Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-12-2008, 06:56 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone here in California and planning on going to a UC?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 08:06 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I don't go to school but I have recently started a hobby of collecting college t-shirts from accross the country. I plan on getting a large US map on the wall and indicating with a pushpin the college's i currently have. I plan on doing it as a hobby but also to teach my child geography in 2-3 years
which ones do you have so far?

i have a mini collection myself.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Jags#7
Veteran

Jags#7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bio teacher in 9th grade, we would constantly get off topic and talk about hunting and fishing (I have a class full of hicks) he even took us on a field trip ice fishing and got out of the whole day of school for it.

Sig thanks to Tobzilla
Jags#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

My 7th grade science teacher was REALLY easy to get off topic. She once spent more than half the class talking about the farm she grew up on. But I didn't really like her.

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I want to quit school.
highschool or college?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How bout this? Who was your worst teacher?
A French teacher i had failed me 2 years in a row. I hate the *****.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:08 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i start classes monday

good thing is i only have to get up early 2 days a week---tues/thurs have class at 9; mon/wed at 12; friday i have 1 class at 2:30

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:08 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

So far I just have some of the california schools. UCLA, USC, San Diego State, Stanford, Cal berkley, UC Santa Barbara, UC San Marcos
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:21 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a 5 page paper due monday and I have no intentions on starting it until around 10 oclock tommorow night. I wish I had more drive for academics.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:40 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
How is Bowling Green? My uncle is on their board or whatever so if I wanted to I could go there. And since I'm freaking out about not getting into Penn State, I need some other options
if you're looking to have a good time and meet awesome people than bg is the place. the students arent into their sports teams, campus is pretty crappy, but all of my friends friends (sounds weird) are awesome, like identical to us and thats all most of the school is.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:30 AM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I start my next semester at Minnesota State on Monday, and I have some hard-ass classes. Well not really hard, but I know I have to do a lot of work for them.
Nothing at Minnesota State is hard. THe school is a joke, I had some high school friends that went there and did very well, while at high school they were morons.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:34 AM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
what are some GPA and SAT/ACT scores needed to get into a good school?
Depends, I had a 4.0, got a 1400 (out of 1600, like it used to be) on the SAT, and a 33 on the ACT. Got shot down from Duke, University of Chicago, and Notre Dame. Got into Wisconsin and Virginia. Went to Wisconsin.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:51 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sounds like everyone here has/had a 4.0
i have a solid 3.1 cumulative so far, but i do a lot of extra curriculars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:57 AM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Mine was real though. Just kidding, I'm sure everyone elses was too.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:37 AM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I REALLY hope I get into Rice University.

EDIT: o I'm a senior PS so I got all the apps done...time to wait this **** out. and struggle with the sheer and endless pointlessness that is senior year.
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Last edited by litlharsh : 01-13-2008 at 11:39 AM.
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:14 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

if anyone is looking for a great university I would suggest Florida...awesome programs, awesome sports, great people...and lots of beautiful women....

I am sorry that I graduated and did not go to grad school.... :(
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:26 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I had a 4.0 in high school(93 average) but they inflated grades so sick there. I wasn't even in the top 10%. Our valedictorian had like a 104
Old 01-13-2008, 12:30 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
if anyone is looking for a great university I would suggest Florida...awesome programs, awesome sports, great people...and lots of beautiful women....

I am sorry that I graduated and did not go to grad school.... :(
But a terror to get into.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My GPA fluctuates in the 2 range, I guess I will go to CC for a a year or 2.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

I messed around and lost my financial aid so now I have to work full time to get back in.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:50 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
But a terror to get into.
yea...I got in before they became more strict with their admissions....I don't think I would have done so well in Grad school though....
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:28 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holtfan92 View Post
Im a Junior in High School.
Me too. Man this year is hard.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:31 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

I've got Texas, USC, Dartmouth, UCONN, Air Force, U of Miami (football jersey) and North Carolina. I stopped getting them though because I'm probably not going to these schools and it'd be weird to wear them at a different school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555 View Post
My 7th grade science teacher was REALLY easy to get off topic. She once spent more than half the class talking about the farm she grew up on. But I didn't really like her.
My 10th grade chemistry teacher once spent a whole class talking about his bicycle and his Iron Man competitions and stuff. I didn't like him that much though because I hated the class and he was mostly boring.

Old 01-13-2008, 01:32 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99 View Post
Me too. Man this year is hard.
Wait til your senior year, thats when things pick up big time as you prep for university.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:35 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

Man, my cumulative GPA is like 3.7 but that's really bad considering my school has a weighted gpa system for honors/ap classes (if you get a B in honors it counts as an A) and I'm in all honors/ap classes. Everyone else in my classes have 4.0+ gpa's. Even some stupid kids get 4.4's. Damn...

Hopefully the colleges will like my extracurriculars and standardized test scores..