Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 02-22-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Hot Women Draft Semi-Finals (KCJ58 Vs. Mosich9)

Whoever wins takes on the winner of Sarf Vs. Bigmac The Voting will go until 12ET am (9 PT) Thursday Night

KCJ58's Team

Jessica Biel, Actress

Joanna Krupa, Model

Cheryl Tweedy, Singer

Jennie Finch, Athlete

Elle Mcpherson, 40+

Eva Mendez, Wildcard

Mosich's Team

Jessica Simpson, Singer

Eva Longoria, Actress

Carmella Desecare, Model

Natacha Peyre, Wildcard

Lokelani Mcmichael, Athlete

Jillian Barberie, 40+

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 12:39 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

U know ur my bro KCJ, but I got to go with Mosich on this one, Jessica and Eva, yummy.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:39 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
U know ur my bro KCJ, but I got to go with Mosich on this one, Jessica and Eva, yummy.
its kool

Old 02-22-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58
Quote:
its kool
U've got the hotter model and hotter athlete, and hotter wild card, but u don't got Eva.......
Old 02-22-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
its kool
U've got the hotter model and hotter athlete, and hotter wild card, but u don't got Eva.......
yea i forgot about her when we drafted but i do have EVA Mendez

Old 02-22-2007, 12:45 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
its kool
yea i forgot about her when we drafted but i do have EVA Mendez
Well, she is hot as hell too.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:50 AM    (permalink
uskipfp

i had to go with mosich on this one sorry Crail
Old 02-22-2007, 12:52 AM    (permalink
myinnerself
Rookie

myinnerself hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

funny thing about the eva longoria thing is i got her as my 5th kcj took biel as #1
myinnerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:07 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

krupa almost had it but wasn't enough to bring home the win.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 09:40 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta go with Mosich on this one.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I took KC, mainly because I'm not a big Barberie fan. I'm not big on butterfaces at all.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosich9
ur on the crackpipe lay off of it
thats for Mosich's team...I picked KCJ

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
myinnerself
Rookie

i really dont care i beat u faggg
Old 02-22-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Mosich's Team sucks

Old 02-22-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosich9
i really dont care i beat u faggg
good, you beat me in an internet competition, I am so sad right now that the general consensus doesn't share my taste in women... :roll:

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

poll closes in 1 hour!!!

Old 02-22-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
uskipfp

wow candian kid seems a bid emotional about losing to u mo. And i just have to wish Crail some good luck becaue hes gonna need it. And for the canadian kid i think u just need to relax and accept the lose to mosich. You have no taste in ladies and thats ok.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
myinnerself
Rookie

Quote:
Mosich's Team sucks
let the people speak.........they have spoken
Old 02-23-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote