Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-20-2008, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFLDC Madden 08 League

I want to make a Madden 08 League on the XBOX 360 and I want to know who is interested.

We will be having a fantasy draft to determine the teams. The draft will be serpentine.

Once the draft is complete everyone will create a team and add the players they drafted to their created teams roster.

Quarters will be 5 minutes.

I am hoping for at least 10 teams. If you want to join you must be able to have the time to play one or two games a week.

Players so far (NFLDC Name/Gamertag):

Dr. Gonzo/BrentBaines
JBond93/TheP1414
24Cadillac24/Prymal Thirteen
adschofield/UndersizedAlex
DLionAll/Jeezy93
ImBrotherCain/ImBrotherCain
The Great Jonathan Vilma/Big Vilma
ripdw27/razz 10
Primetime21/Dwarfthrower
Im A Romosexual/TurboPapelbon
Wingboy2999/Detroit Mike 13
islandboy843/cube2025
DraftKing/JewLose21

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 01-23-2008 at 03:51 PM.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course I'm in, and willing to help out whenever. I suggest normal settings for games, get as many people as we can, and go from there.

Would we "make" real teams or make-up teams?

What would happen if we can't get in contact with people, etc?

I think the fantasy draft would be awesome, I'd def. be up for it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If this ever took off I'd be interested.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Of course I'm in, and willing to help out whenever. I suggest normal settings for games, get as many people as we can, and go from there.

Would we "make" real teams or make-up teams?

What would happen if we can't get in contact with people, etc?

I think the fantasy draft would be awesome, I'd def. be up for it.
I think we can all just create teams. Sure it would be nice to pick our favorite teams but from reading the link you posted it doesn't look like you can do that and by all creating teams we can avoid people fighting over their favorite teams. You know people here better then I do so we would have to only let people join who can commit the time and won't just up and quit the league if they start losing or just lose intrest.
Old 01-20-2008, 06:36 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in........

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I think we can all just create teams. Sure it would be nice to pick our favorite teams but from reading the link you posted it doesn't look like you can do that and by all creating teams we can avoid people fighting over their favorite teams. You know people here better then I do so we would have to only let people join who can commit the time and won't just up and quit the league if they start losing or just lose intrest.
Should we just start with people naming teams and stuff and just post all the settings in the first post? Just will be more credible, we can get a good group of guys I bet.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-20-2008, 07:47 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

what gaming system would this be on?

I have a wii...but that's it...

but I'm in if I can get in?
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

It will be on the XBOX 360.

I will edit the first post and name all of the settings.
Old 01-20-2008, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It will be on the XBOX 360.

I will edit the first post and name all of the settings.
Good choice, although I'm not sure you would be able to get 32 guys with madden on the 360 to committ to this. Although you can definitely count me in.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I know we won't get 32. I am hoping for 10-15. I think 12 would be a good number. Because we are doing the draft offline we won't have to worry about having to have 32 teams. Everyone would just need to get the updated rosters and to make it easy they can just turn on Madden while the draft is going on to see everyone's ratings.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:12 AM    (permalink
DLionALL
Rookie

DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.

I'm a sucky Madden player, but i'll join for some fun. Love doing fantasy drafts, always a good time. Plus maybe i'll get a little better.

Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)
DLionALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 06:51 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLionALL View Post
I'm a sucky Madden player, but i'll join for some fun. Love doing fantasy drafts, always a good time. Plus maybe i'll get a little better.
I was planning on joining anyway... but seeing as my boy Jeezy's in im deff in!
Old 01-21-2008, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

As of now we have 6 but we still need more. I know JF4 and DK will join so that is 8 but I was hoping for 12.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i guess i'm in. I haven't played much Madden lately, but it would be interesting non the less.

However, i'm currently only able to play my 360 in black and white because since they sent me a new console after my 'three red light' problem, i can only play games in black and white. The new cords they were supposedly sending me have taken over a month now. I need to call and give them ****.
Anyways, my rant here is just saying, i might have problems distinguishing one teams players from the other........might be a little tough.

But i'm in
GamerTag: Big Vilma

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

So we are up to 9.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Too bad my killer defensive skills dont make up for my suck-ass offensive "skills" or I'd definitely be in for this.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:07 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

im in...

gamertag razz 10

lemme know when were doing this im pretty much only free on weekends but i do have the updated rosters
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

So that is 10. I think 12 would be a very good number to go with. I say we make it just like the NFL, two confrences, 12 team playoffs. Is everyone okay with having the draft this Saturday?
Old 01-21-2008, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

We can try for it, or have a slow draft.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-21-2008, 10:46 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
So that is 10. I think 12 would be a very good number to go with. I say we make it just like the NFL, two confrences, 12 team playoffs. Is everyone okay with having the draft this Saturday?
saturdays perfect for me... just let me know when so i can set a reminder
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:53 PM    (permalink
DLionALL
Rookie

DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.

Saturday is fine for me also.

Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)
DLionALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Bigbadbob72
Rookie

Bigbadbob72 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I got a free month for xbox live. I would be down if we can finish in the next month. My xbox name is bigbadbob729
Old 01-22-2008, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sign me up sounds like a good time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 03:59 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i might need madden for this, im awesome at ncaa is it the same as it? well if i get madden in time ill join this fa sho

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbadbob72 View Post
I got a free month for xbox live. I would be down if we can finish in the next month. My xbox name is bigbadbob729
Buy it. It is well worth it.

Follow Me on Twitter!