Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-02-2008, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Handel
Veteran

Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.

I'm happy too for Art Monk. :)

Thanks to BoneKrusher
Handel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 04:42 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the HOF voters can rot in hell as far as I am concerned
Old 02-02-2008, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm bummed that Art Monk made it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 04:51 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't think of any reason why Dean deserves to get in before Dent. Don't agree with Monk either.

Ah well....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 smells like sex panther.

Are you kidding me? Fred Dean? What a joke. He only made 4 pro bowls in his entire career. Not exactly what I would call dominant. Derrick Thomas made 8 freaking pro bowls and he gets denied for this average player?
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 04:53 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also cannot believe that Monk got in but Cris Carter did not. I realize that Monk has been waiting for a while, but Carter is on a different level/game/stratosphere than Monk, or Irvin for that matter.

Old 02-02-2008, 04:54 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartin575 View Post
Are you kidding me? Fred Dean? What a joke. He only made 4 pro bowls in his entire career. Not exactly what I would call dominant. Derrick Thomas made 8 freaking pro bowls and he gets denied for this average player?
Pro Bowls is a pretty lame argument. I don't know when some of you Chiefs fans are going to get that Thomas was a complete one trick pony. He blitzed. That's about it.

Old 02-02-2008, 04:55 PM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Stop being a homer. It's 50/50 that you even know who Emmitt Thomas is.
Emmitt Thomas actually made so is he really being a homer? Bears fans, lmao.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:56 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

EXACTLY!!DT was a game changer
Old 02-02-2008, 04:57 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Pro Bowls is a pretty lame argument. I don't know when some of you Chiefs fans are going to get that Thomas was a complete one trick pony. He blitzed. That's about it.
LT got into the HOF for doing the exact same thing.nice try next excuse
Old 02-02-2008, 04:58 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Emmitt Thomas actually made so is he really being a homer? Bears fans, lmao.
I'm not suprised that Emmitt Thomas is, as I actually follow the history of the NFL. There's a difference between that and saying "so and so should get in because they were on my team". And I have no idea what being a Bears fan has to do with it, I doubt you do either. I also doubt you can count to ten without using your fingers.

Old 02-02-2008, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hate Chiefs fans right now.
kmartin575
Veteran

Quote:
At least he played for more than 7 years which is more than you cay say for Gale Sayers who does not deserve to be in the HOF.
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
********. LT was dominant in all facets of the game. To even compare Thomas to LT shows just how out to lunch and ridiculous some of you are.

Old 02-02-2008, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I really hate Chiefs fans right now.
This happens every year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
At least he played for more than 7 years which is more than you cay say for Gale Sayers who does not deserve to be in the HOF.
You could actally makethat argument. Unlike you, I have the ability to use critical thinking and see both sides of an argument.

But if you'd like to keep trolling and bringing up pointless things we can end it right here.

Old 02-02-2008, 05:07 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

and unlike Dean, Dent or LT Derrick's career was cut short because of a fatal car accident.His numbers would be much more then what they are now and all the haters can ****
Old 02-02-2008, 05:07 PM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

Quote:
You could actally makethat argument. Unlike you, I have the ability to use critical thinking and see both sides of an argument.

But if you'd like to keep trolling and bringing up pointless things we can end it right here.
Wow. Another moderator who decides to use his all powerful mod powers to end an argument. Go figure.

Oh, and the intelligence jokes are hilarious. I guess i'm getting pretty damn lucky to be almost done with college considering how damn stupid I am.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I suggest you go back and watch some NFL films and then come back and have a more educated view on LT. Arguably the greatest defensive player ever.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:10 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to say art monk didnt deserve it is just ******** with all homerism aside

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty bush that Carter didn't make it, but at least Gary Zimmerman got in.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:14 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Andre Tippett - 151 games, 100 sacks, 1 int, 19 fumble recoveries, 14 forced fumbles, 2 TD's, 0 safety's, 5-time pro-bowler, 5 time all-pro

Derrick Thomas - 169 games, 126.5 sacks, 1 int, 19 fumble recoveries, 45 fumble recoveries, 4 TD's, 3 safety's, 9 time pro-bowler, 8 time all-pro

seriously give me a break here
Old 02-02-2008, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Handel
Veteran

Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.

Quote:
Andre Tippett - 151 games, 100 sacks, 1 int, 19 fumble recoveries, 14 forced fumbles, 2 TD's, 0 safety's, 5-time pro-bowler, 5 time all-pro

Derrick Thomas - 169 games, 126.5 sacks, 1 int, 19 fumble recoveries, 45 fumble recoveries, 4 TD's, 3 safety's, 9 time pro-bowler, 8 time all-pro

seriously give me a break here
Tell me, Thomas was playing on the weakside or the strongside?

Thanks to BoneKrusher
Handel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:25 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Wow. Another moderator who decides to use his all powerful mod powers to end an argument. Go figure.

Oh, and the intelligence jokes are hilarious. I guess i'm getting pretty damn lucky to be almost done with college considering how damn stupid I am.
You can feel free to continue the argument, but stop bringing up irrelevant points, it's called trolling.

And I teach college students so I know this, being a college graduate is far from a certification of knowledge. Any yahoo with 80k can be a college graduate nowadays.

Old 02-02-2008, 05:26 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
and unlike Dean, Dent or LT Derrick's career was cut short because of a fatal car accident.His numbers would be much more then what they are now and all the haters can ****
And I would be in the NBA if I were two feet taller, who cares?