Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-09-2008, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders defense - I thought they would continue to progress and be a top 10 unit. They did the opposite.

JP Losman - I thought he would become a pro bowl caliber QB

Ravens - I thought they would be Superbowl contenders

Broncos - I thought their offseason additions would make them one of the best teams in the league

David Carr - I thought he would be a decent QB if put into a better situation
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:52 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I WAS WRONG ABOUT DAVID CARR
I'll admit it

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hah! I predicted Oakland at 4-12! ... nah j.k

I predicted S.D to be lower than 8-8 or 8-8

sorry I can't remember any more.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Patriots16-0
Veteran

Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0

I predicted the Pats 19-0. They got 18-1!

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union
Patriots16-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I never got how people were shocked how Coughlin still had a job. He took over a terrible terrible team that went 4-12 the year before. He went 6-10 year one while starting a rookie half the year at QB. Then proceeded to make the playoffs the next two years. Getting beaten very badly in one and getting beat on a last second field goal in the other.

Yet some other coaches, like Crennel for example, have looked terrible for a couple of years. And then have one good season, and everyone claims how much he deserves an extension.
Good post. I hope the giants fans that are Eli haters AND TC haters eat crow! I am a big Tc fan, and this superbowl win, proves that he can coach! he just had dumb and dumber as coordinators. We fixed one huge one, in firing lewis, and our D picked up, and Kildrive is a huge upgrade over Huffy.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote