Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447
THE BEARS STILL SUCK, THE BEARS STILL SUCK!!! Would you still take Grossman over Favre?
Would I take a young QB with his career ahead of him who took his team to the Superbowl in his first full year as a starter over a 37 year old Quarterback with one year left in the league? Yeah I think so. But hey..when your organization is planning their big push for a wildcard next year I can understand your reasoning.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't see how you guys can honestly make fun of the bears. They got into the superbowl and we didn't. They should be making fun of us.
Wow.....and you of all people too....
gotta be an Ahole to me even when i try to compliment you?

Sorry..you just caught me offguard.
yeah, BTW 8-8 with a young team isn't exactly sucking...
With playing the AFC East, NFC West, and NFC North it's not that great for a team with playoff aspirations. The road only gets tougher next year for this division in playing the AFC West and NFC East.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.mindlesscrap.com/data/bears.zip

The best song EVER!!!
Old 02-04-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Quote:
THE BEARS STILL SUCK, THE BEARS STILL SUCK!!! Would you still take Grossman over Favre?
Would I take a young QB with his career ahead of him who took his team to the Superbowl in his first full year as a starter over a 37 year old Quarterback with one year left in the league? Yeah I think so. But hey..when your organization is planning their big push for a wildcard next year I can understand your reasoning.
thank you to the bears for emberassing not only yourselves but the city of chicago, the nfc, and the nfc north. I'd rather have a blind monkey be at the helm instead of Rex. Oh well, at least the Packers will be back on top by next year and show everybody whats up.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it
Quote:
Quote:
thank you to the bears for emberassing not only yourselves but the city of chicago, the nfc, and the nfc north. I'd rather have a blind monkey be at the helm instead of Rex. Oh well, at least the Packers will be back on top by next year and show everybody whats up.

Old 02-04-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF is wrong with you packer fans? It makes no sense to me for fans of a team ripping on a team that did MUCH better then them. Can't you guys be decent human being for once?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my God I hate this. Everyone shut up about the Bears. By bashing them all you're doing is making yourselfe look bad, which results in all of us looking bad. We are in no position to say anything, now shut up.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bearfan, the sad thing is, you're content with just making it to the superbowl. When the packers go, they go to win. That's where these organizations differ. Everyone knew that they don't have the quarterback to win a championship. You can't even compare dilfer to Rex. Dilfer never took a game off. He never used New Year's as an excuse not to play. The guy just played. His attitude is why the bears will never win the bowl with him at the helm.

I guess you can keep saying, there's always next year. Just remember, the packers will improve. They were the youngest team in the league. While your defense is only getting older. They carried that team into the playoffs. Not rex.

Just like the cubs kid....can't win it when it really matters. All hype...
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
GDawg239

what do u guys think GB gonna give for Moss, 1st or second round pick, Walker was traded away for a 2nd, so Moss could be bought for a 2nd
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwkick
Bearfan, the sad thing is, you're content with just making it to the superbowl. When the packers go, they go to win. That's where these organizations differ. Everyone knew that they don't have the quarterback to win a championship. You can't even compare dilfer to Rex. Dilfer never took a game off. He never used New Year's as an excuse not to play. The guy just played. His attitude is why the bears will never win the bowl with him at the helm.

I guess you can keep saying, there's always next year. Just remember, the packers will improve. They were the youngest team in the league. While your defense is only getting older. They carried that team into the playoffs. Not rex.

Are you talking to me? When did I ever....

A) Say I was content with losing?
B) Compare Grossman to Dilfer?

As for the attitude, you guys should know better than anyone that people said Brett Favre's flippant attitude would keep them from ever winning a championship. He used to throw the ball up for grabs at least 4-5 times per game. People grow, they mature. You have no idea what will happen and neither do I.

And I forgot that the Packers never lost a Superbowl? :?

GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316
what do u guys think GB gonna give for Moss, 1st or second round pick, Walker was traded away for a 2nd, so Moss could be bought for a 2nd
Very funny.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bearfan-
Good point. I just get sick of hearing how Grossman hasn't been that bad this season. I'm sorry but if you would have had favre in the game tonight, the outcome would have been a little different. It's a shame that your defense has to suffer from a lack of offense.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Packers and Bears are rivals, so they should always have schadenfreude. I certainly take pleasure in the Bears losing. I don't care if they did better or not. 2nd place is just first loser. We don't go onto the bears thread like they come to ours. It only makes us look bad if we go into their thread mocking them. As long as we stay in ours, it should be none of their business.

Losing in the Super Bowl and not making the playoffs have the same outcome. Every team but the Colts are considered losers for this year. So we can make fun of the Bears, because after all, THE BEARS STILL SUCK, THE BEARS STILL SUCK. Hell, even had they won, I would have came back here saying that. It is the greatest song of all time.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you can easly tell who are the little kids on this site.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwkick

Rex won us game this season, and he did so in the playoffs as well. He didn't carry us but he certainly wasn't "along for the ride." He made plays in his own right this season; hell you could say he won us 3 or 4 games this year on big plays.

Kyle Orton was "along for the ride" last year. Rex helped lead this team to the Superbowl in his first season as a starter.

I'm not going to mention anything about the "talking crap." This is your forum and you can say whatever the hell you want, just please keep it out of our forum if you could. Thank you.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Bearfan-
Good point. Fair enough.

Someone-
I really like your posts. lol
Old 02-04-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

You guys take this way too seriously. WE ARE RIVALS, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GIVE EACH OTHER CRAP. I live in Texas, so I am constantly in contact with Cowboy fans, another team that hate each other. The Vikings are the third team, the Lions would be, but they are, well the lions, and its like rubbing salt on the wound.

You should actually like the fact that we care enough about your team to talk crap, that means that we have a reason to. How often did Packer fans even care about the Bears in the 90's? How often did Bears fans care about the Packers in the 80s? If there is crap talking their is a rivalry. These Rivalries are what makes the NFC North the most exciting division in the NFL. All you guys need to realize that the Packers and the Bears will always hate each other. Either team would be at least somewhat content going 2-14, as long as they beat the other both times. The same can be said for Packers/Vikings and Broncos/Chiefs.

No need to get your panties in a bunch.

Edit: THE BEARS STILL SUCK!!!
Old 02-04-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
jpapa4490
Rookie

jpapa4490 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

the only thing that gets me worked up is bear fans calling us idiots in OUR thread and act like we shouldn't be talking them down. It just gets old after awhile.
jpapa4490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Someone is on a hot streak.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Acting like first time drunk 13 year olds when trash talking isn't what a rivalry is all about.

Go check out how the NFC East teams talk to each other in regards to their rivalries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

did any of you guys think the commercial with favre in it was kinda offensive to him. The way I saw it it seemed they were taking a shot at him.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

Favre4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

that is horse crap. i live in green bay and in 98' i head it for month after the packers dropped the super bowl to the broncos. we are in a position to say whatever we feel necessary. no matter how vulgar.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4
that is horse crap. i live in green bay and in 98' i head it for month after the packers dropped the super bowl to the broncos. we are in a position to say whatever we feel necessary. no matter how vulgar.
Of course you have the right to say anything within the rules of the forum. But how you act and what you say gives Packer fans an image created by everyone who reads it and let me tell you....Packer fans on this board are not doing a quality represenation from what I read on this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Packers fan I can say that some comments in here are even baffling to me. Talkin' smack is all good and part of the game, but some of this stuff borders on delusions of grandeur. The funniest (and most ironic) part of it all is that Number 10 is here trying to be the moral authority for the GB thread when he, of all people, is one of the biggest homers on this board. Gotta love the dynamics of NFLDC.

I'm as happy as anybody that the Bears lost, but I won't kick em' while they're down......until tomorrow. :twisted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4
Of course you have the right to say anything within the rules of the forum. But how you act and what you say gives Packer fans an image created by everyone who reads it and let me tell you....Packer fans on this board are not doing a quality represenation from what I read on this forum.
after you hear bf51 come in here everyday and talk sauce about the packers, that gives us the right to rub it in. Its deserving and I'm sure that if an NFC east team emberassed themselves in the super bowl you would be choppin at the bit to rip on them.