Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-23-2007, 05:22 AM    (permalink
Finlayson56
Rookie

Finlayson56 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default New Mock

http://www.mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/finlayson31.aspx
Old 02-23-2007, 09:19 AM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

First 2 rounds for the lions are awesome but the next 4 are sub-par.

3-Stanton, wont happen ive said time and time again that if the Lions take a QB itll be Quinn, and only Quinn.

Give Us: Anthony Waters

4-Piscatelli, i can live with this pick, but CB is still a bigger need.

Give Us: AJ Davis

5a- Syvelle Newton - No, i hate the thought of drafting a wideout when we have so many more needs. Especially Safety.

Give Us: Zack Cantanese

5b-Tony Taylor, right thought with an MLB but way too late in the draft to address a major need. Hanson cant kick forever.

Give Us: Mason Crosby

You got all the needs except CB, so i like that but i just disagree with the order.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:32 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

giants mock is horrible its obvious you tanked our draft so the cowboys can have a great draft cause your a giant hater
Old 02-23-2007, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anthony Gonzalez is as reach at this point for New England. I liked Michael Griffin considering who was left. Michael Bush, I can see, since Dillon's retiring. Eric Weddle would be a great value there if we didn't get Griffin. I don't really like Simpson in the 3-4. Too small. David Harris there would be a nice pick, same with Stewart Bradley. I would prefer Ikaika Alama-Francis over Baraka Atkins. Overall, decent. It would have been much better if Gonzalez was someone else. :)
Old 02-23-2007, 10:48 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers draft isn't too bad :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

perfect first rounder
we wouldnt pass on grubbs in the second
meh third rounder
ok 4th
excellent 5th
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
kafb86

i STRONGLY dislike the jets 1st 2 rounds
round1-there is no way we are taking pitcock in round 1 if we do taek him at all, and we would never ever pass on carriker if he is left which i doubt he will be
round 2a-big reach for fred bennet, there are better cbs available like aaron ross and chris houston
round 2b-i dont like tony hunt, and don't think he'll be a good pro, would much rather bush there if were going to take a rb with that pick
Old 02-23-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
SDSupaChargers
Rookie

SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I hate the first round pick for the chargers. Bad value and not a need. I would much rather have Rice, Carriker, or Meriweather. The other picks are pretty good though.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:06 PM    (permalink
bucknut12
Rookie

bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.

Saints take Aaron Ross instead of Siler which is a big reach.

2nd we take a MLB

I'm not going nay further this whole draft is horrible.

Ben Patrick ahead of Greg Olsen?

Horrible.
bucknut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome Bengals 1st rounder.

Chris Houston in the 2nd would be awesome, our secondary would be set for years.

In the 4th I see McDonald as more of a fit so he could move inside on passing downs and outside on run downs.

In the 5th I like White but we'd have 3 safties then (Madieu isn't moving to CB), maybe Palko or OL in that spot.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
kevin148

Horrible Vikings Mock.
The 4th best WR at 7 ?
the 7th best DE in the 2nd ?
a TE with almost no speed later ?

way to go , in giving us moderate talent at premier draft spots all the way around.
:roll: :roll:

F -
Old 02-23-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
kwilliamsfa

Denver draft:

21. Denver Broncos Quentin Moses DE Georgia

His value is way down right now - Carriker, Johnson or even Moss are better DL choices here.

53 (21) Denver Broncos Chris Houston CB Arkansas

Safety is probably more likely here, but whatever...

70 (6) Denver Broncos Steve Smith WR Southern California

Why this guy? Craig Davis would be a much better fit if going WR. However, DT is a *much* greater need. I like Kareem Brown here. Might also consider S, given the players available (Weddle, Wendling).

85 (21) Denver Broncos Stanley Doughty DT South Carolina

DT should've been taken at the #70 spot. WR or secondary help instead.

149 (21) Denver Broncos Matt Spaeth TE Minnesota

TE? Hmm. OL seems like a good choice here.
Old 02-23-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

BehrenMan007 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

very good fins draft

credit to cardsalltheway
BehrenMan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calvin Johnson = :D
Tank Tyler = :?
Michael Johnson = :?
Josh Wilson = :)
Dan Bazuin = :)
Chris Leak =

That is all

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

VERYYY GOOOD 1st two rounds

Give KC Antonio Johnson in the 5th and in the 3rd give them Michael Coe in the 3rd
Old 02-23-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
ftbl88

Whoa, lots wrong with this one. I usually like to give reasons why the pick should be different, but there are too many throughout this whole thing that I would take up a whole page. I think you should start over with a blank slate, because this is horrible.
Old 02-24-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants
giants mock is horrible its obvious you tanked our draft so the cowboys can have a great draft cause your a giant hater
ya its absolutely terrible- give us landry 1st round, jon beason or rufus alexander 2nd round, lorenzo booker or darius walker 3rd

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ & Bazuin are the only good picks. Josh Wilson does not suit our defense, neither does Tank. Chris Leak is awful and we don't need QB depth, but he shouldn't get drafted at all let alone early 5th.

You've earned this:

F

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
You've earned this:

F