Originally Posted by Armac
1. Trading will be difficult unless they want Walker. I don't want to give up any draft picks.
2. Ian Golds asset was always speed. He has definately lost some speed. He is much better than Webster. I watched Webster in warm ups and special teams at a game he is slow.
3.If he takes a pay cut he will implode this team. Especially if he does have a good season.
4.I agree we need a future star at safety. Hasma definately was an upgrade in terms of speed to Nick Ferguson. He just needs to work on tackling. Foxworth at safety come on, he needs to hang out with Barry Bonds if he is going to play safety.
5.I think we need a stud offensive lineman. Cutler needs more time and our line was man-handled. Marty Shotenhiemer built the chargers defensive to be big and physical.
1. Vilma actually lost his job to David Harris and Jets are actively trying to move him this off-season. I, too don't want to give up any picks, but it would be impossible to find a player in his caliber outside of 1st round.
2. You're right about Gold. Does anyone know the status of Lavar Arrington? Is he available out there somehow?
3. If Walker does take a pay cut and has a good season, he'll definitely movable. Right now, we can't even get what we paid for him (2nd rounder).
4. Foxworth is a decent nickleback at best. Even with slow Lynch a great young S will make this defense a whole lot better.
5. I agree, but I doubt Shanny will spend another high draft pick on OL, especially with low number of picks we have and the selection of Harris last year. We have to keep our fingers crossed he can replace Lepsis.