Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 01-30-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Default Your best recruit

So basically i want to see who everyone like in their current recruiting class. So name the player and why you like him.

my guy is Darius Ashley. he is commited to Louisville. the guy is a complete beast. He is a RB and some people say he is one of the best RB's to come out of the state of Ohio in a long time. He seems to be an upstanding guy, and he also has been actively recruiting other players to come join him at louisville.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Patriots16-0
Veteran

Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0

My Brazilian friend who is the local MVP and will play in NCAA.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union
Patriots16-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 02:35 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's about three guys I have a hard time picking over each other: Michael Floyd, Kyle Rudolph and Ethan Johnson. All three should be studs at Notre Dame.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 02:36 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i hear golic's kid is going to ND, what have you heard about him?
Old 01-30-2008, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
Dude your 13, unless your friend plans on skipping a couple grades I can't see this happening.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Patriots16-0
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Dude your 13, unless your friend plans on skipping a couple grades I can't see this happening.
My friend is 20.

Dream Pats Draft:
3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
Old 01-30-2008, 02:46 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

and where is he going?
Old 01-30-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Patriots16-0
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
and where is he going?
I don't have the permission to say it. I shouldn't even say he is going to play college football.

Dream Pats Draft:
3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
Old 01-30-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
i hear golic's kid is going to ND, what have you heard about him?
Just that he's a 3 star prospect who needs to get bigger.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

josh jenkins

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sam McGuffie is SICK.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My friend is 20.
your friend is 20 and he's a Sophomore? i know you mentioned him being a sophomore at one point...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 04:08 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sophomore in college

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Patriots16-0
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
your friend is 20 and he's a Sophomore? i know you mentioned him being a sophomore at one point...
Soph. in college

Dream Pats Draft:
3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF

Last edited by Patriots16-0 : 01-30-2008 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:14 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
sophomore in college
obviously makes sense... i thought about that just before looking at your post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots16-0
You don't want to study in Brazil, do you?
i have no idea what that's supposed to mean. So no.

what is his name though in case we're interested...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So far: i really like Mark Popek, with Kion Wilson a close 2nd. This could change at signing day though.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Patriots16-0
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
what is his name though in case we're interested...
I can't say it too. He asked me to keep his stats and info locked under seven keys.

Dream Pats Draft:
3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF

Last edited by Patriots16-0 : 01-30-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:41 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrance Parks.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 04:49 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our best recruit is DeAundre Brown, a 3 star WR, who will definitely help out Chase Holbrook. Hopefully our 6'6 330 pound OT, who is rated a 2 star in rivals, can help Holbrook stay on his feet.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:21 AM    (permalink
irishbucks
Rookie

irishbucks hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
what city is he from in brasil?
irishbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 08:55 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
josh jenkins
heh, you don't even know for sure if he's gonna play in WVU yet.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:57 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like big Mike Adams. If we get Pryor then that'll be a close one. I like Lamaar Thomas a lot too.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I like big Mike Adams. If we get Pryor then that'll be a close one. I like Lamaar Thomas a lot too.
Adams is a stud...absolute monster. It was a crime that Rivals had him so low for a while.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:21 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darrell Scott. Dudes a beast and should be next in line of elite power RBs.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For UConn, I would have to say I'm most excited about Jimmy Bennett. He's an absolute monster at 6'8, 275 - with the frame to add a lot more weight too.

Our offensive line the past few years at UConn has been quite good - primarily due to great coaching.

We actually have a decent recruiting class, considering our lack of football prowess for most of our Divsion 1A history, which is fairly short. Great year last year, though.