Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Indianapolis Colts Team Forum

Indianapolis Colts Team Forum Discuss the Colts

Old 01-10-2008, 08:59 PM    (permalink
mancl
Rookie

mancl is a cocksman.mancl is a cocksman.mancl is a cocksman.
Default guards

Hi

I'm a Packer fan looking for some information- hopefully you can help.

The Packer's guards have been inconsistent this year and is probably the weakest spot on the team. Thompson is not a big player in free agency but I could see him trying to pick up a guard this spring and you have 2 potential free agents.

The Packers play a zone blocking scheme and while the Colts don't both of your guys are lighter and more athletic than the big beheamoth type of players right? As I understand it Scott is the better of the two and close to the top tier of guards if not in the top tier while Lilja is pretty good.

What are the chances of either hitting the open market and what are the chances of either of them leaving if they do?

Thanks for your insights
mancl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:05 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think both will hit the open market and may both be signed by other teams.

Polian believes that Howard Mudd can make any OL prospect into good OG.

However, recent history has shown that former Colts' OG that are signed by other teams don't do very well.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote