Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I predicted that Jeff Garcia would have a bad year in Tampa. I thought the Giant's wouldn't make the playoffs.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was down on the Giants and Titans pre-season...didnt expect either to touch the playoffs.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
Isn't that what he essentially did?
He was 5-5. I thought he was going to win like 7 or more.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clearly blind I saw 49ers and playoffs going together
I thought David Carr had a chance in Carolina
Calvin would be unstoppable
I couldnt believe (still cant) that Miami passed on Quinn

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:22 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I was so wrong about the Packers

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223
This football season has already raised more questions than usual I'm going to break them down as well as predict the division winner

The most questions come from the AFC North and the NFC East

AFC North

Division winner - Bengals (Yes very bold as always)
Wild Card - Ravens (could be flip flopped)

Questions

Q. Will the Ravens be able to deal with all the losses this offseason?
A. The D will perform as well but that offense is even weaker even with the addition of Willis

Q. Will Big Ben come back to Super Bowl form?
A. Super Bowl form no but he will improve slightly but there will be adjustment time to a new coach and OC but that O-Line is aging and that will hurt him.

Q. Will Brady Quinn start this season?
A. No, according to John Clayton today the team still likes Frye and Quinn's accuracy has been brought into question also Coach Romeo Crennell's comments shows that it is still Frye's job to lose.

Q. Can the Bengals keep it's players out of jail?
A. Most of the players will stay out of jail but there will still be one or two arrests I can feel it.

NFC East

Division Winner - Eagles (I just died a little inside)
Wild Card - Dallas

Q. Will Romo do as well this season as last season.
A. Simply no, if Jones is smart he'll hold off the resigning of this kid till halfway through the season.

Q. Can McNabb last the whole season.
A. Yes not only can he but he will. I've given this conspiracy theory before but I think that McNabb's injury have been some what self preservation rather than real serious injury just the timing of them always come when the Eagle's have seemingly no chance to make the playoffs. This year he can't do that with Kolb breathing down his neck and Garcia taking the Eagles to what seemed impossible. Also they are going to be running the ball more I think Reid finally figured it out.

Q. Can the Giants live without Barber?
A. They have to but they will be dead last in the division they replaced Barber with Drougns (sp?) who won't be Tiki Barber the D is improved but not enough to get them into the playoffs.

Q. Can the Skins finally get some chemistry?
A. No simple just no.
Posted on June 12, 2007, 07:59:59 AM

Some were correct but most were horribly horribly wrong

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:46 PM    (permalink
stl9erfan
Veteran

stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.

IIRC I was dead wrong on the Titans and Browns, as I thought both would suck. I was also wrong on the Niners, but then, scarlet colored glasses and all, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised at that. I think I also stated somewhere that the Eagles would be the gods of the NFC East, and it turns out they were the ONLY team in the division not to make the playoffs, so I feel pretty stupid there.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Hmm I guess I thought the Giants were going to be just bad with awful chemistry but I never really said it. It was kind of a popular thing to think, lol.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1.I thought Sean Taylor was going to be DPOY
2.I didnt think the giants had a chance to win anything at the beginning of the year.
3.I honestly thought the Bills and Browns would be 2 of the worst teams in the league.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Though I didn't post it here I thouhgt the Giants would go 5-11. I thought Oline issues, a average/poor group of LBs and secondary and a questionable Eli would doom them. On 2 of those points I was totally out to lunch. I still don't think the Giants back 7 is great (just adequate), but their Dline is the best in the NFL. Props to the Giants. It's also not the last time my predictions will make me look like a jackass, either.

Edit: Oh yeah I also thought losing Tiki's production would kill them as well. Enjoy your talking head career, Tiki.

Last edited by Canadian_draft_fan : 02-04-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Canadian_draft_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
1.I thought Sean Taylor was going to be DPOY
2.I didnt think the giants had a chance to win anything at the beginning of the year.
3.I honestly thought the Bills and Browns would be 2 of the worst teams in the league.
I may be looking at things thru B&G glasses but if Taylor had stayed healthy/alive I believe he would at least have challenged Sanders for DPOY.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the Rams would win the NFC West... =(

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:03 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Who is the guy who in his sig had all the quotes of people saying the Giants were going to be the worst team in the league?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had the Rams v. Broncos in the Super Bowl
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:06 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

i was wrong i thought that the ravens would win 10 games
and i thought the bill would have the number 1 overall pick
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:07 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where is GRF when you need him...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:07 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
Who is the guy who in his sig had all the quotes of people saying the Giants were going to be the worst team in the league?
That was Ricky Bobby....

Oh I remembered another one I was wrong about...the Titans...I had no idea the defense would be that good this year and they'd be able to pull out ten wins. I don't remember my exact predictions on them but I think it was anywhere between 4-12 to 7-9...
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:27 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Well i grabbed my preseason mock... Wow i had the season going a completly different way! This is my draft order.. other than this i didnt real yl make any predictions besides saying the bills were prolly gonna have the first overall pick.

#1 Vikings
#2 Chiefs
#3 Falcons
#4 Dolphins ....i was close
#5 Packers .... wow i was just slighty off
#6 Texans
#7 Cowboys (From the Browns)
#8 Bills
#9 Bucs
#10 Rams
#11 Titans
#12 Raiders
#13 Redskins
#14 Giants .... Ya i was a Giant hater as well
#15 Jaguars
#16 Jets
#17 49’ers
#18 Lions
#19 Bengals
#20 Panthers
#21 Steelers
#22 Eagles
#23 Seahawks
#24 Broncos
#25 Bears
#26 Ravens
#27 Cardinals .... Dont ask
#28 Colts
#29 Cowboys
#30 Chargers
#31 Saints .... once again... oops
#32 Patriots

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:35 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I figured the Giants would be a top 10 or at best top 15 pick, I was certain of it.

Said Jamal Lewis was a terrible signing, must've been motivation because he sure did blow in Baltimore.

Said the Vikings would be terrible, probably top 5 pick. That's all I can remember for now, I sure was wrong about more than usual this year.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:55 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

Where to begin; well for starters i figured the jets were going to finish atleast above .500. I thought dbrick and mangold were gonna make the probowl. I thought penny would have held the starters job all year long and vilma would have been productive (wishful thinking mostly).

I didn't expect joe thomas to have that big of an impact in his first year and expected brady quinn to start after frye struggled.

I was for sure stalworth was going to miss atleast four games; i think i gave an over under of 3 games or something.

I was positive that the colts, with there new found hardnosed defense and running game, were going to become the "pats" and beat the pats who had become the "colts," if that makes any sense.

I thought the NFL was going to get ACDC (who is going back on tour this year!) or Van Halen (not Van Hagar) to play the halftime show, but Petty did a heck of a job..as always.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had one half-right. I said there would be a Brees/Rivers situation in Cleveland but, I thought Charlie Frye was going to be the man not Anderson.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.

1. I didnt believe in:
Marshawn lynch
Trent Edwards
Phillip Rivers
Eric Weddle
Jeff Garcia
Mario Williams

2. I did Believe in:
Reggie Bush
Vince Young
The Saints in general actually
The Rams

sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter King
Feb. 3, 2008, in the desert: Colts 44, Saints 37. My advice: Score your tickets now. It's going to be one of the best Super Bowls ever. And the zaniest.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...03/mmqb/1.html

Seriously, how does Peter King still have a job?

Edit: Not because of the prediction, but more because he is an idiot.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:53 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a few this year.

I was wrong about the Packers, I never thought of them as legit superbowl contenders at any point in the season, but pre-season I never even thought of them as a playoff contender. Favre and the receivers were really good.

I was sort of wrong about the Bears. I was spot on about Grossman and still beleive Orton is their best QB. I was wrong that their defense would be good enough to make up for Grossman.

I was wrong about David Carr, who I though would be respectable.

I was wrong about the Cardinals who I thought could win their division. I will probably continue to be wrong on this one...

I was wrong that the Vikings needed a RG, Herrera is actually a pretty damn good player.

I was wrong about Reggie Bush. I don't think he will ever be elite anymore, just too many flaws in his style.

I was wrong about the Titans, they somehow just win games despite being probably the least talented team in the league, at least I was right about LenDale having a solid year though and their OL is pretty damn good, which kind of makes Vince Youngs struggles all the more apparent.

I was wrong about the Cowboys and the Phillips hiring. It was a good one.

I was wrong about Randy Moss, he really does just need to be playing on a winner to be any good.

So far I was wrong about Dwayne Jarrett, he really hasn't shown anything but I guess he still has a chance.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, where to begin?

I didn't like the one year extension for Tom Coughlin, I thought at best he was a mediocre coach, but his surprising new attitude totally caught me off guard and he did a fantastic job this year. Of course, I couldn't be happier to be wrong.

I thought Eli would make it to the Pro-Bowl, but of course, that didn't happen - SB MVP works though.

I expected the Buffalo Bills to have the number one pick, especially after they suffered a lot of early injuries.

I was certain the NFL had 'figured out Tony Romo' and he would have sub-par season.

I fully expected the 49ers to win that division, but they disappointed big time.

I thought Calvin Johnson would be offensive rookie of the year, having a big time season for a rookie.

I thought Reggie Bush would shine if he had a chance to be a full-time starter.

I had some things right too, but those were some of things I was wrong about.