Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-06-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Banditos ~ The Refreshments
Nosebleed Section ~ Hilltop Hoods

Those are my two on my baseball team's warmup CD.
haha, honourary Australian citizen right here
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 03:08 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown View Post
Jesus, that is like the 3rd time this week I got Rick Rolled.
That sounds like a good week to me. haha.

:]

I'm surprised no one ever said 'dual of the fates' from star wars:TPM...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:53 PM    (permalink
thefaint287

anything LIL JOHN YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
Old 01-07-2008, 06:55 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mortal Kombat Theme Song
Sandstorm by Darude
Till I Collapse- Eminem
Killing in the Name- Rage Against the Machine

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Last edited by wiscbadgerfootball : 01-07-2008 at 06:57 PM.
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Master of Puppets - Metallica
Wake Up - Rage Against the Machine
Ticks and Leeches - Tool

Last edited by Shiver : 01-07-2008 at 07:20 PM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:31 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
-black - one of the best posters ever.
no, not at all, you just loved the scent of his balls
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
no, not at all, you just loved the scent of his balls
blah blah blah. dchess.

Old 01-07-2008, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you can find a clean version of Riot- Three Days Grace, then go for it, its the song I listen to before football

Slipknot- Before I forget (don't go hating on me, its my only song of theirs)
Original Fire- Audioslave
Drones- Rise Against
State of The Union- Rise Against (once again, you need to find a clean version)
Honest Mistake- The Bravery (again, clean version :p )

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
if you can find a clean version of Riot- Three Days Grace, then go for it, its the song I listen to before football

Slipknot- Before I forget (don't go hating on me, its my only song of theirs)
Original Fire- Audioslave
Drones- Rise Against
State of The Union- Rise Against (once again, you need to find a clean version)
Honest Mistake- The Bravery (again, clean version :p )
state of the union is not their best work... I'd say To Them These Streets Belong would be better to get the blood pumping.

Anything by Pennywise works like a charm.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
haha, honourary Australian citizen right here
im quite the fan of many things Australian:

cricket, Hilltop Hoods, Isla Fisher, meat pies for lunch, Canterbury Bulldogs

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Last edited by fischbowl : 01-07-2008 at 08:57 PM.
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:31 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
Mortal Kombat Theme Song
Haha I gotta get that.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:34 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mortal Kombat theme song is a great one. Reminds me of another great theme song...the Power Rangers theme. I'm not sure how it would work for warm-up music, but a great song nonetheless.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if this one has been posted yet but...

Remember the name, by Fort Minor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:12 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
state of the union is not their best work... I'd say To Them These Streets Belong would be better to get the blood pumping.

Anything by Pennywise works like a charm.
i think that the first half of state of the union would be their best pump up song, the second half isn't as hardcore
Old 01-08-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Back in the old days of this forum I made a thread where people posted songs that would get me pumped up before my rugby games. That thread is probably deleted though.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:48 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I don't know if this one has been posted yet but...

Remember the name, by Fort Minor.
that and We Ready by Archie Eversole are the two best I think.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We ended up going with Shipping Up to Boston by DKM and 10,000 Fists by Disturbed. 2 More popular songs so the fans could get into it. and it worked cuz we won haha... but then again we're nasty so we woulda won anyways...

thanks though cuz because of this thread ive got some sick new songs
Old 01-08-2008, 08:54 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rise Against, virtually all their songs. Great, and many get your blood pumping.

Try: Halfway There by Rise Against

or Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated. Find an edited one, it only has one curse, but it's the F bomb
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:27 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

halftime - ying yang twins... ik its rap but give it a listen mite be decent..
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Its Ya Boy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hey its rap, but Fat Joes - 300 is sick. It has 300 bits in it as the chorus, its sick, total walk out music. im sure theres a clean version

Chorus

We Want war
We Love war
We Need war
We Want war
Its Ya Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:14 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
hey its rap, but Fat Joes - 300 is sick. It has 300 bits in it as the chorus, its sick, total walk out music. im sure theres a clean version

Chorus

We Want war
We Love war
We Need war
We Want war
Are you an internet gangsta?

Last edited by 7-11 : 01-10-2008 at 12:18 AM.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:33 AM    (permalink
k0ng
Rookie

k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.

Nonpoint - the Truth
Nonpoint - Bullet with a Name
As I lay Dying - The truth
As I Lay Dying - The is who Wwe Are
Al that Remains - Not alone
All that Remains - This calling

Just a few that should get you guys jacked up.
k0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:52 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Rise Against, virtually all their songs. Great, and many get your blood pumping.
rise against sounds too much like thrice sometimes.
i liked arma angelus and 88 fingers louie more than rise against.
i'm old-school kids.

Old 01-11-2008, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Rage against the Machine- Take the Power back. I listen to it before every rugby game.

The Devil wears Prada- Dogs can grow beards all over

Bullet For my Valentine- Suffocating under words of sorrow, and 4 words to choke upon.

And for some reason,

Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered by Chiodos gets me pumped as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Till I Collapse, by Eminem, featuring Nate Dogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote