Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-16-2008, 07:28 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally though i really would like to be on Jeezy's team... We work very well together and really thats my only request.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Personally though i really would like to be on Jeezy's team... We work very well together and really thats my only request.
With the draft thing, that may be easier said than done.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:32 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
With the draft thing, that may be easier said than done.
Well someone suggested that we would be captains. So i figured that i would say that i would like to remain partners with him.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotcha, then maybe your best bet is not to be a captain, you could decline that and we could move JF and someone else up.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-16-2008, 07:34 PM    (permalink
DLionALL
Rookie

DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.

Unless I have to be a Captain, i'd like to step down from that position and just remain a player.

Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)
DLionALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

You def. don't have to be. It is all Billingsley's choices, but no one has to be a captain unless they want to be I'm sure.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-16-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Gotcha, then maybe your best bet is not to be a captain, you could decline that and we could move JF and someone else up.

Actually talking with DLionAll he says he would not like to be a captain unless its absolutely necessary. Also JF4 cant because he and DK are playing on the same console so... they would most likely have to play on the same team.

EDIT---- I guess DLionAll already stated this lol
Old 01-16-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Actually talking with DLionAll he says he would not like to be a captain unless its absolutely necessary. Also JF4 cant because he and DK are playing on the same console so... they would most likely have to play on the same team.
Nah, look back, I don't think that is a definite.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-16-2008, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so whats everyones rankings wise? whos the highest, and are they gonna be captains? Im a 45 brigediar. oh and what would times be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:15 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sure I'm in. I'm good when I don't lag but I'm nowhere near some of these guys.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone up for a some Team Slayer?
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be a captain since I have to I guess, but instead of worst to best in order you should just randomize it.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
so whats everyones rankings wise? whos the highest, and are they gonna be captains? Im a 45 brigediar. oh and what would times be?
I'm pretty sure I would be the highest rank, and I'm level 42, would be higher but we just got Live on Christmas. Times would be scheduled according to when everyone is available.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Allright, well seeing as though not everyone who was listed wants to be a captain, I am going to randomly select 5 people for our team captains. That is a fair way of doing it, and thuis no one is really thrown into it without notice.

First, I should ask, is there anyone who does want to be a captain? If so, let me know.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:53 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Allright, well seeing as though not everyone who was listed wants to be a captain, I am going to randomly select 5 people for our team captains. That is a fair way of doing it, and thuis no one is really thrown into it without notice.

First, I should ask, is there anyone who does want to be a captain? If so, let me know.
I disagree. The best way to do it is to PM the eligible captains (based on rank) to see what if they want the job. And if they don't, PM the next eligible captain.

If you do it your way, you could end up with Draft King as a captain and a terrible player as another captain, meaning that there is a complete lack of parody from the very beginning.

Plus, if someone only has the time to play, and not coordinate or draft as captain, well, they're stuck with it.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
I disagree. The best way to do it is to PM the eligible captains (based on rank) to see what if they want the job. And if they don't, PM the next eligible captain.

If you do it your way, you could end up with Draft King as a captain and a terrible player as another captain, meaning that there is a complete lack of parody from the very beginning.

Plus, if someone only has the time to play, and not coordinate or draft as captain, well, they're stuck with it.
Well to be honest, I have played with just about everyone who is in this league, and I wouldnt have a problem if say, any of myself, yourself, Jbond93, Draft King, JF4 were captains. I could think of others off hand who wouldnt have a problem with it. If we get 1 more person we have 20 people, and enough for 5 teams. If we are able to go with 5 teams, then would the 5 people I listed above have any problems being the captains?
Old 01-16-2008, 11:16 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
I'm pretty sure I would be the highest rank, and I'm level 42, would be higher but we just got Live on Christmas. Times would be scheduled according to when everyone is available.
howd u get up to a 42 that fast? i got it like a week or 2 after xmas and im only a 21.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
howd u get up to a 42 that fast? i got it like a week or 2 after xmas and im only a 21.
you interested in joining this league?
Old 01-16-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm better at COD4, but with a little effort, I think I can become a pretty solid player

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm down to be a captain or whatev you need me to be.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-16-2008, 11:39 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Well to be honest, I have played with just about everyone who is in this league, and I wouldnt have a problem if say, any of myself, yourself, Jbond93, Draft King, JF4 were captains. I could think of others off hand who wouldnt have a problem with it. If we get 1 more person we have 20 people, and enough for 5 teams. If we are able to go with 5 teams, then would the 5 people I listed above have any problems being the captains?
No, I wouldn't mind. Though I still think that a 3 on 3 league would be better overall. Even though there weren't too many scheduling problems with 2 on 2, not only would scheduling a 4 on 4 game be more difficult, there would be a lot of time in between games, which could lead to more inactivity and dropouts.

I just think that a 3 on 3 league would decrease these problems.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
No, I wouldn't mind. Though I still think that a 3 on 3 league would be better overall. Even though there weren't too many scheduling problems with 2 on 2, not only would scheduling a 4 on 4 game be more difficult, there would be a lot of time in between games, which could lead to more inactivity and dropouts.

I just think that a 3 on 3 league would decrease these problems.
Yeah, thats why I threw that out there in the first place. I think that way it would be asier setting up matches, and I think there would be more of a variety with who plays who.

I dont think that Billingsley, Steelers4Life, JBond93, Draft King and JF4 have a problem being a captain, and I think that could work out fine. We would still need 2 more players to attend.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:58 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

well i would like to be a captain if at all possible
Old 01-17-2008, 02:23 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maninblack posted he has halo and is ranked 21...

Let's get him in...Forum pm spam him and if he refuses rep rape.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 02:34 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah lets get this started whooooo, HALO WHoooooo