Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-18-2008, 02:35 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
We hve exctly 21 people right now, so we could ahead and have a 'combine' tonitne if everyone is able to. Do we still want to have a combine? If not, we could start this draft as soon as tonite as well, or we could hold off until tomorrow if it works better for everyone. (I know tonite, I might be going to the Sabres game, but its not 100% sure yet).
I work nights so anytime before 5:30 eastern is fine.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to a party tonight (first time in forever). But the rest of the weekend (and Monday,) I'm free almost all day if done in advance. We def. need a combine for guys not in the tournament.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I work nights so anytime before 5:30 eastern is fine.
The times would really be up to you and your squad and the team you are playing. For me, I usually find that later at night would be better for me, but I can also work around things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I'm going to a party tonight (first time in forever). But the rest of the weekend (and Monday,) I'm free almost all day if done in advance. We def. need a combine for guys not in the tournament.
How about this. Combine is Saturday at 1:00 EST. Whoever wants to go on at that time can meet up and someone make a custom room. You can have multi teams, or if we get a lot of people on, two or three people can make seperate rooms and work off that. Im thinking that if 2 or 3 of the captains make a room each, it wouldnt be crowded and that way each captain can converse about everyone. I think there are only a few people I havent played with. Jvig, steel man, IamBrotherCain, B-Dawk, although I have heard good things about them. I think this will work though.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rules are normal. Normal maps, radar, and same as always.

Also, maybe don't triple post, lol (though I just double posted, thus I'm being a hypocrite).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
It was actually a quadruple post.

Anyway, when will the deadline for signups be?
sorry guys, i hit enter as soon as i get done then i think of something else so i post again, so forth and so forth

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

^no worries, steel man. Can I have your xbox live name to put up on the first page?

The first page has been updated with the name of the captains and information about the 'combine' that will be taking place tomorrow. The combine is not neccesarry for everyone. It just so everyone can get a feel for everyone. If you cannot make it, no worries.

Also, would each captain PM me with what they would like their team name to be?
Old 01-18-2008, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I added everyone in the tourney to my friend's list, so if you get an odd request...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-18-2008, 02:57 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i can at least do the combine 2moro at 1pm.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:01 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have not created one yet.....we always had a LAN get together and the only online i played was on XBC (xbox connect) and on there you can have a modified xbox so they had cheats in there and i sucked at it, so i have never played live. i just bought my xbox elite and halo 3 so i have not even seen the maps and have only played halo 3 one time and the controller layout is different so if you see me doing funny things you know why(like looking up in the air or shooting the ground....lol)

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
Old 01-18-2008, 03:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea im down for a combine tomorrow at 1
We should establish a draft order for tomorrow and maybe even hold the draft tomorrow afternoon.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
i can at least do the combine 2moro at 1pm.
yeah, that would be allright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
i have not created one yet.....we always had a LAN get together and the only online i played was on XBC (xbox connect) and on there you can have a modified xbox so they had cheats in there and i sucked at it, so i have never played live. i just bought my xbox elite and halo 3 so i have not even seen the maps and have only played halo 3 one time and the controller layout is different so if you see me doing funny things you know why(like looking up in the air or shooting the ground....lol)
do you have xbox live now? are you going to get an xbox live name soon? lol, sorry if im acting like a cop.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yea im down for a combine tomorrow at 1
We should estabish a draft order for tomorrow also
yeah, I was planning on doing that soon. I am going to randomize it instead of our earlier thoughts.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm def. down for 1 tomorrow. Should be good. Hopefully the guys like stoner, rukster, etc. etc. come!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-18-2008, 03:16 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yeah, I was planning on doing that soon. I am going to randomize it instead of our earlier thoughts.
Draft tomorrow too?
Old 01-18-2008, 03:16 PM    (permalink
rukster

Quote:
I'm def. down for 1 tomorrow. Should be good. Hopefully the guys like stoner, rukster, etc. etc. come!
yea i could play tomorrow just let me know when, I'm going on soon if any 1 wants to play, add me rukster50 on ive
Old 01-18-2008, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Draft tomorrow too?
Im thinking possibly tomorrow night. I am kinda leaning to not having it on sunday, for obvious reasons. If not tomorrow after the combine, then possibly monday. But I would be down to do it tomorrow after the combine.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:19 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Ok once again as long as its before 5:30 eastern im down
Old 01-18-2008, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Is the draft going to be Live? I'm going out at around 5 EST tomorrow. I mean, we could just have it in this thread or something.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-18-2008, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ok once again as long as its before 5:30 eastern im down
Allrght, well Im going to assume that the people who play in the combine tomorrow are only going to play a few games. Therefore, if everyone is on, we will hold the draft after that. If all 7 captains are online, I see this moving relatively fast because it only going to be 3 rounds. Can we agree on the draft being say 3:00 or 4:00 tomorrow EST.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

If at 3 or 3:30, I should be good

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-18-2008, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
3:00 EST it is then. We could do the draft over here on NFLDC or if it would make things easier, and everyone is going to be online anyways, we could all sit in a room on xbox live and do it via our voice. What do ou think?
Old 01-18-2008, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I think here may just be easiest, or something else online.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-18-2008, 03:32 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
3:00 EST it is then. We could do the draft over here on NFLDC or if it would make things easier, and everyone is going to be online anyways, we could all sit in a room on xbox live and do it via our voice. What do ou think?
Definitely on NFLDC, so that we can do it like a Forum Mock as the players sit in the Green Room.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:32 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Sounds great to me.... and are there trades cause.... we all know im willing to trade
Old 01-18-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

i will set it up tonight and then i will post my name on here and try to add you guys.

is it hard to set up and does it take long?

Old 01-18-2008, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
Definitely on NFLDC, so that we can do it like a Forum Mock as the players sit in the Green Room.
Haha, allright sounds good. It will be on here tomorrow at 3:00 EST.

Quote:
Sounds great to me.... and are there trades cause.... we all know im willing to trade
Sounds pretty intruiging. It would be tough to do seeing as we only have a maximum of 3 picks, and a minimum of 3 picks, but if you have a way to do so that would work, let me know.