Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-22-2008, 09:11 PM    (permalink
JoeSixPac
Rookie

JoeSixPac hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default How do I throw a good tailgate party.

K, I wana throw a good tailgate party on my drive way before the Super Bowl. Aside for the basics (meat and soda), what do I need to throw a great tailgate party.

Kojak Sports Blog (my blog)
I like only two teams, the Steelers, and whoever beats the Patriots.
JoeSixPac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:12 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a stripper pole, and music. Music usually makes things more fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:14 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Booze and hot women and a Michael Bolton greatest hits CD

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Last edited by adschofield : 01-22-2008 at 09:16 PM.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

beer, music, and make sure everyone brings a dime bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

beer, food, music, pick up football game, tv...babes

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

at this time it has to be cold. i dont know where you live, but at this time of the year, i need to tailgate in the cold. have coolers kicking everywhere. you could bring a tv outside, but not cable or satellite, im talking antannae. bring a football and play some catch and run some routes with your friends. have a grill going with burgers and hot dogs on it. invite random people walking down the street to come and party. geez, thats pretty much all i can think of right now.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:30 PM    (permalink
JoeSixPac
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
at this time it has to be cold. i dont know where you live, but at this time of the year, i need to tailgate in the cold. have coolers kicking everywhere. you could bring a tv outside, but not cable or satellite, im talking antannae. bring a football and play some catch and run some routes with your friends. have a grill going with burgers and hot dogs on it. invite random people walking down the street to come and party. geez, thats pretty much all i can think of right now.
yea. I live in Toronto Canada, so its gonna be pretty cold (its -6 C now). i'm gonna listen 2 the ESPN pre-game on my mom's car XM radio. toss around the pigskin, cook some steaks and sausages.

Old 01-23-2008, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPac View Post
yea. I live in Toronto Canada, so its gonna be pretty cold (its -6 C now). i'm gonna listen 2 the ESPN pre-game on my mom's car XM radio. toss around the pigskin, cook some steaks and sausages.
toronto eh? did you see where my location is?
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:46 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPac View Post
i take it you have to have a toned down tailgating party from your mom's car comment. underage and what not. parentals being there. no drinks allowed. its hard to say what makes a good tailgating. honestly all you need for a good tailgating party is good food and good people. the beer and alcohol help but isn't a necessity. so really just get your good group of friends around. the more people the merrier. and don't burn anything that you cook.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
JoeSixPac
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
toronto eh? did you see where my location is?
I think I just did :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
i take it you have to have a toned down tailgating party from your mom's car comment. underage and what not. parentals being there. no drinks allowed. its hard to say what makes a good tailgating. honestly all you need for a good tailgating party is good food and good people. the beer and alcohol help but isn't a necessity. so really just get your good group of friends around. the more people the merrier. and don't burn anything that you cook.
Yea, I'm pretty sure alcohol is out of the question aside from marinating the steaks maybe (my friend recommended it but if u ask me it sounds strange). it should be ok without alcohol.

my mom only has a mid sized car so thats gonna b hard too. i was thinking of renting a truck but thats gonna b expensive. a car should b OK.