Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-31-2008, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

it goes beyond all this though. chad wants to go somewhere, where the team is balanced enough to make a good run. re: randy moss.

chad in carolina would open things up. jake delhomme is a solid qb who can get the ball to his wr, and with chad and steve smith, man that open a lot of things up. especially with a solid defense. i

quite honestly, what randy moss is doing this year, is changing a lot of the way mouthy WR used to be. at least i think so.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:51 AM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
it goes beyond all this though. chad wants to go somewhere, where the team is balanced enough to make a good run. re: randy moss.

chad in carolina would open things up. jake delhomme is a solid qb who can get the ball to his wr, and with chad and steve smith, man that open a lot of things up. especially with a solid defense. i

quite honestly, what randy moss is doing this year, is changing a lot of the way mouthy WR used to be. at least i think so.

I agree that Randy has changed and is finaly becoumeing who everyone wanted him to be..( a great all around player and a good teammate).

I do agree if Jake comes back 100% they could really ballance that team. They have 2 good RB's but there is no pass threat with the QB's they had this year.

But do you really think Lewis is going to let Chad go. He already said Chad is going nowhere. I thinck Cincy also really needs Chad

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:51 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Johnson is not nearly the same as Randy Moss, who would complain and take plays off. In a lot of ways, he is more similar to TO. Brash, talented, max effort guy. Wants to win, needs attention and adulation. On the field, awesome guy. Not a lot of trouble off the field in terms of police stuff.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Chad Johnson is not nearly the same as Randy Moss, who would complain and take plays off. In a lot of ways, he is more similar to TO. Brash, talented, max effort guy. Wants to win, needs attention and adulation. On the field, awesome guy. Not a lot of trouble off the field in terms of police stuff.
I never really compared the two. I was just using that in a general sense. I mean, TO never went off this year like he has previously, Chad wasnt the same as previoud years...you catch my drift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
I agree that Randy has changed and is finaly becoumeing who everyone wanted him to be..( a great all around player and a good teammate).

I do agree if Jake comes back 100% they could really ballance that team. They have 2 good RB's but there is no pass threat with the QB's they had this year.

But do you really think Lewis is going to let Chad go. He already said Chad is going nowhere. I thinck Cincy also really needs Chad
Well, im mean, things happen. Chad isnt happy right now, he can only do bad things in the clubhouse, as we've seen. I think that it may actually be a wise move to trade him because they can pick up a good bunch for the future to build off of. I think even without Chad, they will be fine with Housh and Chris Henry.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:56 AM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
I never really compared the two. I was just using that in a general sense. I mean, TO never went off this year like he has previously, Chad wasnt the same as previoud years...you catch my drift.

Well, im mean, things happen. Chad isnt happy right now, he can only do bad things in the clubhouse, as we've seen. I think that it may actually be a wise move to trade him because they can pick up a good bunch for the future to build off of. I think even without Chad, they will be fine with Housh and Chris Henry.

What do you think he is worth in a trade what picks?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
Old 01-31-2008, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
What do you think he is worth in a trade what picks?
I think that if CAR was going to trade for him, he is definately worthy of a 1st rounder. At least, I would give up a 1st rounder for him. CAR has the 13th pick i believe, which may be a little high, but i would pull the trigger if thats what they wanted. Maybe a deal with a couple draft picks, coming and going.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:05 AM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

I was thinking more like a 2nd and a 4rth. They need what they get in the first round more then they need another WR

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
Old 01-31-2008, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I was thinking more like a 2nd and a 4rth. They need what they get in the first round more then they need another WR
Yea you could be right. I was speaking more on what I would do, but yea I wouldnt be surprised if thats what it took.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:12 AM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

That would be a good move. I would hate it being a Saints fan and having to cover both players with no real CB 2 times a year.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
Old 01-31-2008, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
That would be a good move. I would hate it being a Saints fan and having to cover both players with no real CB 2 times a year.
I think that would be a great team, and they would be prime for a great run.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:20 AM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

New chad chatter per PFT,

Johnson also was on WSCR in Chicago, during which he said he'd make quarterbacks Rex Grossman or Kyle Orton into superstars. Johnson also said, "I've worked myself to a point to where I make the quarterback look good regardless of what he does or where he puts the ball."

Before the interview, Johnson wrote on a note pad to Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck, "Can I play in Seattle?"

According to the Boston Globe, Johnson approached a Boston reporter and said, "I'm going to be playing for your team next year.

wow he is trying to go everywhere

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
Old 01-31-2008, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hes welcome in New england......WHAT! i can dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:20 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Philly and Washington makes the most sense...Dallas makes no sense, the media would be waiting for a story to come all year long and it would be a circus in the locker room...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
New chad chatter per PFT,

Johnson also was on WSCR in Chicago, during which he said he'd make quarterbacks Rex Grossman or Kyle Orton into superstars. Johnson also said, "I've worked myself to a point to where I make the quarterback look good regardless of what he does or where he puts the ball."

Before the interview, Johnson wrote on a note pad to Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck, "Can I play in Seattle?"

According to the Boston Globe, Johnson approached a Boston reporter and said, "I'm going to be playing for your team next year.

wow he is trying to go everywhere
Keep posting your sig is fun to look at.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a douchebag.

He's not even the best receiver on his own team.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:05 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

Johnson also admitted that he is frustrated in Cincinnati. "Stuff is just not right," he said. Near the end, he hinted that he might retire. "I might have to hang it up," he said. "You never know."

Right i dont see him doing that...

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
Old 01-31-2008, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Philly and Washington makes the most sense...Dallas makes no sense, the media would be waiting for a story to come all year long and it would be a circus in the locker room...
i think carolina makes sense as well. reuniting steve smith and chad johnson could be good. they have a pretty good defense, and with delhomme in there, they could make some hug strides next year.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe he is 29 or 30 I don't see any one giving up a first round pick with his age and mouth.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:20 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

The more i think about it i would have to say a team that would be a good fit would be Philly. They need a playmaker WR and that would make McNabb happy. And he would get alot of balls. Kind of like when T.O went there.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
Old 01-31-2008, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

He would fit on a ton of teams.
I think Cincy should trade him, they need defense bad.

Palmer likes to put his Receivers in tough spots over the middle, Housh and Chris Henry fit that better than Chad does. They could also get themselves a good receiving Tight End and that would help Carson a lot.

Trading him would give them some cap space and they could make a run at the best defenders that hit Free Agency.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:35 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Chad wants out but doesn't want to say it openly or completely, and look like the bad guy.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:13 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I think Chad wants out but doesn't want to say it openly or completely, and look like the bad guy.
Dont you think going at this way is worse?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
Old 01-31-2008, 02:29 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redsk...cho_cinco.html
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He said in Chicago he would make Sexy Rex and Drunk Orton into superstars.
Hello? Sexy Rex & Drunk Orton > Ocho Cinco :D

apparently he wants out and doesnt care where he is going to

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bengals need to get rid of this guy if they seriously care about winning football games, and not about show business. He wants out, and if I could get a decent offer (2nd round +) I would take it in a heart beat.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote