Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-23-2008, 04:28 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Curse You, Thin Ice

Well today me and a buddy were out playing a little puck on the ponds... One of our passes was missed so it went near the edge and when i was trying to get it i fell through the ice up to my chest... my skates are soaked (i have practice tonight and a game saturday) and im probably going to get sick because i was frozen for like an hour outside. this sucks

Old 01-23-2008, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ouch man, never a good thing. Good luck with that.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

My friend was skating in an other friends backyrad and they were seeing if they could skate over without falling in. (The is was pretty thin) Well my friend fell in and all my other friends didn't. Sucks for you though hope you feel better.

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

I'd be so scared. Plus I can't swim.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been there, done that, it sucks! I was playing soccer with a friend in the snow when I kicked the over a garden fence by accident. Climbed over and went to walk on what I thought was the grass when I fell into a swimming pool, turns out the pool had frozen over and the snow had settled on it.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that sucks. Was the pond in the middle of nowhere, or was it near civilization?
hope you feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:16 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it was in a neighborhood... but no one was there but my friend... he had to pull me out... my phone was in my jacket pocket (which is about chest high) and was like an inch from going under with me. it was scary
Old 01-23-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Water in frozen form you say? Interesting concept, In AZ we only get it in liquid and vapor

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Water in frozen form you say? Interesting concept, In AZ we only get it in liquid and vapor
yes sir, wait till you get freezing rain, and the roads are complete ice. interesting stuff.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:22 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
whats this liquid and vapor you are talking about, we dont get that up here in canada.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:28 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you guys still need water?
JeffSamardzijaIRISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:47 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thankfully I go to and work at an outdoor hockey rink that isn't on top of a pond.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:18 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

Haha I just made plans to play at the same pond tomorrow with a bunch of friends. The ice could barely take 2 skinny kids, I can't wait to see what happens with a game of 3 on 3.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
Haha I just made plans to play at the same pond tomorrow with a bunch of friends. The ice could barely take 2 skinny kids, I can't wait to see what happens with a game of 3 on 3.
I aint even gonna lie. I would do the same thing.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
Honestly, you need to learn a.s.a.p.

I just went to San Blas on Saturday, and in order to do that trip, you need to take a 1 hour boat ride. Now, these guys moving the boat have motors and stuff, but damn they are wooden boats and it is a narrow river and then the ocean. There were only three lifesaving jackets, or whatever they are called in english, we're three friends only so we took them. Anyways, on the middle of the trip (in the end of the river, i think this is called the Delta), where there is a strong current leading to the WIDE open sea, there is a curve with rocks... so we take the curve and all of a sudden the f'in boat flips. The strap of my lifejacket breaks somehow, i believe it was in the thin edge of the boat (lucky me, eh... that thin edge was barely an inch long, the rest was all wide) so I fall, strong current, takes all of us to the open sea, I remember learning in my classes when I was 6 YEARS OLD that you should go with the stream, because fighting with it gets you tired and you have no strength. Anyways, at the END of the stream it just pushed me down and it was a horrible sensation, because for whatever reason, I could not go up. I felt impotence... importence is really, the worst way to feel. So anyways, I begin trying to go straight like if I was scubba diving, and then go up, it worked, and then I had to swim to the edge.. a mangrove.. lol... no beach here.

I was planning on making a thread to share my story, but I am strapped with time and now that I see this post I thought I'd make a suggestion that might save your life some day.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hockey, I love hockey.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:30 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hopefully your balls grow back

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
yes sir, wait till you get freezing rain, and the roads are complete ice. interesting stuff.
Yes sir super fun NOT!
Old 01-24-2008, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Yes sir super fun NOT!

you need to make a pause before the NOT!... have we learned nothing from the movie Borat?
Old 01-24-2008, 09:49 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel through ice..up to my waist...one of the worst times of my life
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
Considering i spend most of my freetime in the water i can't even imagine what that'd be like, but in saying that i guess i can't skate...
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Considering i spend most of my freetime in the water i can't even imagine what that'd be like, but in saying that i guess i can't skate...
TRust me. I dont understand how somone cant swim. Its 2nd nature to me, Ive been doing it all my life. To me swimming is like walking. You just have to do it. Even if you cant swim, just try to moving your arms and legs to stay afloat. Thats all you need to remember, dont stop moving.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:34 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
TRust me. I dont understand how somone cant swim. Its 2nd nature to me, Ive been doing it all my life. To me swimming is like walking. You just have to do it. Even if you cant swim, just try to moving your arms and legs to stay afloat. Thats all you need to remember, dont stop moving.
My parents tell me i used to swim underwater from one end of our pool to the other when i was 2 (about 10m), so i really don't understand how a fully grown and capable person would not be able to swim.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
My parents tell me i used to swim underwater from one end of our pool to the other when i was 2 (about 10m), so i really don't understand how a fully grown and capable person would not be able to swim.
It baffles me. Like even the very basics of swimming seems idiot proof. At least to me. Its just so easy, basically moving your arms in the direction you want to move, and kicking your feet. Sounds easy at least.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:19 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

Swimming with skates on is very difficult. but i managed to do it lol