Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-06-2008, 04:09 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
You know what?

We need a TV show for this site.

Call it Real World NFLDC.

Wouldnt that be nice
only if -black and hines ward jr. produced/directed it.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 04:11 AM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Its Ya Boy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
its out, its called Rob & Big

RIP -black
Its Ya Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 04:12 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was thinking more of them being in the show too.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 04:14 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
can someone explain this whole "serve" crap, the only servin i know requires a body bag. its called gettin even
your so hard...honestly...how big is it....
I'll so jealous e-thugz for life

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 04:19 AM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Its Ya Boy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

all i gotta say, some stupid niggas out there. guy Admits to killin stack bundles and say Wendy Williams is next(gotta be fake) its like 2 mins long

http://www.celebully.com/guy-admits-...next-p497.html

While Katt Williams is generally regarded as a hilarious fellow, a large audience in Chicago didn’t think so. The audience, pissed that Katt was late (and maybe high) didn’t find his act funny, and when one woman asked for her money back, Katt refunded the whole group.

Last edited by Its Ya Boy : 01-06-2008 at 04:28 AM.
Its Ya Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 05:50 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha this is ******* hillarius :D

E-Thugz for life baby...holla at your boy!!!
Old 01-06-2008, 05:51 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
DUDE you got served by the only girl on the forum...thats a big deal
there's a girl on this forum??? Where???
Old 01-06-2008, 04:41 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

RIP -black
How do you even know who -black is if you just registered within the last week?
Old 01-06-2008, 04:50 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
this song is the best ever

Seriously. I always warm up to it.
Jesus, that is like the 3rd time this week I got Rick Rolled.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:59 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crazy Train is what they always play at my schools hockey games while they warm up.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 05:04 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
can someone explain this whole "serve" crap, the only servin i know requires a body bag. its called gettin even
Are you a real person? Or are you some sort of charicature? Do you actually talk like that? If so, how do you ever plan to get a job?
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Onward to Victory by Icepick if you like heavy metal rock.
Old 01-06-2008, 05:23 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ACDC~Thunderstruck: a great one, we have that one on our warmup cd
Ozzy Osbourne~I Don't Wanna Stop: although the lyrics don't make any sense, still a good warmup song

Rise Against~Give it All
Rise Against~State of the Union
Rise Against~Drones
^^^a lot of their music is good for warmup

almost anything by The Offspring
almost anything by Pantera

3 Inches of Blood~Deadly Sinners
P.O.D~Boom
P.O.D~School of Hard Knocks
Disturbed~Down with the Sickness
Public Enemy~Bring the Noize
Papa Roach~Last Resort
RATM~Guerrilla Radio(i don't think that there is any cussing, at least not off the top of my head)
Ignite~Bleeding
Rancid~Adina
Scorpions~Rock You Like a Hurricane
Anthrax~A.I.R
Anthrax~Madhouse
Motley Crue~Kickstart My Heart
Dropkick Murphys~Shipping Up to Boston
Jimi Hendrix~Purple Haze
Mastodon~The Wolf is Loose
Cacophony~Speed Metal Symphony(long and just electric guitar but that can get me going)
Only Crime~Everything for You
Slipknot~Before I Forget
2pac~Thug Mansion

just a list of some of the ones i listen to
Old 01-06-2008, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Guns n' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle...classic!
Old 01-06-2008, 06:06 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

RIP -black
wait you registered in January and you know -black?
i call shenanigans, unless this is -black. If so whats up -black?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
wait you registered in January and you know -black?
i call shenanigans, unless this is -black. If so whats up -black?
He might be a lurker...i did that by default, my registration didnt work for 'bout a year. So i know bout -black and GRF and all them poops...even though i never spoke to them.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:21 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-black - one of the best posters ever.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 06:31 PM    (permalink
skeet3r

Warrior's Code - DKM, better than Shippin.
Old 01-06-2008, 07:45 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The idea of warm up songs makes me laugh. When i play football if myself, or any of my teammates aren't pumped after a warm up all it takes is someone to get in their face and get em going. Really don't think music is needed to get pumped for a game, guess it's just how it works in my sport but.

EDIT: and by football i mean rugby

Last edited by 7-11 : 01-06-2008 at 08:03 PM.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
-black - one of the best posters ever.
why did -black get banned, i missed it
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:49 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
The idea of warm up songs makes me laugh. When i play football if myself, or any of my teammates aren't pumped after a warm up all it takes is someone to get in their face and get em going. Really don't think music is needed to get pumped for a game, guess it's just how it works in my sport but.
Well, i hated the songs for football, loved em for basketball.
Might have been because my old high school where i played basketball was diverse and we enjoyed rap music, but i moved to a hick town in utah, so pre-game there was country. That might explain the one win this year. But when it came down to it, if you need the pump-up song, you shouldnt be playing that game. I loved playing football, but basketball was not as much my love, so that might be something else. the songs on the speakers are more for fans and effect than any thing.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 01-06-2008, 07:50 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Basically for being a douche
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:50 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
he flipped out after Mike Vick was indicted saying racial stuff. he had a lot of infractions, but the one for language and saying something about Ward pushed him over the limit.

Quote:

Old 01-06-2008, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
y did you get banned/suspended? You cant give you rep so I think you were suspended or something.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Banditos ~ The Refreshments
Nosebleed Section ~ Hilltop Hoods

Those are my two on my baseball team's warmup CD.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote