Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-12-2008, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Your Tattoos...

I know we've had this in the past but its not there anymore and I think it would be fun to see some of the tattoos of the different members of NFLDC. Maybe I'm just excited since I got my first one today but either way just post pictures of yours and explanations (if needed) if you please. Alright here's mine...

Closer up...

Its the autism awareness ribbon without any of the color in the puzzle pieces and without "Autism" on the front flap and instead below the ribbon. I really like it but I'm pretty sure this is the only one that I'm going to be getting in my life. At least that's what I keep telling myself.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:14 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're artistic? Paints, Pastels, Sculpting, or something else?
Old 01-12-2008, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Its Ya Boy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

my friend was drunk and he got a Tattoo of a grenade that said no fat chicks in it on his ass cheek
Its Ya Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 11:22 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The worst I've heard is someone who woke up one morning after a night of drinking and found a "1998 McGwire- 70 HR's" tattoo on himself. This was a year after Bonds had broken the single season record for home runs.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:42 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have 7 tattoos so far but I plan on getting a lot more. I already have my next 4 planned.

Here's a picture of one of my tattoos

It's my last name, "David" written down my side. You can also see a bluish tribal thing i got on my arm when I was 17. I wish I could take that one back. Waste of prime location

In this picture of me and my wife you can see one of my tattoos. it's two simple black bands around my arm right near the elbow

I got my dog tags tattooed around my neck with all of my actual information so no matter what happens to me i can always be buried with my dog tags
I'll post pictures of the rest soon

Last edited by SuperKevin : 01-13-2008 at 12:10 AM.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I plan on getting a few tatoos, for now i just have scars. You know what the say though "scars are tatoos with better stories".

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:24 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have any pictures of my tattoos but here are the pictures of what I have tattooed on me:

The Welsh Dragon, or Cymru, tattooed on my right bicep.

The Rampant Lion of Scotland on my left bicep.

I have a Maltese Cross located above my Cymru but I need to get it worked on.

This is a picture of what I will get tattooed next on me:

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 02:56 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's mine taken just after it was done. Its shiny because of the bepanthen cream and its reddish because of the soreness. Looking at that pick makes me want to get red washed through it now actually hmm. It actually has meaning to me, not that I'll go into but yah.

Right arm, the top if it is pretty much where my shoulder begins.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:22 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I've got a two foot dragon on my back...I'm going to try to take a picture of it but for now I don't have any...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:17 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have the eye of the tiger from LSU's football field on my right arm. Trying to find a pic.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to get a few in the future. A few lines from The Lovesong of J Alfred Prufrock around my arm, Dallas Cowboys star, maybe more. I'm not really sure.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:43 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I used to want to get some but now I think I probably will never get any. I'm just worried that later in life I'm going to be like "what the ****? I hate looking at this **** everyday"

Anyways, I'm not going to be this stupid but some girl on Miami ink got a tattoo on her foot of some writing talking about how much she loved her boyfriend and then he dumped her the next day. owned.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:45 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I have 7 tattoos so far but I plan on getting a lot more. I already have my next 4 planned.

Here's a picture of one of my tattoos

It's my last name, "David" written down my side. You can also see a bluish tribal thing i got on my arm when I was 17. I wish I could take that one back. Waste of prime location

In this picture of me and my wife you can see one of my tattoos. it's two simple black bands around my arm right near the elbow

I got my dog tags tattooed around my neck with all of my actual information so no matter what happens to me i can always be buried with my dog tags
I'll post pictures of the rest soon
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Burt Reynolds.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:49 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My future tattoos, probably all being done in August when I get back from Iraq

My soon to be child's footprints bordered by the child's name and birthdate written in a circle on my left side about 3 inches below the armpit

The arabic writing for "Freedom" written across the stomach at the base of the ribcage

The state flags of Arizona and Maryland on my stomach, flanking my navel with the words Born and Raised underneath. Born under Arizona, Raised under Maryland.

Jolly Roger flag on the inside of my right bicep
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99 View Post
I used to want to get some but now I think I probably will never get any. I'm just worried that later in life I'm going to be like "what the ****? I hate looking at this **** everyday"

Anyways, I'm not going to be this stupid but some girl on Miami ink got a tattoo on her foot of some writing talking about how much she loved her boyfriend and then he dumped her the next day. owned.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle369654.ece

Quote:
PROUD Vince Mattingley showed off his Chinese writing tattoo spelling his name for 26 years – until someone pointed out if actually spelt COCA-COLA.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle309321.ece

Quote:
DEVOTED Alan Jenkins got a life-size tattoo of his missus’ face on his back – only to be dumped for a younger man.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
You're artistic? Paints, Pastels, Sculpting, or something else?
It says "autism" not artistic
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:15 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I convince my parents I'm getting one. I'm 18 so I can get one, but I have a good relationship with my parents and a tattoo isn't something worth ruining that.

Old 01-13-2008, 09:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got a few planned out in my mind. I'm thinking on my shoulder blade getting a tatoo of a basketball(or football) with the writing inside it with RIP for my grandfather with his DOB and DOD.

another is if I get into Rutgers, getting a red block R on my shoulder/bicep.

lastly, my cousins and I have themed tatoos planned. We're each getting an animal with boxing gloves. Mine's a wolf. Probably on my abdomen or something like that.

and perhaps something tiny like a "Z" on my ankle.

question: do tatoos hurt alot? like when you're getting them and stuff? I know they're sore for about a week after you get them
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
When I convince my parents I'm getting one. I'm 18 so I can get one, but I have a good relationship with my parents and a tattoo isn't something worth ruining that.
Yeah, I didn't exactly tell my parents that I was getting one. I just kind of came home sat down and told my mom that I got something and then took my shirt off. She was pretty shocked considering I don't seem the type at all and it was very sudden, but we have a good relationship too. Also, it helps if your tattoo has great meaning to you, as someone mentioned a few posts above, mine is about autism not being artistic (which I'm not). It's important to me and my family because my little brother has autism so its much more easy for a parent to understand it.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
question: do tatoos hurt alot? like when you're getting them and stuff? I know they're sore for about a week after you get them
They aren't terrible, but you DEFINITELY feel it. It also depends on where you are being tattooed with areas with more flesch have less pain. For the week after, I'm only on the second day but it feels pretty good right now, a little inflamed but nothing too bad. Of course it hasn't scabbed over yet either.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have 2 planned. One is "The End Justifies the Means" in Latin on the top of my back.

The other is a death poem "What are clouds, but an excuse for the sky? What is death, but an excuse for life?" I'm not sure where I want it yet, I was thinking ribs
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a few planned. I feel liek getting a huge cross on my right arm. When I get a son, I will put his name on my chest, and then I am going to get a Steelers logo with 5 super bowl trophies surrounding it.

Hey Kevin, what part of AZ you from?
Old 01-13-2008, 09:50 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I have a few planned. I feel liek getting a huge cross on my right arm. When I get a son, I will put his name on my chest, and then I am going to get a Steelers logo with 5 super bowl trophies surrounding it.

Hey Kevin, what part of AZ you from?
You should tattoo pubestache across your chest.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:02 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
lastly, my cousins and I have themed tatoos planned. We're each getting an animal with boxing gloves. Mine's a wolf. Probably on my abdomen or something like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
When I get a son, I will put his name on my chest, and then I am going to get a Steelers logo with 5 super bowl trophies surrounding it.
I'm sorry, but both of those would look really bad.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I'm sorry, but both of those would look really bad.
Some people can pull them off but then again, most can't.