Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2006, 04:09 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it
it feels so good to be back..... I can't wait for the game this week, its going to be very interesting to see how it plays out. Patriots have two straight loses and it looks like they may be losing their patriot magic, but then again its Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. The Packers seem to be almost firing on all cylinders and I know they can win, but I can't imagine the Patriots losing three in a row. Where have all the MM and TT haters gone?
I always liked Ted Thompson although I did have my doubts about Mike McCarthy. I wasn't completely opposed to making him head coach, but it didn't make sense at the time. He was the offensive coordinators of the worst offence in the league.
MM is doing just fine on offense right now IMO, and BTW sik wit it, where did you go?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 04:49 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it
it feels so good to be back..... I can't wait for the game this week, its going to be very interesting to see how it plays out. Patriots have two straight loses and it looks like they may be losing their patriot magic, but then again its Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. The Packers seem to be almost firing on all cylinders and I know they can win, but I can't imagine the Patriots losing three in a row. Where have all the MM and TT haters gone?
I always liked Ted Thompson although I did have my doubts about Mike McCarthy. I wasn't completely opposed to making him head coach, but it didn't make sense at the time. He was the offensive coordinators of the worst offence in the league.
MM is doing just fine on offense right now IMO, and BTW sik wit it, where did you go?
i got suspended indefinitely from calling a mod a jackass. I randomly decided to check in the first time in two months or so to see if I could log in. All of my posts and my sig got deleted but i can't complain.
sik wit it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 05:01 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want this Favre sig:

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 05:03 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

dibs
sik wit it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 05:18 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Anyone want this Favre sig:

i like it nice job

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 06:39 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

thats good stuff
Old 11-16-2006, 06:40 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Here's the contract status for the Pack's starters/key subs:

Position | Player | Last year of contract

DE | Aaron Kampman | 2009
DE | KGB | 2009
DE | Mike Montgomery | 2008
DT | Ryan Pickett | 2009
DT | Corey Williams | 2007
DT | Colin Cole | 2006
LB | Nick Barnett | 2007
LB | Brady Poppinga | 2008
LB | AJ Hawk | 2011
LB | Abdul Hodge | 2009
CB | Al Harris | 2009
CB | Charles Woodson | 2012
S | Nick Collins | 2009
S | Marquand Manuel | 2010

QB | Brett Favre | 2010
QB | Aaron Rodgers | 2009
RB | Ahman Green | 2006
RB | Vernand Morency | 2007
FB | Brandon Miree | 2007
FB | William Henderson | 2007
TE | Bubba Franks | 2011
TE | David Martin | 2006
WR | Donald Driver | 2009
WR | Greg Jennings | 2009
WR | Ruvell Martin | 2007
T | Chad Clifton | 2009
T | Mark Tauscher | 2008
G | Daryn Colledge | 2009
G | Jason Spitz | 2009
G | Tony Moll | NA
C | Scott Wells | 2011

Which players do you want the Pack to extend during this season or the offseason?
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 06:43 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

I thought barrnet was in his contract year
Old 11-16-2006, 06:46 PM    (permalink

We have Bubba Franks untill 2011, Ouch
Old 11-16-2006, 06:48 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70challenger457
Well, he's not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Yea, that 7 year deal made me scratch my head.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:15 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70challenger457
Well, he's not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Yea, that 7 year deal made me scratch my head.
well, maybe he can beef up and become a tackle. I think thats the only way he's sticking around much longer
Old 11-16-2006, 07:34 PM    (permalink
NAVY
Veteran

NAVY hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Barnett does have another year.... look at his contract.

As for bubba. He will be here a while. He is needed more as blocker right now.
Old 11-16-2006, 08:12 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to see them give Martin an extention I think hes done a good job this year.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-16-2006, 09:10 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30
I want to see them give Martin an extention I think hes done a good job this year.
agreed. Martin's been great and i'd like to see him come back.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

Rodgers and Lynch_07 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

who do u guys think the pack would take dwayne jarrett or sidney rice?

http://www.wisconsin-sports.com/
Rodgers and Lynch_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:07 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodgers and Bush_06
Why would the Pack need to take a 3rd WR with their 1st rounder. I think there are more pressing needs. A position I think they should go after at some point is SS, as Manuel is not the future there.

Old 11-16-2006, 10:11 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

Quote:
no i dont think that they will go WR first round, and if even if they did I think that Ginn would be a lot more likely.

I think that Rice is going to stay another year anyways.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-16-2006, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

Rodgers and Lynch_07 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yea i would love them to get lynch.....

http://www.wisconsin-sports.com/
Rodgers and Lynch_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:23 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I dunno, that all depends on how much they think of Morency. A good first two rounds for the Pack IMO, would be something like Marshawn Lynch in the first followed by Brandon Merriweather in the second.

Old 11-16-2006, 10:38 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I dunno, that all depends on how much they think of Morency. A good first two rounds for the Pack IMO, would be something like Marshawn Lynch in the first followed by Brandon Merriweather in the second.
you really think TT is going to give up on manuel after one season? and do you think Merriweather is a "packer person"

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 11-16-2006, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
you really think TT is going to give up on manuel after one season? and do you think Merriweather is a "packer person"
There is very little chance the Packers take a safety early. Nick Collins has solidified himself at the FS position at this point and Marquand Manuel is signed long-term. Also, Tyrone Culver and Marviel Underwood have showed potential. Adding another youngster to the safety position would be pointless and just create a logjam.

The secondary will most likely be addressed early but in the form of a cornerback.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:28 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
There is very little chance the Packers take a safety early. Nick Collins has solidified himself at the FS position at this point and Marquand Manuel is signed long-term. Also, Tyrone Culver and Marviel Underwood have showed potential. Adding another youngster to the safety position would be pointless and just create a logjam.

The secondary will most likely be addressed early but in the form of a cornerback.
see that is what i think too, but everyone else i talk to is screaming for laron landry or somthing like that, IMO the pack needs to get RB and CB in the 1st and 2nd day.

they get smoked.

Old 11-17-2006, 01:23 AM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

see that is what i think too, but everyone else i talk to is screaming for laron landry or somthing like that, IMO the pack needs to get RB and CB in the 1st and 2nd day.
I agree those are our two biggest needs right now. they should go with Lynch 1st and then look for a CB or a WR in the 2nd and 3rd. WR also needs to be addressed this offseason either in the draft or FA.

Hey but whats all of this talk about the draft already? Were not out of the playoff hunt yet. Lets change subjects.

how do u guys think this weeks game against the Pats is going to go?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-17-2006, 01:37 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I agree those are our two biggest needs right now. they should go with Lynch 1st and then look for a CB or a WR in the 2nd and 3rd. WR also needs to be addressed this offseason either in the draft or FA.

Hey but whats all of this talk about the draft already? Were not out of the playoff hunt yet. Lets change subjects.

how do u guys think this weeks game against the Pats is going to go?
I think the reason were talking about the draft is because we don
t want to talk about the game this sunday...

they get smoked.

Old 11-17-2006, 02:04 AM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

ya maybe..

but come on were only halfway through the season and i myself am excited to watch the games these next 2 weeks.
I really want to see if this team is real, and these weeks will show how far we actually are from a playoff team.

Sig by BoneKrusher