Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-23-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 'Twas the Mock Before the Combine

http://www.mymockdraft.com/1792/Review.aspx
__________________________________________________ _________

Ok, here's a disclaimer, read this before reading the Mock. This is more of a test Mock and I think some of the things I did were based on testing the waters. This was more of a test and I know OAKLAND fans will say there thing so I posted your anger already so there's no need to throw the same argument at me that you have said in every thread. I saved your fingers the work. Philly's and New England's pick baffled me and some guys FELL that shouldn't FALL and other guys ROSE where they probably shouldn't RISE.

Comments Appreciated and feedback is MUCHO needed.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

alright raider pick. ur explaination pretty much sums it up.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation
What about Round 2? I just want to know the other pick and how you feel about that one just as well.

Old 02-23-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation
What about Round 2? I just want to know the other pick and how you feel about that one just as well.
i think staley is better tha him right now but i have heard his stock has been rising.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
kwilliamsfa

Two DL picks in the first two rounds? I can live with that...

1st - Johnson is great, though a case could be made for Carriker as well.

2nd - I'm not sure about Pitcock... he's not really the pocket collapser / backfield penetrator type (hmm, that sounds rather nasty).
Old 02-23-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
bucknut12
Rookie

bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.

LaRon is a FS not SS idk why is listed as one.

LOVE the Ross pick

Ryan McBean is OK, would have preferred a MLB here.

'Twas the Mock Before the Combine' and it earns you a B+
bucknut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
EHobbs27
Veteran

EHobbs27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Like the picks of Higgins and Meriweather, but I don't understand the Carriker pick. I don't understand any DL pick for the Pats unless the DL can play LB.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see where the big shockers are? Good Bucs picks. Good picks all around I thought you made some different tweaks but they made sense. Meachem to Carolina and Carriker to NE were the only bad picks I can remember. Neither of those players are needs. I don't know why you had such a justification of the Russell pick, as if it shouldn't have happened or something. It's the right pick. Raider fans need to learn to accept him because he has a special arm.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHobbs27
Like the picks of Higgins and Meriweather, but I don't understand the Carriker pick. I don't understand any DL pick for the Pats unless the DL can play LB.
I may have had a brainfart here, so I am probably wrong here but isn't Ty Warren a FA? If he is, I don't think Jarvis Green is a starter and Carriker's such a great talent that I think it would be ill-advised for the Patriots to pass up on him. He can play in both the 3-4 and in the 4-3 as a UT and I just can't see him being passed up on. If Warren isn't a FA, my apologies; I just thought his contract ran up soon.

Old 02-23-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
I don't see where the big shockers are? Good Bucs picks. Good picks all around I thought you made some different tweaks but they made sense. Meachem to Carolina and Carriker to NE were the only bad picks I can remember. Neither of those players are needs. I don't know why you had such a justification of the Russell pick, as if it shouldn't have happened or something. It's the right pick. Raider fans need to learn to accept him because he has a special arm.
The world knows that but some Raiders fans don't, but it's good to see some intrigue before draft day on who's going #1 as last year proved.

I think I made some tweaks that people would've considered a major reach if no one else sees that, my fault there. I just explained Carriker but I believe I made a mistake there, should've looked more in-depth.

Meachem I feel makes sense and was considering putting him as high as San Francisco. I'm Afroman high on him and I think he would be a great compliment to Steve Smith. Of course LaRon Landry probably would've been the better pick but hey, it's something that I was curious on. I really believe if he has a great Combine/Pro Day that he can go high.

Old 02-23-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard
Two DL picks in the first two rounds? I can live with that...

1st - Johnson is great, though a case could be made for Carriker as well.

2nd - I'm not sure about Pitcock... he's not really the pocket collapser / backfield penetrator type (hmm, that sounds rather nasty).
I usually try to avoid saying penetrate or penetration as it usually comes off weird; but there aren't many other adjectives to use in place. I would've added explanations for the 2nd round but I was running out of time. I think Pitcock would be a good pick for a team like Denver based on what else was there. I think CB is a depth need as I feel Foxworth can start.

Old 02-23-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like Staley in the 1st and Wendling in the 2nd. But overall, nicely done my friend.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
EHobbs27
Veteran

EHobbs27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Warren isn't a FA this year, but I believe his contract runs out in a year or two. I'm not too worried though because I feel that Belichick and company will do anything they can to keep him here. Warren is so valuable to this team. I also think Jarvis Green is very capable of starting here, so DE is not really that big of a need.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

nice kc picks
Old 02-23-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pretty good bucs picks, but i dont think the bucs would pass on poz in the second round
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Landry over Bowe for the Packers

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
so did Leaf,Boller,and Leftwich.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:51 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah.... not such a great phins draft.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 02:18 AM    (permalink
piuttosto

Love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it. Perfect Giants draft.
Old 02-24-2007, 04:00 AM    (permalink
kevin148

Hate the Vikings picks.

Not saying they can't or won't happen...but Anderson is to much like udeze for me and Rice is the biggest ? amongst the top tier WR's.

If this happens I might turn the T.V. off all year long...okay , maybe not
Old 02-24-2007, 04:02 AM    (permalink
terginomer

nice bills draft!
Old 02-24-2007, 04:51 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love Lynch and Houston.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 05:59 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty decent Buc draft

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 07:10 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
In your sig you call Peterson AP, like it should be. So I guess you have a right to want him over JaMarcus :D

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 08:14 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
And Elway and Marino and Favre.