Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-16-2008, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.
Default NFLDC Halo 3 League

Teams will be picked through a draft. The captains will pick a player each round, and after each round is completed the drafting order will be flipped around. For example, whoever picks first in the first round, picks last in the second round.

Maps:
Construct
Highground
Isolation
Last Resort
Narrows
Snowbound
The Pit
Vahalla
Gaurdian
-Sandtrap, would only be played if it was voted in.

Game Types:
Team Slayer - Self explanatory. First to 50 wins.
CTF - Capture the Flag. First to 3 flag captures.
Assault - Plant the bomb, defend the bombsite. 2 attempts at offense and 2 more on defense. Could see some ties.
Territories - Plots of land that is like assault. 2 attempts at offense and 2 more on defense. 5 territories the defense must try to hold and the offense goes after.
Kill the VIP- Calls for great teammwork, and could be played with the most VIP kills within 10 minutes, or play up to a limit of say 5 or 10 VIP kills.

Teams
My Team
JBond93
DLion-All/ Jeezy93
yourfavstoner/ thhiiizzzz

Killer Clowns
Primetime21/ Dwarfthrower
J05son/J05son
Cutler Chris/Ceebulski6

Team 16-0
Billingsley26/ Canada26
Jvig43/ heyboy
steel man/ Steelers24

Team Firecracker
Steelers4Life/ DocSteel
Mr. Gonzo/ BrentBaines
adschofield/ UndersizedAlex

Globo Gym Purple Cobras
Draft King/ jewlose21
B-Dawk/ GrubbyPaws
KCJ58/ Jon CookieDoe

The Horsemen of The Apocalypse
ImbrotherCain/ ImbrotherCain
BrownsTown/ ArtBtz
Rukster/ rukster50

The Firm
JF4/ jewlose21 (G)
Bhaarat/ Bhaarat316
DraftGuru/ Prometheus151

Captains
Billingsley26/Canada26
JBond93/ Thep1414
Primetime21/ DwarfThrower
JF4/ Jewlose21 (G)
Draft King/ Jewlose21
ImBrotherCain/ ImBrotherCain
Steelers4Life/ DocSteel92----Team Firecracker

Standings
Firm - 3-0-0
GGPC- 2-0-1
16-0
KC
MT- 0-0-0
TC- 0-2-1
HMOA- 0-3-0

1. JBond93
2. Primetime21
3. Billingsley26
4. Steelers4Life
5. Draft King
6. ImBrothercain
7. JF4

Schedule
Week 1 (Bye: My Team)
Primetime21 vs. Team 16-0- Last Resort Assault, Guardian VIP and Narrows Slayer
GG Purple Cobras vs. Team Firecracker- Valhalla Assault, Guardian CTF, Last Resort VIP
ImBrotherCain vs. The Firm- The Pit Territories, HighGround Slayer and Narrows CTF

Week 2 (Bye: Primetime21)
Team 16-0 vs. My Team- Isolation CTF, Snowbound VIP, The Pit Assault
ImBrotherCain vs. Team Firecracker- Valhalla VIP, Narrows Slayer, Isolation CTF
The Firm vs. GG Purple Cobras- The Pit Assault, Snowbound Slayer, Narrows Territories

Week 3 (Bye: Team 16-0)
My Team vs. Primetime21- Isolation CTF, The Pit VIP, Contsruct Territories
Team Firecracker vs. The Firm- Last Resort Assault, Guardian Territories, The Pit Slayer
GG Purple Cobras vs. ImBrotherCain- Isolation CTF, Construct Assault, Guardian Territories

Week 4 (Bye: Team Firecracker)
Primetime21 vs. GG Purple Cobras- Narrows VIP, Guardian CTF, HighGround Slayer
The Firm vs. Team 16-0- Snowbound Slayer, Contsruct CTF, Narrows Territories
My Team vs. ImBrotherCain- The Pit CTF, HighGround Slayer, SnowBound VIP

Week 5 (Bye: GG Purple Cobras)
Team Firecracker vs. My Team- Gaurdian VIP, Narrows CTF, Contsruct Slayer
Team 16-0 vs. ImBrotherCain- SnowBound CTF, Contruct VIP, HighGround Assault
The Firm vs. Primetime21- The Pit Territories, Construct Assault, Valhalla Slayer

Week 6 (Bye: ImBrotherCain)
Primetime21 vs. Team Firecracker- Snowbound Assault, Construct VIP, HighGround Territories
My Team vs. The Firm- Valhalla CTF, The Pit Slayer, Isolation Territories
GG Purple Cobras vs. Team 16-0- Isolation CTF, SnowBound Territories, Valhalla Assault

Week 7 (Bye: The Firm)
GG Purple Cobras vs. My Team- Isolation Slayer, Last Resort Territories, SnowBound VIP
ImBrotherCain vs. Primetime21- Last Resort CTF, Isolation VIP, The Pit Assault
Team Firecracker vs. Team 16-0- High Ground [u]VIP, Construct Slayer, Valhalla CTF

Statistics

Last edited by Billingsley26 : 01-30-2008 at 08:16 AM.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guardian would still work 4 on 4. Anyway, I'm down.

And the more I think about it, JF and DK could be on different teams, I mean, who knows when they would even face each other.

And I'm def. in. This will be fun :)

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:22 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was the one that said Guardian might be to small. I couldn't remember [and can't] if it's in the rotation for 4v4 team slayer. I want to say it is. I think Guardian is a go.

I don't think there will be a problem with DK and JF being on different teams if that's how the draft turns out... It will only matter when they play each other and then they have the same advantage screen looking wise, but only one player will have a mic which may be a bit difficult...

I'd rather keep 4v4 then drop to 3v3...Just my opinion. I'd do both though.

Anyone have an idea for who captains should be chosen?

P.S. I still think draft results should remain private to everyone but the captains ...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:24 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm definitely in, though I have a couple of suggestions:

1) PM the people that are on the list and ask them to reply back or post here if they're in. Just because they were in the H3 tournament, doesn't mean that 100% of them want to be or can be in the league. It would just take 5 minutes and could weed out some people.

PMs would be better than just having a "regrets only" post policy, since some people may not be active as of right now.

2) Make it a 3 on 3 league.It would allow for more teams (thereby, a more varied schedule), and make it easier to schedule games. Trying to coordinate for a 2v2 game was hard in and of itself, and 4v4, though it would be possible, it would take a long time find a date and hour that works for all 8 players.

3) Allow Guardian. I play a lot of Team Slayer and Team Hardcore and Guardian is in the rotation.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Last edited by S4L : 01-16-2008 at 05:27 PM.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:25 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

count me in (im gonna play right now if any1 is up to it)

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
I was the one that said Guardian might be to small. I couldn't remember [and can't] if it's in the rotation for 4v4 team slayer. I want to say it is. I think Guardian is a go.

I don't think there will be a problem with DK and JF being on different teams if that's how the draft turns out... It will only matter when they play each other and then they have the same advantage screen looking wise, but only one player will have a mic which may be a bit difficult...

I'd rather keep 4v4 then drop to 3v3...Just my opinion. I'd do both though.

Anyone have an idea for who captains should be chosen?

P.S. I still think draft results should remain private to everyone but the captains ...
Oh, I disagree on that last part. An online draft would be fun, everyone seeing the results. :)

As for captains, that is hard. If we have preseason sessions and stuff, maybe use that? Something with the tourney results? Random? Most active members? Etc.

Also, what happens if a player drops out/can't be contacted, etc?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-16-2008, 05:27 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be down

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Draft results being private is fine with me. I have no qualms about that. Whether it is 3v3 or 4v4 really doesnt matter as I could go either way. The only reason I threw 3v3 in there is because some may like the idea of more teams a little better. Either way, if we are able to get say, 4 more players we could then go 5 teams, but we'll see how it plays out.

I think that captains should be the top players of the tournament. Whether you want to average out each players stats (kills and deaths) and then determine the captains (for example, the highest average of kills in order 1 through 4 are the captain).
Old 01-16-2008, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
count me in (im gonna play right now if any1 is up to it)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk View Post
I'd be down
what are your gamertags?

I think KCJ,a fter looking back it was like joncookiedoe?
Old 01-16-2008, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

That is KCJ's. And I think the Rating system would be fine to rank people (even though I really want to be a captain, haha).

I say we try 4 on 4, if it fails, scrap and redo.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-16-2008, 05:34 PM    (permalink
DLionALL
Rookie

DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.

I'm in and down for anything.

Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)
DLionALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:36 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Oh, I disagree on that last part. An online draft would be fun, everyone seeing the results. :)

As for captains, that is hard. If we have preseason sessions and stuff, maybe use that? Something with the tourney results? Random? Most active members? Etc.

Yeah, I like the online draft idea. People know their Halo skills and if they get picked last, they can just use as fuel. I know I won't get picked first because I'm only a bit above average. And, hey, I'm cool with that.

As for captains, I'd take, say, the top 6 rated people (if there ends up being 6 teams) and PM them asking if they would like to be a captain. The captains have to be active and willing to coordinate schedules with all of the team members.

It wouldn't be fair to take the top members, because if JBond and Ginger are both captains, JBond's team already has a big advantage (sorry Ginge). If you take the top 6 players, and have the order set from the 6th best player to the 1st, I think you're golden.

On the subject of dropouts, maybe some people could volunteer to be "practice squad" players. Or, if we have a 3v3 league and 23 people sign up, the two odd men out would be on the practice squad. It may not be the most fair for those two guys, but it is likely that we'll have dropouts.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GrubbyPaws

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk View Post
GrubbyPaws
gotcha, and im in the process of rifling out PM's to everyone not already posting in this thread.

So after today, we have KCJ and B-Dawk, and I also saw that Umphrey said he would go, but does anyone know why he didnt?
Old 01-16-2008, 05:46 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
I'm definitely in, though I have a couple of suggestions:

1) PM the people that are on the list and ask them to reply back or post here if they're in. Just because they were in the H3 tournament, doesn't mean that 100% of them want to be or can be in the league. It would just take 5 minutes and could weed out some people.

PMs would be better than just having a "regrets only" post policy, since some people may not be active as of right now.

2) Make it a 3 on 3 league.It would allow for more teams (thereby, a more varied schedule), and make it easier to schedule games. Trying to coordinate for a 2v2 game was hard in and of itself, and 4v4, though it would be possible, it would take a long time find a date and hour that works for all 8 players.

3) Allow Guardian. I play a lot of Team Slayer and Team Hardcore and Guardian is in the rotation.
1. Good Idea.
2. I hope it's 4v4 but 3v3 would be fine as well...I don't think scheduling was that bad...There was only one difficult game to schedule which was Cupcakes Chimps. Other then that, it was because a team was not active...
3. Thanks, I thought Guardian was a Team Slayer map but couldn't remember. I've been doing lone wolves a lot lately and thought maybe that's why I've seen Guardian so much...

Quote:

I only suggested a private results draft so no one will be that fat kid in gym. It doesn't matter to me since I know I won't be last or even last round ;p. In a perfect world, DG would be picked last since he's use to it but he's pretty good at Halo and he won't be a last rounder either...

Maybe it'll give those guys at the tail end a chance to prove that other teams made a mistake picking player "X" over them...I don't know/care...

I really have no idea how to determine captains, but I would like to be the first to throw my name into being a draftee...I would rather be chosen then choosing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLionALL View Post
I'm in and down for anything.
Just out of curiosity, are all your posts about Halo? That's all I've ever seen you post in. Nice to have you in though.

Old 01-16-2008, 05:51 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got a new Halo account, so friend me you bitches. My gamertag is thhiiizzzz
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Allright, Im pretty sure that I PMed everyone who hasnt posted in this thread. The only one that has me confused is Umphrey, I have seen his name kicking around, and saw that he asked to be in the tourney, but was never accepted or he dropped out.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I just got a new Halo account, so friend me you bitches. My gamertag is thhiiizzzz
you want in the tourney? your in either way.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

allright, bantx doesnt want in, he wants a COD4 tourney. No worries.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:06 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
allright, bantx doesnt want in, he wants a COD4 tourney. No worries.
I'm not much of a console player, only games I was looking forward to getting were Halo [which I did] Assassin's Creed [Which I keep putting off but will get], and GTA4... I've heard a lot of good things about COD4 but if you're going to play a modern realistic shooter, you can't beat Counter-Strike: Source. CS:S is beautiful graphic wise, doesn't take much to run [computer wise], One of the most popular games so theres many gaming communities/servers/competitive leagues, etc...

Old 01-16-2008, 06:07 PM    (permalink
DLionALL
Rookie

DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
Just out of curiosity, are all your posts about Halo? That's all I've ever seen you post in. Nice to have you in though.
Naah. Most of em are though. I don't wanna embarrass myself when it comes to Draft and NFL stuff.

Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)
DLionALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and JF4 are in. I'll post what I did in the other thread.

Anybody who still doesn't believe we are the champs, me and my brother will accept ANY challenge tonight, we want to prove we are the best.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Maybe have:

DK
J05son
Jeezy
Cain

be captains? Maybe S4L, JF, Billingsley, or myself if a last captain spot is needed.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-16-2008, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Maybe have:

DK
J05son
Jeezy
Cain

be captains? Maybe S4L, JF, Billingsley, or myself if a last captain spot is needed.
Yeah, that works for me. The top 4 rated are the captains. We have 18 people right now with Bantx dropping out, so if we can get two more people, we are good with 5 teams. If we can get 3 more people, we would be able to have 7 teams of 3.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:28 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm done, but I'll have to bum off my brother and use his gamertag since I'm too frugal :D

Gamertag: UndersizeAlex

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote