2015 Draft *The Cheese Board*
I feel like this deserves a more specific thread. These are my most desired prospects for the Packers to draft, in order. I'm only including prospects that have a reasonable shot at being available.
1. Eric Kendricks - Kendricks isn't a perfect prospect to me, but in the end he grades out equally to Mosley from last year. Elite character/drive, great instincts, great athleticism (the ability to flip his hips is elite, everything else is good to very good), very good tackler, somewhat suspect taking on blocks/not overly explosive, size is only okay. Biggest need.
2. Denzel Perryman - Perryman is a more flawed prospect than Kendricks but also more impressive in run support, which makes him pretty close in my opinion. Elite hitting ability; really a intimidator. Very good at shedding blocks. Explosive in turns of converting speed to power, but otherwise below average athletically. Kendricks is more of a 3 down guy but Perryman could be better if there's a good plan for passing downs.
3. Malcolm Brown - Big guys scare me to evaluate but Brown has a lot of impressive tape and attributes. Like his versatility with his size; really an ideal fit for our system. Best fit amongst all of the DTs, imo (aside from top 3 pick Williams, of course.)
4. Stephone Anthony - Notice a trend? We need ILBs. Anthony has the best physical makeup; elite size for the position. Not too tall, not too short. Also an exceptional athlete who can run with TEs and won't be beaten to the sideline. Needs more discipline and technique work. Good motor. Has all of the tools to be the best of the 3 ILBs mentioned here, but also has the lowest floor.
5. MyCole Pruitt - Some of the best tape you'll find for a TE, definitely the best tape this year. Really nice athlete with a stout build. Reminds me a lot of Dwayne Allen, who I really like. Isn't going to drop many balls. Is a mismatch when spread out wide, and actually has potential as a blocker. Fav. TE this year. Would pair well with Richard Rodgers.
Who do you guys got?
When being a fanboi goes too far.