Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-01-2008, 09:54 AM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Default Titans To Trade Pacman

per PFT

For months, we've suspected that the Titans have resisted cutting cornerback Pacman Jones because they ultimately hope to get something in return for him once he's reinstated after a one-year suspension for a smattering of arrests. After all, he brings two important skills to the table -- he can play cornerback, and he can return kicks.

Who would take a chance on PACMAN?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I remember correctly he said he would want to play for Dallas so I guess that's a possibility. Seems like a gutsy move that Jerry would have in him, although this is taking it to a new level.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:23 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

they did tell him they would trade him once he got reinstated but the NFL has said that his reinstatement is not in the immediate future...so I could easily see this not happening until maybe the start of the season...

I'd give a 6th for him though...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:24 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldnt mind having him, if he wasnt such a criminal
Id give a 4th at best for him
Smart move by Tennessee
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's desperate enough to take him?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully not the Saints.

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:29 AM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

He is playmaker on the field. Its just a big chance. He could be right back to the bad stuff. I dont really think he learned anything from this and that he does not care about getting in trouble.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
Old 02-01-2008, 10:30 AM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sveen View Post
Hopefully not the Saints.
amen to that......we need CB's that will stay on the field.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
Old 02-01-2008, 10:35 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its an interesting situation, because one one hand, you have one of the most physically gifted corners in the game. He is one of the better pure cover corners in the league, and before he was suspended, he was really coming into his own. I personally believe that if he ever pulled his head out of his *** then he could be one of the best corners in the game. Great corners are very hard to find, and like it or not, Pacman brings that to the table.

Along with his cover skills, pacman is a stellar return man and when is on the field, i say he is 2nd best in the league to devin hester. He is electric with the ball in his hands, and i remember when i saw him in person i was extremely impressed with his skillset. I remember the titans even used him as a slot reciever a few times. Pacman is a very talented player.

On the other hand, many people are calling him lawrence phillips 2.0. His multiple run ins with the law and his stubborness and refusal to change are all very big issues. However, if he is re-instated by the NFL and IF, and its a big if, then he would be well worth the risk. I would love him on the ravens if i knew he would straighten his act out.

I think the highest they get for him is a late 3rd if he is re-instated and promises to keep his **** together. They shouldnt take anyhting less then a 5th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:52 AM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This is a perfect example of when a conditional pick should be used.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:10 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alot of teams will be interested, but what would they give up? HE is probably out of shape and rusty right now because I find it hard to believe he has been working out the past year....I could see Dallas because Jerry is known for moves like this, and if he came to Dallas he could start out in the nickel...

But I only see Jerry signing Pacman is if he trades his first to get McFadden meaning he cant get a top tier corner...then he will need someone developed to step in and have an impact, if no deal for mcfadden then I find it hard to believe he trades for him instead of getting a young guy that you know will be on the field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Scianara sucker! I'll see you in hell!
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:40 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I could see him going to New England....I really could...
Old 02-01-2008, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
I don't think so, there are a lot of players who are controversial who New England and Bill could willingly take on but I don't think that Pacman is one. I could be wrong but I think he's too much of an idiot with too much of a history for them to risk their humble image with.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:16 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
I suggest you get your vision corrected then.
I don't think anyone would touch Pacman at this point, especially the Patriots.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:03 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I would have to say Jerry Jones would prob. be the only one that would do it.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
Old 02-01-2008, 01:19 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yah, Jerry Jones has a history of trying players that have had problems on/off the field in the past...as I cowboys fan I actually get a little excited.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:37 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
they are not above continuous winning...and I think they would take a chance on Pacman and if he f'd up they'd simply cut him...

he can still play and they will need secondary help with all of their CB's being free agents and all...
Old 02-01-2008, 01:48 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never happen, but screw it, Lions will take a chance on him.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Yah, Jerry Jones has a history of trying players that have had problems on/off the field in the past...as I cowboys fan I actually get a little excited.
Were the NFL's version of a Halfway House.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:57 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the Jets I'd give him a 4th at best.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bring him in Jerry!!! Wes Welker, Steve Smith, Santana Moss.... these guys killed us. Pac Man can shut them down!

He's not in jail, so he must be a good honorary citizen just ike the rest of us. :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:09 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

prior to him being a complete idiot, he was developing into a top 5 CB in the game. i wouldn't want him on the Giants, but i can see someone taking a risk. talent like that is hard to pass up on, if the risk is so low.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha...sorry D, I meant to quote you and ended up editing your post.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 02-04-2008 at 12:37 AM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah but Pacman is on a whole other level.