Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-22-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

per cnn.com, they're already suspecting the death was drug related.

a pill bottle was found near him.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
We will see his performance in The Dark Knight, which may be his last movie that he completed.
He was actually filming "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus"

He was the lead too..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1054606/
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
per cnn.com, they're already suspecting the death was drug related.

a pill bottle was found near him.
Quote:
According to WNBC, Ledger was found with pills strewn all around him.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22788914/?GT1=10755
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:24 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was amazing in Monster's Ball. I'm excited to see how he progressed in the Dark Knight. Should be interesting to watch especially after this.

R.I.P. So young..
Old 01-22-2008, 04:25 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is shocking and sad. He had a daughter. Hope he RIP.

I'm reading that he had just split from his wife. Could be some sort of suicide, but it is irrelevant at this point.
I have a feeling some of this is due to his Joker role. I know for a fact that he wasn't getting any sleep during filming, and them finding sleeping pills next to his body raises some eyebrows for me.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably the best article I've found so far on this tragedy:

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/20.../index.html?hp

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:27 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wonder how the dark knight ends.

sad news, i think he is going to have a breakout role as the joker, too bad its his last
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:28 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow.

He was so promising.

RIP
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:30 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I have a feeling some of this is due to his Joker role. I know for a fact that he wasn't getting any sleep during filming, and them finding sleeping pills next to his body raises some eyebrows for me.
how do you know they were sleeping pills...

unless it's already been mentioned and I missed something...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:31 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think there was a NY Times article that mentioned them finding sleeping pills next to him. Nothing is confirmed yet, so let's reserve judgement.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:32 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New turn of events, he was in one of the Olsen twins' apartment....Wow.

Police reporting it looks like a suicide.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
how do you know they were sleeping pills...

unless it's already been mentioned and I missed something...
Watch the news man, they've been saying sleeping pills for like an hour.

Quote:
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
I think there was a NY Times article that mentioned them finding sleeping pills next to him. Nothing is confirmed yet, so let's reserve judgement.
I agree...just wanted to make sure it hasn't been confirmed yet...
Old 01-22-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A definitely unfortunate story. He was truly budding.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
I agree...just wanted to make sure it hasn't been confirmed yet...
Well CNN confirmed it, although how reliable they are is up in the air. ;)

Quote:
Old 01-22-2008, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very strange that he was found in Mary-Kate Olsen's aparment.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:37 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Well CNN confirmed it, although how reliable they are is up in the air. ;)
sorry...man...I'm at work at don't have access to streaming CNN...

I'm parked in a parking lot, on the internet...
Old 01-22-2008, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's crazy, I didn't believe it when I first heard it and I still find it hard to believe. Sad news.

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 01-22-2008 at 04:42 PM.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whoa, crazy! R.I.P
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:46 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sorry...man...I'm at work at don't have access to streaming CNN...

I'm parked in a parking lot, on the internet...
Haha, you're a cop aren't you? Loving it if you are
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damnit, he was easily one of the best young actors in Hollywood and was just phenomenal in Brokeback Mountain. It's a damn shame.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
That sucks. :( He was a cool guy, good actor. does that mean everyone who goes see him as the Joker in batman 2 is gonna cry b/c that's probably the last time we'll see him

It always sucks when guys like that with talent die so young.
No offense, but why do people say that? It makes it seem if you arent rich and famous that its not a tragedy.

RIP Heath. I couldnt believe it when I went to Yahoo a few minutes ago and saw the news
Old 01-22-2008, 05:12 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rip... i was big fan of a knight's tale and 10 things back when and then him continuing to grow has been nice to see

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Ever since I got into comic books the one thing I wanted to see more than anything else in my lifetime was a true protrayal of the Joker. When Christopher Nolan released Batman Begins in 2005 I was excited as could be at the ending and the upcoming movie that would feature the Joker. When Heath Ledger was cast in the role I knew it was going to blow audiences away because he had always impressed me as an actor and being given a character like the Joker can make someone a superstar. When the trailer was released last month I got goosebumps watching Heath in action and I couldn't wait to see his full preformance in July. Now this news comes out and not only am I deeply saddened at the loss of a tremendous actor but someone who truly understood what means to be one; to put 100 percent into every role. Thankfully, The Dark Knight is in the stages of late post production. On July 18th, I will watch as Heath goes out with a bang that will be remembered forever.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Haha, you're a cop aren't you? Loving it if you are
yep...I have to balance my time on here and switching back to my CAD system on the computer that dispatches the calls...it's kindof difficult at times to type and drive at the same times...