Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-10-2008, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

praying for gibril wilson to SD... Not gonna happen.. but can always have hope i guess

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

might be a lively RFA period though

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Derrick Ward is a restricted free agent.
no he's not. He was last year...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FREE AGENT PRO BOWLERS:

Chicago LB Brendon Ayanbadejo
Chicago LB Lance Briggs
Dallas LT Flozell Adams
Dallas S Ken Hamlin
Kansas City DE Jared Allen
Minnesota FB Tony Richardson
New England CB Asante Samuel
New England WR Randy Moss
Pittsburgh G Alan Faneca
Seattle CB Marcus Trufant
Tennessee DT Albert Haynesworth

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:01 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Alstott has retired. Cross him off the FB list.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:27 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://giants.lohudblogs.com/2008/02/11/spoke-too-soon/

Giants re-signed Tynes, so you can cross him off the kickers list... not that it really matters anyway
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:33 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
http://giants.lohudblogs.com/2008/02/11/spoke-too-soon/

Giants re-signed Tynes, so you can cross him off the kickers list... not that it really matters anyway
But Jeremy Ito can hit 50 yarders and tackle!!!

Sorry about that BS Rutgers loss tonight.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
But Jeremy Ito can hit 50 yarders and tackle!!!

Sorry about that BS Rutgers loss tonight.
Ito will be our punter and backup QB, everything will be fine.

And I'm pretty steamed about that. The clock definately froze on .2 seconds for like, a whole second.
Quote:
Old 02-11-2008, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broncos release LB Holdman
Old 02-12-2008, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors;_...ax7Jc6._kEloV4

In a minor move, the Patriots signed free-agent linebacker T.J. Slaughter to a contract Monday the Boston Globe reported.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Ito will be our punter and backup QB, everything will be fine.

And I'm pretty steamed about that. The clock definately froze on .2 seconds for like, a whole second.
Sorry Scotty. It looks like Feagles will signing a 1 year deal for around 1 million dollars or a little more to come back for his 21st year in the NFL.

Also that Tynes deal isn't finalized yet. It is about as good as done, but not final yet.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Sorry Scotty. It looks like Feagles will signing a 1 year deal for around 1 million dollars or a little more to come back for his 21st year in the NFL.

Also that Tynes deal isn't finalized yet. It is about as good as done, but not final yet.
Two years.

Oldest Super Bowl player, Giants punter Jeff Feagles, signs 2-year contract
Old 02-12-2008, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Saints re-sign K Gramatica
Old 02-13-2008, 06:59 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

what type of contract do you think Antwan Odom will get he had 8 sacks last year did pretty good

also Ward is a RFA
http://www.footballsfuture.com/2008/...eagentsRB.html
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
what type of contract do you think Antwan Odom will get he had 8 sacks last year did pretty good

also Ward is a RFA
http://www.footballsfuture.com/2008/...eagentsRB.html
Ward is not an RFA. I don't know why a lot of sites have that. Anyone who has been in the league 4 years like Ward has can not be an RFA. Anyway Giants are said to be trying to sign him to a 3-4 year deal. Which I'm a little suprised about.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Greg Jones: Agrees to New Deal With Jaguars
Old 02-13-2008, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Young Legend
Veteran

Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.

You can take Justin fargas off that list..he signed a new contract.

http://www.ibabuzz.com/raidersblog/2.../fargas-signs/
Old 02-13-2008, 10:57 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
For some reason I love this signing.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:24 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Ward is not an RFA. I don't know why a lot of sites have that. Anyone who has been in the league 4 years like Ward has can not be an RFA. Anyway Giants are said to be trying to sign him to a 3-4 year deal. Which I'm a little suprised about.

really do you belive that every website in the world is wrong and your right lol
Greg Jones - 5yrs 18 Million
Justin Fargas - 3yrs 12 Million
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
really do you belive that every website in the world is wrong and your right lol
Greg Jones - 5yrs 18 Million
Justin Fargas - 3yrs 12 Million
Yes. Because most of these websites you are pulling these lists from aren't exactly the expert on this material. You can only be a RFA after having 3 years of NFL experience. Which is why mostly mid round draft picks are RFAs. They generally sign a 3 year deal and at the end of the third year they are an RFA. 1st and 2nd round picks sign longer deals (4-6 years) and are signed through the RFA process. Ward has been in this league 4 years. He was also an RFA last year. The Giants have confirmed he is a UFA.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Panthers ink S Harris to 4-year extension
Old 02-14-2008, 01:47 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Panthers have also signed Travelle Wharton to a 6 year deal. No word on the amount yet
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

The Bears gotta be kicking themselves.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Panthers have also signed Travelle Wharton to a 6 year deal. No word on the amount yet
I believe this scource (Darin Gantt, Carolina Panthers beat writer for the Herald) broke the news, but here's a link regardless.
Old 02-14-2008, 02:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
The Bears gotta be kicking themselves.
I doubt it. Harris is too slow to play in the cover 2. He's a very average player all-around, but especially for our scheme. We drafted Kevin Payne to replace him, unfortunatley he got injured this year.

I'd still rather have the 5th rounder.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote