Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-22-2008, 05:44 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Found these pictures from his new movie (was filming) "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus." Pretty ironic, creepy stuff.

http://www.hollywoodchicago.com/2007...-film-for.html
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 05:58 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
yep...I have to balance my time on here and switching back to my CAD system on the computer that dispatches the calls...it's kindof difficult at times to type and drive at the same times...
I just appreciate that someone else uses this place to avoid doing work as much as i do. Although trying to drive whilst typing sounds slightly more intense than trying to avoid my boss walking past and looking at my screen
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 06:35 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea i saw this when i was working out RIP i also feel bad for his daughter too, one of Hollywoods best young actors and he will be missed

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:26 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if they'll give him a posthumous Oscar...

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:31 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We will update this page directly with the latest.

UPDATE #7: Turns out that Ledger was found in his bed, then put on the floor when paramedics tried to perform CPR on him.

UPDATE #6: Various sources are now reporting that Ledger was sick with pneumonia when he died today in NY.

UPDATE #5: Ledger's family is telling TMZ that the death was accidental and there is no truth to some reports in the media that Ledger killed himself.

UPDATE #4: Police tell TMZ that sleeping pills were strewn around the bed of Heath Ledger.

UPDATE #3: A source tells TMZ that Ledger had a substance abuse problem but had been clean for a year.

UPDATE #2: The cops have stated that Ledger's death was accidental.

UPDATE #1: The apartment Ledger was found in was not owned by Mary-Kate Olsen as originally reported.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:47 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I guess we'll have to wait for the autopsy...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:11 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just devastating !! I dont know why but I've been in shock since it was 1st reported here about 8.30am (4.30pm ny). I never met the guy but somehow I feel touched by his loss. Another taken before his time.

Thoughts and Prayers go out to his family, friends and daughter - RIP

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sad to hear this. Hadn't heard much about him, except that he was working on Batman.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is very shocking...as many on here know, i was looking forward to the dark knioght as i ama comic book fan and was anxiously awaiting the true portrayal of the joker. I believe that heath will do a fantastic job and i will be first in line to see it July 18th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently just a completely freak accident.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:21 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
Ever since I got into comic books the one thing I wanted to see more than anything else in my lifetime was a true protrayal of the Joker. When Christopher Nolan released Batman Begins in 2005 I was excited as could be at the ending and the upcoming movie that would feature the Joker. When Heath Ledger was cast in the role I knew it was going to blow audiences away because he had always impressed me as an actor and being given a character like the Joker can make someone a superstar. When the trailer was released last month I got goosebumps watching Heath in action and I couldn't wait to see his full preformance in July. Now this news comes out and not only am I deeply saddened at the loss of a tremendous actor but someone who truly understood what means to be one; to put 100 percent into every role. Thankfully, The Dark Knight is in the stages of late post production. On July 18th, I will watch as Heath goes out with a bang that will be remembered forever.
Great post. Couldn't agree more.

This truely is a very sad thing. I was in great shock when one of my friends texted me during class with the news. I had to read it like 3 or 4 times before I could believe what I was actually reading.

BTW. Can't wait to see the movie... I have a feeling this may be one of the best performances ever. I have no doubt he will be going out with a bang. It will be sad watching, knowing Heath is no longer with us. But we will all remember him for how truly great he was with this performance!

What a great loss this is. My condolensces go out to his family. Rest in Peace Heath. You will be missed!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:35 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think people feel for Heath because he really wasn't a celebrity. He lived a normal life, stayed out of the spotlight, didn't get into trouble, always had a good head on his shoulders, was as family man, etc...It's also sad to see an actor with that much talent pass, but more importantly I feel really bad for the little girl who will grow up without her real father in her life.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:26 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very sad news this really hurts, he was a great actor.
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:07 PM    (permalink
TapouT

I was looking forward to Dark Knight from previews ive seen of it he captured in my mind what the Joker should be and when I go see this movie it wil be sad seeing one of his final perfomances R.I.P Heath.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapouT View Post
it wil be sad seeing one of his final perfomances R.I.P Heath.
Not one of but the final performance. They finished shooting the movie like 2 weeks ago. Which is good because I would have hated if they had to do The Crow style fix where they heavily make up a person who looks like the dead actor (Brandon Lee) to finish the movie.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOW....stunning news

R,I,P Heath
Old 01-23-2008, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope he gets nominated for his performance as the joker, not likely but jack nicholson was nominated for his joker, and ledger's looks to be the most true portrayl of the actual joker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:46 AM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.

those westboro baptist f**ks have published a press release saying they'll picket the funeral

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...mori/heath.jpg

absolute vermin...
xooberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xooberon View Post
those westboro baptist f**ks have published a press release saying they'll picket the funeral

absolute vermin...
I actually I hope they do this. Before, they've only messed with low income families from Kansas but now they're dealing with a star and the celebrities who attend his funeral could possibly shut down these jackasses once and for all.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

R.I.P.

I know it's early but this really makes me wonder how badly the batman movie franchise will be affected now.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:31 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

absolute vermin...
i don't understand why they would find the need to picket... i mean the guy died... what more do they want?

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:14 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

absolute vermin...
the westboro baptist nutjobs are NOT to be taken seriously.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:32 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...wow i didn't know people were that dumb

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:37 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why was mary kate olson the first one the housekeeper called when she found him?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

does anyone know about the autospy they did today?
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote