Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-06-2008, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.
Default Things that were cool

When you were a kid. Most of us are generally around the same age and i'll try and remember everything I can but not even going to try in chronological order. Please add more.

Television
Rugrats
Doug
Rocko's Modern Life
Clarissa Explains It All
All That
Kenan & Kel
Hey Arnold!
The Adventures of Pete & Pete
Salute Your Shorts
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Home Improvement
The Wonder Years
Boy Meets World
Saved By The Bell
Step by Step
Family Matters
Legends of the Hidden Temple
Double Dare (Before that Double Dare 2000 crap)
Are You Afraid Of The Dark
AHH Real Monsters!
Angry Angry Beavers
Beavis & Butt-Head
The Simpsons

Random Stuff
Pogs
Yo Yo's
Giga Pets
Hacky Sacks
Air Jordans
Nerf Football
Those cool looking scooters
Roller Blading
Wrestling
Slap Bracelets
The Under/Bowl Cut (I rocked one..)
Budweiser Wassup Commerical's
Push Pops
Beanie Babies
Napster
Every Gaming System
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pokemon! haha
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

I so missed Pokemon.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:59 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pokemon and Beanie Babies: awesome

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:59 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
I so missed Pokemon.
Were you in a coma?
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:00 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I hope alot of those were jokes...
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More or less you just listed shows on Nickelodeon. And most of theme still are cool.

Plus, you forgot "Are you Afraid of the Dark?"

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:02 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ete/cap010.jpg

Pete and Pete! It still is cool.......

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post

Plus, you forgot "Are you Afraid of the Dark?"
Quote:
Are You Afraid Of The Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
I hope alot of those were jokes...
What about what I posted should be a joke? From the time I was 5 to about 13 everything I listed was at one point in time considered "cool" where I lived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ete/cap010.jpg

Pete and Pete! It still is cool.......

Last edited by Rich Jr : 02-06-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:08 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
What about what I posted should be a joke? From the time I was 5 to about 13 everything I listed was at one point in time considered "cool" where I lived.

Clarissa Explains It All? Also Air Jordans are still popular.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:09 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beavis and Butthead...and me, I was, and still am, considered very cool.

The word "gnarly"

Zubas

Crystal Pepsi

TMNT

Micro Machines

Goosebumps books

Those LA Gear shoes with the lights in them.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nick Arcade with by far the toughest final competition ever!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
Clarissa Explains It All? Also Air Jordans are still popular.
I never said the things I stated couldn't still be cool.

A lot of 6-10 year olds watched Nickelodeon and guess what show was on at the time.

Also forgot Hey Dude!
Old 02-06-2008, 10:13 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Hey come on, hacky sacks are still super sweet.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:14 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy 1,000th Rich!

bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The word "Dude". I dont know how many times that was said.
Power Rangers, and Barney when we were real young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Rich Jr
Veteran

I remember a guy doing over 1000 for recess and the teachers let us stay late to see him do it. After that I loved Hacky Sacks.

Edit: Holy **** I made 1000! Thanks fischbowl.

Also, I really just did the Chicken Dance IRL (GOB Version)
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Doug is still a good show.

"Banging On A Trash Can, Strumming On A Streetlight..."

Old 02-06-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I remember a guy doing over 1000 for recess and the teachers let us stay late to see him do it. After that I loved Hacky Sacks.

Edit: Holy **** I made 1000! Thanks fischbowl.

Also, I really just did the Chicken Dance IRL (GOB Version)
Now there was something that was cool. Recess. End of discussion.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Doug was cool before it went to Disney.

Here it is for all my homies

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h8o60hxHpdI
Old 02-06-2008, 10:19 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888 View Post
Now there was something that was cool. Recess. End of discussion.
Come to think of it, the show Recess was pretty sweet too.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888 View Post
Come to think of it, the show Recess was pretty sweet too.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:25 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

Quote:
Yep. That show had everything I could ever ask for.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:27 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every time one of these nostalgia threads comes up I feel it is my duty for everyone to remember the best video game of all time:

The Oregon Trail
Old 02-06-2008, 10:29 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
Every time one of these nostalgia threads comes up I feel it is my duty for everyone to remember the best video game of all time:

The Oregon Trail
Another superior marvel of our younger lives. My cousin and I recently tried to work our old Oregon Trail disc on the new computer...alas it seems to have failed.