Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-08-2008, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rod View Post
Homer pick:

Joey Harrington

Other:

David Garrard - has received minimal credit for what was an unexpectedly impressive season.

(ok, i may have been joking about Harrington. I'll take Jon Babineaux.)
Garrard is absolutely true.

Harrington as underrated isn't even funny...

j/k it's freakin' hilarious

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 03:57 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahmad Bradshaw. He runs harder than Brandon Jacobs for crying out loud! Hes going to make a lot of noise next year.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:02 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
Ahmad Bradshaw. He runs harder than Brandon Jacobs for crying out loud! Hes going to make a lot of noise next year.
I really liked Bradshaw. I think he will be big next year.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:48 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never said he was underrated per se. I just meant said that alot of people think he is overrated when he is closer to being underrated.

And I dont know how you expect more out of him. This past season he has shown that he can be a top3 CB when matched up man to man constantly. 1 TD given up, 5 interceptions, 1 FF, 1 FR, 1 TD. And he is only 24. If Mike Smith continues to employ a man to man scheme, I only see him getting better.

And I dont agree with the penalties given to him during that game. the 37 yard PI was a smart move seeing that it would have been a 70 yard TD. The other 2 I dont agree with. Since when does shoving a player in the chest become 'Unnecessary roughness" ? And when Smith and Hall are both up on each other how come only HE gets called for unsportsmanlike conduct? Whatever. I have been over my opinion of the penalties already and I dont want to do it again.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:57 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even after that beastly Super Bowl JustinTuck still isn't even being talked about. It seems that win has been put squarely on the shoulders of Eli and Spags.

It cannot be an underrated thread without Andre Johnson. Theres maybe 2 or 3 WRs in the game as talented as this guy.

Shawn Andrews is only 25 years old, has been to three Pro Bowls in a row, and is IMO is a top 10 OL player in the game already. He's going to have a long career with most of it at an elite level. He could be a HOF G if his career keeps going like it's going.

The Browns O-line as a whole is underrated. They were the key to the offense the Browns put on the field this year.

Brandon Moore could be a top 3-4 ILB, and he seems like he's underrated by his own team.

The whole Packers D-line, but...maybe not anymore. Kampman is a beast, but he's line up next to 3 very big guys who can move too.

The Seahawks front 7...they've got a very versatile and high motored group. If Tubbs could stay healthy...

Gabe Watson. I'm not sure he's underrated because he's not even rated...but as a Jets fan who spends most of his time posting on Jets board...he's underrated. Most people seem to remember him as the big, lazy prospect he came out as. This year he started all 16 games and did the job a 3-4 NT is supposed to do.

Jay Cutler. This one's going to be tough for some people to buy I figure...but for a second year QB starting his first full season he had a damn fine season. It seems like any QB who doesn't win a Super Bowl didn't have a good season, as if they win anything by themselves.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 05:00 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always had a thing for Pats TE Ben Watson - he just seems to get lost in their star studded offense.

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote