Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-13-2008, 11:52 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.
Default Hell of a weekend

Wel l i havnt been on here in a while because this week end was my schools huge basketball tournament. This year it was won by Vancouver College who is hte number 2 team in B.C and has a 6'8 Center that is going to Santa Clara next year. We won our first game in the tournament in like 7 years which was amazing.. especialyl because it was played at 12:30 and the gym was packed.. atmosphere was AMAZING! And even bettter ottawa has a guy on the team who has an offer from UCONN... the kid was a freakin beast! So ya we invite the best teams in the country usually and an out of country team.. tiawon(sp?) dropped out cause the canadian dollar went up... t hey were good.. a basketball training school and not a player shorter t hatn 6'3.. so thats the caliber of teams at this thing. It was a good time and if any of you are in or around saskatoon during the days of Jan 10-13th... go check out the Bedford Road Invitation Tournament.. its an amazing thing.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:23 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I need an interpreter to read this.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 02:09 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
Wel l i havnt been on here in a while because this week end was my schools huge basketball tournament. This year it was won by Vancouver College who is hte number 2 team in B.C and has a 6'8 Center that is going to Santa Clara next year. We won our first game in the tournament in like 7 years which was amazing.. especialyl because it was played at 12:30 and the gym was packed.. atmosphere was AMAZING! And even bettter ottawa has a guy on the team who has an offer from UCONN... the kid was a freakin beast! So ya we invite the best teams in the country usually and an out of country team.. tiawon(sp?) dropped out cause the canadian dollar went up... t hey were good.. a basketball training school and not a player shorter t hatn 6'3.. so thats the caliber of teams at this thing. It was a good time and if any of you are in or around saskatoon during the days of Jan 10-13th... go check out the Bedford Road Invitation Tournament.. its an amazing thing.
Cliff notes: HoopsDemon had a big basketball tourny in Canada and his team won a game.
Old 01-13-2008, 02:11 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paragraphs are your friend!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:24 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And no one cared...

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:13 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:30 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I know you're a Bills fan...but we care about this why?
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
Well l i haven't been on here in a while because this weekend was my schools huge basketball tournament. This year it was won by Vancouver College who is the number 2 team in B.C and has a 6'8 Center that is going to Santa Clara next year.

We won our first game in the tournament in 7 years which was amazing.. especially because it was played at 12:30 and the gym was packed.. atmosphere was AMAZING and even bettter Ottawa has a guy on the team who has an offer from UCONN... the kid was a freaking beast!

We invite the best teams in the country usually and an out of country team.. tiawon(sp?) dropped out because the canadian dollar went up... they were good. They were a basketball training school and didn't have a player shorter than 6'3.. so thats the caliber of teams at this thing.

It was a good time and if any of you are in or around Saskatoon during the days of Jan 10-13th... go check out the Bedford Road Invitation Tournament.. its an amazing thing.
Practicing my translation skills, kind of makes sense now, but I still don't care

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:58 PM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

YouNeverKnow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Basically, his school (Bedford Road) hosts a very popular and competitive high school basketball tournament with some of the best teams in the country invited.

As the host school, Bedford gets a chance to compete in the tournament regardless of their skill, along with a few of the top teams in the city. This year Bedford obviously beat a team this year in front of a capacity crowd.

Congrats on the victory.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:04 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
Cliff notes: HoopsDemon had a big basketball tourny in Canada and his team won a game.
thanks i didn't want to read all that

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:11 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went to LaVine yesterday. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:25 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nice, was my school in it ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 07:17 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlharsh View Post
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
I was rolling saliva around in my mouth before I read this thread. I just laughed so hard you made me spit it out on my chin.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 07:20 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I was rolling saliva around in my mouth before I read this thread. I just laughed so hard you made me spit it out on my chin.
so you choose to spit over swallow. good to know
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 07:23 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
so you choose to spit over swallow. good to know
****. Now I know who to avoid if I actually go to a NFLDC picnic.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-13-2008, 08:08 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers win, Cowboys lose. Hell of a weekend indeed.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:19 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
that is so hot.

wanna cyber?
Old 01-13-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I went to LaVine yesterday. . .
Get some pants for me and my NFLDC buddies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want this minute of my life back.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:27 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
nice, was my school in it ?
No but Sheldon lost in the final, and as like a third option cause a couple teams dropped out due to monetary concerns... Balfour got in:|

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:22 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlharsh View Post
that is so hot.

wanna cyber?
Why's this board so damn ***? Can I post anything without it being a sexual innuendo?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-13-2008, 10:25 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why's this board so damn ***? Can I post anything without it being a sexual innuendo?
cant my **** say anything without your ****** turning it into....
(From internet business commentators meeting))

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:31 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I masturbated one the weekend...twice. Twas a hell of a weekend.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:51 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worked almost all day Saturday, then watched the Penguins lose.

Mostly hung out on Sunday watching football, then JBond and I won our semi-final match in the Halo 3 tournament. Then I went to Sonic and watched The Amazing Race.

Pretty chill weekend.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SPACING BETWEEN PARAGRAPHS FTW!

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 11:18 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

Quote:
Is this a no?