Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-07-2008, 09:57 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672 View Post
I dont know if anyone has said Starter Jackets...mainly the San Jose Sharks one that someone was shot over at the Mall of America...to be tough I had my mom get me one shortly thereafter.
i got you covered. I had an Orioles one. My friend had a Florida Panthers one, everyone was like "get the **** out where the hell did you get the Florida Panthers jacket?"

In a graph that would be 1st to 5th grade over starter jackets:

40% Bills
30% Sabres
20% Cowboys, Dolphins, Red Wings, Packers, Niners, Yankees
9% Seattle Sonics, St. Louis Cardinals, Miami Heat
.5% Me and my awesome Baltimore Orioles
.5% Will and his stupid Panthers jacket

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 09:58 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remember how cool Larry Johnson and Alonzo Mourning were on the Hornets?

Also, TGIF on ABC was pretty sweet when I was younger.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:00 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
i got you covered. I had an Orioles one. My friend had a Florida Panthers one, everyone was like "get the **** out where the hell did you get the Florida Panthers jacket?"

40% Bills
30% Sabres
In AZ it was all about the Georgetown Hoya's, Chicago Bulls, Miami Hurricanes and LA Kings starter jackets, if you didn't own one of these in 1st through 4th grade you were nothing.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:01 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
In AZ it was all about the Georgetown Hoya's, Chicago Bulls, Miami Hurricanes and LA Kings starter jackets, if you didn't own one of these in 1st through 4th grade you were nothing.
I completely forgot about the Bulls. Without a doubt Bulls Starter Jackets were a commodity only the 3rd Graders had.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:02 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Remember how cool Larry Johnson and Alonzo Mourning were on the Hornets?

Also, TGIF on ABC was pretty sweet when I was younger.

Who didn't own some grandmama's?

Last edited by SubNoize : 02-07-2008 at 10:04 PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What the eff did you need a Starter jacket in AZ for...I'm talking the big puffy pull over one with the hood and the drawstrings and the pouch in the front, you all know what I'm talking about.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Anyone else watch this show?

Also, does anyone know the name of the cartoon that had the worm driving the apple car?
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:07 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
Anyone else watch this show?

Also, does anyone know the name of the cartoon that had the worm driving the apple car?
Richard Scarry

Old 02-07-2008, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Richard Scarry

Thanks, but Idk if that was the name of the show or not.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:09 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

Quote:
What the eff did you need a Starter jacket in AZ for...I'm talking the big puffy pull over one with the hood and the drawstrings and the pouch in the front, you all know what I'm talking about.
yes we know what you're talking about, believe or not it gets cold in AZ from December thru February... they looked like this....

Old 02-07-2008, 10:11 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
Thanks, but Idk if that was the name of the show or not.
it was called " The Busy World of Richard Scarry" but I just called it Richard Scarry, but it was sweet.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:24 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone remember the show Biker Mice from Mars. That was a great show. There was another show I would watch before I walked to middle school, It was some kid super heros or something who fights monsters inside of computers, does anyone know the name of this show???? It was on after biker mice from mars.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:32 PM    (permalink
steelersgirl5
Veteran

steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.

I don't know about yall.........but JNCO's.
steelersgirl5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersgirl5 View Post
Dude..Some guy had the 18 inch wide jeans.

Hogan rocked JNCO's!

Some guy had some like these.

Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:41 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha YES. All of us white suburban kids around here would go out and get all the JNCO jeans. We all thought it was sooo cool, and then they got banned from our elementary school due to gang related stuff lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

40% Bills
30% Sabres
I had a Mariners Starter jacket. I loved that thing. I still have it.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:44 PM    (permalink
steelersgirl5
Veteran

steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
haha YES. All of us white suburban kids around here would go out and get all the JNCO jeans. We all thought it was sooo cool, and then they got banned from our elementary school due to gang related stuff lol.
Yes! They were banned from my school too!
Old 02-07-2008, 10:45 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I had a Mariners Starter jacket. I loved that thing. I still have it.
why did they even get less popular anyways.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

These were the most comfortable shoes I ever had. Where I lived they were only popular 7th and 8th grade.

These were the most popular in 7th and 8th grade.

Saucony Jazz

Old 02-07-2008, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
Dude..Some guy had the 18 inch wide jeans.

Hogan rocked JNCO's!

Some guy had some like these.

Don't forget the chains hanging out, too.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
steelersgirl5
Veteran

Quote:
why did they even get less popular anyways.
Well...have you seen starter jackets? That is why they became less cool! :) Definitely a 90's only thing. Bringing back the 90's will bring back the jackets!

P.S. I sold a house to Dusty Dvoracek!
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sour Warheads.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

The Mullet, even though it was very short lived.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:51 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well...have you seen starter jackets? That is why they became less cool! :) Definitely a 90's only thing. Bringing back the 90's will bring back the jackets!

P.S. I sold a house to Dusty Dvoracek!
this may break all confedentiality rules, but if you gave me that address......

also true. I can see myself in a dark woods drinking and then trying to hide from the cops in my bright shiny teal Marlins jacket :(

Old 02-07-2008, 10:53 PM    (permalink
steelersgirl5
Veteran

Quote:
this may break all confedentiality rules, but if you gave me that address......

also true. I can see myself in a dark woods drinking and then trying to hide from the cops in my bright shiny teal Marlins jacket :(
I think that would break every rule!

I guess you need to up your stalker skills to find the address. ;)