Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-17-2008, 07:07 PM    (permalink
JoeSixPac
Rookie

JoeSixPac hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Bose QuiteComfort 3

I just ordered these headphones. I got them with air miles so essentially they cost me nothing.

Does anyone else have them and what do they think of them?

PS. don`t flame me cause they were expensive. I wanted a pair of good headphones cause the ones that came with my iPod suck. I would have never bought them if I had to pay the regular $350 but air miles got them for me 4 free.

Kojak Sports Blog (my blog)
I like only two teams, the Steelers, and whoever beats the Patriots.
JoeSixPac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPac View Post
I just ordered these headphones. I got them with air miles so essentially they cost me nothing.

Does anyone else have them and what do they think of them?

PS. don`t flame me cause they were expensive. I wanted a pair of good headphones cause the ones that came with my iPod suck. I would have never bought them if I had to pay the regular $350 but air miles got them for me 4 free.
I have them since I fly back home a lot. I like them. They help take out the engine noise a lot and you dont have to jack up your ipod really high to hear the music. I sometimes turn the headphones on without connecting them to my ipod and then just sleep instead. Its a lot easier to fall asleep on the plane with them on. The only thing I dont like about them is the only way they work is if you turn them on and waste the battery. There is sometimes walking around where there isnt much noise and I would rather listen to my ipod without having to use up the battery.