Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Old 01-06-2008, 11:30 AM    (permalink
lionsfan81
Rookie

lionsfan81 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.lionsfan81 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Question on Drayton Florence

I know he's going to be a free agent and I was wondering what you guys think of him. He seems solid but not great to me. I know the lions might be interested in him. If you guys could give me your opinion on him that would be great, thanks.
lionsfan81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:27 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

There isn't a player I hate more then Drayton Florence on our roster. He's hot-headed, out of place a lot, has lousy hands usually, and consistently gets beat...

That being said he's not god-awful, but I'm certainly not going to miss him.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:38 AM    (permalink
KRS1
Rookie

KRS1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
There isn't a player I hate more then Drayton Florence on our roster. He's hot-headed, out of place a lot, has lousy hands usually, and consistently gets beat...

That being said he's not god-awful, but I'm certainly not going to miss him.
God I couldn't agree more. He is easily the worst player on our roster. Yesterdays interception was the first play he has made in 5 years here. He gets burnt nearly every time the ball is thrown in his direction and when he doesn't he gets flagged for PI. On the off chance the reciever he is covering drops the ball or the qb makes a bad throw he then proceeds to jump around, clap his hands and get in the face of the opponent as if he just made an all pro type of play. The guy is a LOSER and I feel bad for the fans of whatever team gets him.
KRS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:09 AM    (permalink
lionsfan81
Rookie

lionsfan81 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.lionsfan81 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRS1 View Post
God I couldn't agree more. He is easily the worst player on our roster. Yesterdays interception was the first play he has made in 5 years here. He gets burnt nearly every time the ball is thrown in his direction and when he doesn't he gets flagged for PI. On the off chance the reciever he is covering drops the ball or the qb makes a bad throw he then proceeds to jump around, clap his hands and get in the face of the opponent as if he just made an all pro type of play. The guy is a LOSER and I feel bad for the fans of whatever team gets him.
sounds like the perfect player for Matt Millen to go after hahaha
lionsfan81 is offline   Reply With Quote