of course, Pioli would be great too, but would he want to leave the Pats?

Sparano as HC - an O-line focused guy, I'm hoping he addresses our biggest weakness (yes, bigger than QB). The biggest reason that Dallas is doing well is not Romo, but the guys protecting him and opening up holes for Barber. I also like the fact that he's not just a big-name signing... Singletary would be the more flashy pick (and I wouldn't be unhappy).

Jackson as OC - he's more of a passing game guy, so he and Sparano together should provide a balanced attack.

Zimmer as DC - was with Sparano at Dallas, and has already shown his abilities.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:03 PM    (permalink
falconsrule
Rookie

falconsrule hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would be happy with Sparano also....Jake Long would be at the top of our draft board if we do get him for HC and you have to love those big boys Dallas has on there OC.
falconsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I just want the Falcons to build a winner...we have to be a bad enough team for long enough to turn this around. We keep catching lightning in a bottle every once in a while up and down and we can't solidify a solid enough core to the unit. I am willing to go through 2 or 3 bad years of picking towards the top of the draft to be able to build up a great young core of guys to build around and not do so much through FA. Once we have that core we can be like an Indy (who has 100% of its starters through the draft and have never played for anyone other than the Colts) that's how you build a year in year out winner and stay under the cap with all the talent they have.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:27 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Jim Caldwell looks very interesting to me, He comes from the Dungy tree which I like a lot.

Colts' Caldwell to interview for Falcons' head coaching job
Dungy on his veteran assistant: 'He's going to be a phenomenal head coach for someone'

By Mike Chappell
mike.chappell@indystar.com

Another of Tony Dungy's assistants is in the running for an NFL head coaching position.

Jim Caldwell, the Indianapolis Colts assistant head coach/quarterbacks coach, is scheduled to interview today for the Atlanta Falcons' top job.

"Atlanta would be wise to hire him, in my opinion,'' Colts quarterback Peyton Manning said Wednesday afternoon.

Dungy agreed. He long has endorsed Caldwell as a head coaching candidate.

"I just think Jim's got a lot of the things people should be looking for,'' Dungy said. "He's going to be a phenomenal head coach for someone.''

Caldwell, 52, interviewed with the Arizona Cardinals last season and with the Minnesota Vikings in 2005. He was head coach at Wake Forest from 1993-2000, compiling a 26-63 record, before joining Dungy's Tampa Bay staff in 2001. When Dungy was fired by the Bucs and hired by the Colts in 2002, he brought Caldwell to Indy.

Dungy said any team interested in interviewing anyone on his staff must do so before Monday, when the Colts return from a three-day weekend. Indy opens the playoffs Jan. 13.
"We have said this is the week to talk to our coaches,'' Dungy said.

Four of Dungy's former assistants are NFL head coaches: Chicago's Lovie Smith, Kansas City's Herm Edwards, Pittsburgh's Mike Tomlin and Detroit's Rod Marinelli.

"Coach Dungy has proven to have a pretty good tree of head coaches,'' Manning said. "I think Jim would bring some of the Tony Dungy style but also some of his own style and some of his own offensive ideas as well.''

Bobby Petrino abruptly quit as Falcons coach Dec. 11 to take the same job at the University of Arkansas. Atlanta finished 4-12.

The Falcons are also interested in talking to Chris Polian, the Colts vice president of football operations, for their general manager position.

Who is Jim Caldwell?
Jim Caldwell doesn't get the attention of Josh McDaniels in New England or Jason Garrett in Dallas but the assistant head coach/quarterbacks coach of the Indianapolis Colts has more coaching experience than those two combined.

Caldwell, 52, is a former Big 10 guy. He was born in Wisconsin, played at Iowa and had an early-career job at Northwestern. But that tells just a small part of the story.

Caldwell coached in college for 20 years and was a head coach for eight at Wake Forest. He started in the pros in 2001 with Tampa Bay and went with Tony Dungy to Indianapolis. If you had to sketch Caldwell's career in just a handful of words, it would be that he has helped to develop quarterbacks and energize passing games.

When he was at Penn State, he helped Kerry Collins win the Davey O'Brien Award. At Wake Forest, his won-loss record wasn't great (26-63) but he did take that team to the Aloha Bowl (a win) and while he was there, his teams ranked in the Top 25 in passing for four seasons. He developed a quarterback named Rusty LaRue into a prolific, record-setting passer.

Of course, his arrival in Indianapolis, along with Dungy, coincides with the flowering of Peyton Manning and the Colts' offense. So like McDaniels and Garrett, Caldwell's NFL accomplishments obviously have to be viewed through the prism of working with an outstanding quarterback who has been throwing to great receivers and has been supported by a strong running game and a superior offensive line. Now, since Caldwell has been there for six seasons, it could also be argued that much of that is the case because of his coaching. In contrast, McDaniels has been heavily involved in the Patriots' offense for just three seasons and Garrett with the Cowboys for just one.

It's reported that Dungy and Manning support Caldwell's candidacy for a head coaching job.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:17 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the only thing about the HC, is I want Cam Cameron at OC if it's a defensive minded HC and I want Rex Ryan or Zimmer at DC if it's an offensive HC.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:53 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3178827

ATLANTA -- Apparently intent on not only identifying worthy candidates, but also in getting the most bang for his travel dollar, Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank will interview two Indianapolis Colts staffers on Thursday for the separate jobs of general manager and head coach.

Colts vice president of football operations Chris Polian will become the latest candidate to interview for the general manager position. Assistant head coach Jim Caldwell is believed to be the first man with whom Blank will meet about the coaching vacancy.

ESPN.com reported on Wednesday morning that the Falcons this week would interview a pair of Green Bay Packers scouting officials, director of pro personnel Reggie McKenzie and personnel analyst John Schneider, for the position of general manager. Those interviews actually took place later Wednesday in Green Bay.

Blank will travel to Dallas on Friday to interview Cowboys assistant head coach Tony Sparano, as well as offensive coordinator Jason Garrett, for the Falcons' coaching vacancy.

Polian, 36, is the son of Indianapolis team president and general manager Bill Polian and, despite his youth, has a long and impressive scouting background. His first job in the league was as a pro scout in Carolina (1994-97), and he joined the Colts' personnel staff as director of pro scouting in 1998. He has served as assistant general manager and is in his third season as vice president of football operations.

The highly regarded Caldwell, who in addition to his assistant head coach responsibilities also serves as the Colts' quarterbacks coach, interviewed for the Atlanta head coach position last year as well.

Caldwell, 52, has been on the Indianapolis staff since 2002. He also worked with Colts coach Tony Dungy in Tampa Bay. Caldwell was the coach at Wake Forest for eight seasons (1993-2000).

Although it is likely Blank will hire a general manager before a head coach, the Falcons are conducting a simultaneous process, in part to adhere to NFL rules regarding interviews with coaches in the playoffs.

Teams seeking new head coaches can interview assistants from clubs with playoff byes this week, but the sessions must take place by Saturday. After that, coaches from playoff franchises can only be interviewed after their teams are eliminated, or during the "open" week between the conference championship games and the Super Bowl.

Bobby Petrino resigned as Falcons coach with three games remaining in his first season to accept the head coaching job at the University of Arkansas. Shortly thereafter, Blank announced current president/general manager Rich McKay would lose his oversight of the personnel department.

Len Pasquarelli is a senior NFL writer for ESPN.com.

Old 01-03-2008, 04:54 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Chris Polian would be great.

Old 01-03-2008, 07:19 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you guys get McKenzie as the GM and he follows Ted Thompson as a GM(BPA) don't except him to get you guys the players you need if there a player he feels is better then that player, even if its a position not in need, also he wouldn't be active in overspending for FA. But I doubt it.
PACKmanN is offline   Reply With Quote