Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-04-2008, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Fiesta Bowl.
I dont think I will ever see a more exciting game. It was up and down and the finish made it a classic. Boise State shut down AD, which was incredible. One of the greatest times of my life.

2. Dallas @ Seattle
Oh man this game was crazy. Known as the game tony romo dropped the snap. Everyone I was sitting by including me were freaking out when Romo picked the ball up and almost got a first. Good day to be a Seahawk.

3. Chicago @ Seattle
Close game between two NFC powers. Rex Grossman played really well and I held my breath every time Hester touched the ball the defense made some great plays.
This was from that game and everyone around me started freaking out. It was a great sight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hbyq...eature=related
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 06:00 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

boston college and notre dame.

i hate ND. it was a spice of life to see notre dame fall out of any spotlight. as of today, i had sports center on in the background and haven't heard the word 'notre dame' at all today. :]

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Bigbadbob72
Rookie

Bigbadbob72 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I just remember that I also went to game two between the Indians and the yanks. The game where Joba Chamberlin got bite up by the bugs and the Indians won in extra innings.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:27 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbadbob72 View Post
I just remember that I also went to game two between the Indians and the yanks. The game where Joba Chamberlin got bite up by the bugs and the Indians won in extra innings.
i wish i was at that game. i was sitting at home with my tribe-d friends grateful i wasn't eating flies like joba. it was hilarious.

Old 01-04-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chicago Cubs vs St. Louis Cardinals at Wrigley Field...Got rained out but I was on TV for the first camera shot on National Television.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 06:34 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Chicago Cubs vs St. Louis Cardinals at Wrigley Field...Got rained out but I was on TV for the first camera shot on National Television.
didn't it rain for like four straight days? (actually it was two, the day before, it was the first game of that series, and the rain... well. wouldn't stop, and good old wrigley field was flooded. again. apparently they fixed it, who knows)

Old 01-04-2008, 07:13 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive only been to skins games this year so Dallas at Washington just last week

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:51 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jaguars home games for me. I dunno which one to choose; none really stick out. I guess I'll go with the last home game at Oakland: blowout to send us to the playoffs, including Fred Taylor's long TD run on the first official play from scrimmage. I went NUTS. My voice went horse shouting "FREDDY T! FREDDY T! FREDDY T!" My voice never goes hoarse at games, because I tend to "make noise" at a low pitch.

I will have to note, though, that the first-or-so quarter atmosphere of the Colts/Jags MNF game was electric. It just ended up going pretty sour as the game progressed, although Jags fans did make some good noise even when the game was getting out of hand as I recall.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 08:19 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Alabama-Arkansas game.

Emotional, back-and-fourth... it was just great to be a part of that game.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:32 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devils vs Rangers play off game. it was sick because since the Devils have 0 fans, half the arena was Rangers fans... sick atmosphere
Old 01-04-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wisconsin @ Minnesota, it was pretty good, I've been to better games, but it was fun.
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hm

cheing ming wang's almost perfect game
talledega fall race
jets/fins in septemeber

i guess, of those, it'd be 'dega

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 03:31 AM    (permalink
Bigbadbob72
Rookie

Bigbadbob72 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
i wish i was at that game. i was sitting at home with my tribe-d friends grateful i wasn't eating flies like joba. it was hilarious.
ya I'm not even a tribe fan. My buddy invited me to go cause he had an extra ticket. After that I started rooting for them to go all the way cause my team was gone and that game was so sick.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:19 AM    (permalink
oregonbucfan
Veteran

oregonbucfan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

USC @ Oregon
ASU @ Oregon
Old 01-07-2008, 07:00 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browns Bengals (The one we won...) or Browns Bills

They were both awesome...

Oh I also went to ALCS game 4.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:57 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers V. South Florida-Charging the field is quite a pleasure
Old 01-07-2008, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to Giants vs. Pats. Almost pulled it out. Regardless it was exciting as all hell, there was so much energy in Giants Stadium.

Giants vs. Chicago. Came back and beat Chicago in Chi-Town. Nothing better than leaving a visiting stadium victorious in your team's jersey.

Yankees vs. Mets. It was sometime in June. Sunday night game on ESPN. Wang was electric. Went 8 and 2/3. Struck out double digits.

Went to a couple other great Yankee games. Phil Hughes first start in the majors which was against the Jays. Another game against the Blue Jays where Robbie Cano hit a walk off double in the 10th. Saw the Yankees destroy the White Sox and hit 8HRs in the process. Saw Roger Clemens in one of his final starts ever, pitch against Josh Beckett and get the win against the Sox.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
757Dawg
Rookie

757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.

Payed $900 to go to game 5 of the ALCS at the Jake.

Worst night ever. I'm still not over it.....

I didn't go to a single sporting event last year other than that. What a horrible year.
757Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 03:43 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 757Dawg View Post
Payed $900 to go to game 5 of the ALCS at the Jake.

Worst night ever. I'm still not over it.....

I didn't go to a single sporting event last year other than that. What a horrible year.
How good were your seats?
Old 01-07-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easy question for me;

Went to all 4 days of the Test Match between England and Australia at the Sydney Cricket Ground in January. This game was the last for a guy that played for Australia for over 10 years in Justin Langer, one of the best fast bowlers ever in Glenn McGrath and the last for the greatest spin bowler ever - Shane Warne, a guy that has always been my favourite sportsman.

Of course none of you Americans understand any of this but i hope some of the poms on the board might appreciate why this is probably the best sporting event i'll go to in a long, long time.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
757Dawg
Rookie

757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.757Dawg is a cocksman.

Seats were great. Best I've ever had at the Jake.

Generally speaking, it was totally worth it. The atmosphere was indescribable.

Then they decided not to even show up. Thanks a lot, Tribe.
757Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote