Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-22-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Gruden Given Extension.

Think he deserves this bucs made a major improvement from last year. Gruden is one of my favorite coaches happy to see him stay in TB.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's a fantastic coach, glad to see some teams going for consistency. Good news for Bucs fans.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
He's a fantastic coach, glad to see some teams going for consistency. Good news for Bucs fans.
What consistency? Bucs are so up and down every year. In my opinion they are not a playoff team next year.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
What consistency? Bucs are so up and down every year. In my opinion they are not a playoff team next year.
I ment at the coaching position.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 01-22-2008, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
I ment at the coaching position.
I dunno. He has never been able to create what he wanted to down there. He is heading into next season with an aging QB, an aging WR, a RB who may never be the same, and no depth at the first two positions I named. This team needs help. I dunno how their cap is, but hopefully they have room.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Yeah he's got his work cut out for him. Luckily they have a draft class this year that is deep at RB and there should be some value for them at quarterback as well

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 01-22-2008, 04:44 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm very interested in how much he made.

Jack Del Rio will likely get a new contract this offseason, and he'll want something in the range Gruden got. Maybe more.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 12:29 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jon Gruden is one of my favorite coaches, glad to see him stay in TB.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 01:28 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84 View Post
Jon Gruden is one of my favorite coaches, glad to see him stay in TB.
Bizarre to hear from a Raider fan.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

He needs to get back to yelling for no apparent reason.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Watchman
Veteran

Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I dunno. He has never been able to create what he wanted to down there. He is heading into next season with an aging QB, an aging WR, a RB who may never be the same, and no depth at the first two positions I named. This team needs help. I dunno how their cap is, but hopefully they have room.
I believe the Bucs have about $23 million in cap room right now, and could get up to over $30 million if they release some of their players nearing the end of their career (like a Greg Spires).

As a Buc fan I'm glad Gruden was given the extension, if for no other reason because I don't know who they could have hired that would have been a better alternative. The Bucs certainly have some holes to fill, and some older players to find replacements for, but they also have some good young talent.

Work in progress is probably the best way to sum up the Bucs.

My Grandfather
Watchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:04 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerCohen View Post
Bizarre to hear from a Raider fan.
I feel the same way, Chuckys one of my fave coaches too. Glad to hear hes staying put and getting the money he deserves.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote