Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 01-02-2008, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What then?

Lets say we lose the coin flip and pick 5th and these four players go 1-4 no matter what the order what would you do then?

Players off the board

Glenn Dorsey DT LSU

Chris Long DE Virginia

Jake Long OT Michigan

Darren McFadden RB Arkansas

I for one didn't want Chris Long or D-Mac any ways but I listed them since they are top five players to most people and players whos names have been thrown around on other boards.

I think if it plays out like this I would trade down I feel the the best OT's on the board after Jake Long are Ryan Clady from Boise St and Sam Baker from USC both a reach at five IMO. I feel we could get either a few spots down for cheaper and get another draft pick out of the deal in return.

That being said if we stay at five and the draft plays out like that we would have our pick of QB's but I'm NOT a fan of taking a QB if we do we better of went OL heavy in FA.

P.S. Please don't say I would trade Allen or Johnson or some one else to move up to take one of the top four players the whole point is if we stay put what would you do?
Old 01-02-2008, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If i were the GM id prolly trade to a secure spot where i could still pick up Clady and get some extra picks

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:19 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After those guys:
1. Sedrick Ellis
2. Malcolm Jenkins
3. Andre Woodson
4. James Laurinitis

For one. Ryan Clady is not deserved of a top 5/6 pick.

Trading back with Detroit, Carolina or someone else for a 10-15 area type pick. Or get Atl's 2 second rounders and a future 1st for that pick so they can get Jack Long and Dorsey/McFadden.

I don't know. I like Ellis ALOT.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
For one. Ryan Clady is not deserved of a top 5/6 pick.
I agree but I feel the same about all the OT's other then Jake Long I feel we could move down two or three spots and still get the second or 3rd OT.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:53 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Preferably I'd move back with an eye towards taking Clady or Otah later on. If that isn't an option, I think I'd go with either of the Jenkins corners (assuming Malcolm comes out), or maybe even go with a linebacker. Rivers or Laurinaitis or Maualuga if they come out. Donnie or Napolean could conceivably be replaced.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:57 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade down and get the opportunity to take Clady, Otah, Ellis, or Jenkins

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!!
Rookie

TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade down a few picks and get the best LT available, and trade back into the first(next years 1st and this years 4th or something), get Andre Woodson, then get a CB with the 2nd round pick.

Get Pennington, sit Croyle and Woodson behind him for a year, or maybe two, depending on how he plays.

Woodson is a winner, we need to get him.
TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:57 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pennington? wtf? Apparently we would have to give up a 2nd for him. F That. Pennington is not much of an upgrade over Huard.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:06 PM    (permalink
TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!!
Rookie

TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow a 2nd is crazy, but i think he could do well for a year with LJ, Bowe, and Gonzo around him. 2nd is too much, he will be dumped anyways with that 8mil hit next year.
TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

CP can't stay on the field we don't need an older Croyle with a weak arm on this team.