Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
As a Packers fan I can say that some comments in here are even baffling to me. Talkin' smack is all good and part of the game, but some of this stuff borders on delusions of grandeur. The funniest (and most ironic) part of it all is that Number 10 is here trying to be the moral authority for the GB thread when he, of all people, is one of the biggest homers on this board. Gotta love the dynamics of NFLDC.

I'm as happy as anybody that the Bears lost, but I won't kick em' while they're down......until tomorrow. :twisted:
Well said for the mosy part.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4
that is horse crap. i live in green bay and in 98' i head it for month after the packers dropped the super bowl to the broncos. we are in a position to say whatever we feel necessary. no matter how vulgar.
Of course you have the right to say anything within the rules of the forum. But how you act and what you say gives Packer fans an image created by everyone who reads it and let me tell you....Packer fans on this board are not doing a quality represenation from what I read on this forum.
after you hear bf51 come in here everyday and talk sauce about the packers, that gives us the right to rub it in. Its deserving and I'm sure that if an NFC east team emberassed themselves in the super bowl you would be choppin at the bit to rip on them.
Come on now, we all know that there's nothing but the utmost respect and civility between Giants, Redskins, Cowboys, and Eagles fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
As a Packers fan I can say that some comments in here are even baffling to me. Talkin' smack is all good and part of the game, but some of this stuff borders on delusions of grandeur. The funniest (and most ironic) part of it all is that Number 10 is here trying to be the moral authority for the GB thread when he, of all people, is one of the biggest homers on this board. Gotta love the dynamics of NFLDC.

I'm as happy as anybody that the Bears lost, but I won't kick em' while they're down......until tomorrow. :twisted:
The copout homer talk.....ah yes. Example please? Please don't bring up the Osi scenario because if one statement makes me a homer, there isn't a person on this board that isn't a homer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
that is horse crap. i live in green bay and in 98' i head it for month after the packers dropped the super bowl to the broncos. we are in a position to say whatever we feel necessary. no matter how vulgar.
Of course you have the right to say anything within the rules of the forum. But how you act and what you say gives Packer fans an image created by everyone who reads it and let me tell you....Packer fans on this board are not doing a quality represenation from what I read on this forum.
after you hear bf51 come in here everyday and talk sauce about the packers, that gives us the right to rub it in. Its deserving and I'm sure that if an NFC east team emberassed themselves in the super bowl you would be choppin at the bit to rip on them.
I would give them a jab here and there, but I would not say the things that the majority of you do. After all....if that were the Eagles or Cowboys that played bad in the 2nd half of the Super Bowl, I would give them a pat on the back before anything else because they would have been there and we would have been wishing we were there. Period.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 02-04-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I generally come in here because somebody says something idiotic about either me or the Bears.

And I picked the Colts to win, so you aren't rubbing anything in on me.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I would give them a jab here and there, but I would not say the things that the majority of you do. After all....if that were the Eagles or Cowboys that played bad in the 2nd half of the Super Bowl, I would give them a pat on the back before anything else because they would have been there and we would have been wishing we were there. Period.
i dont want to question you as a person but i highly doubt that
Old 02-04-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i dont want to question you as a person but i highly doubt that
After the loss to the Cowboys after Thanksgiving.....we barely lost despite how banged up we were and I still went into their thread right after and complimented them right after...same with the 2 losses to the Eagles.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 02-04-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Quote:
Quote:
So what your saying is that when bears fans come here, to the green bay discussion thread and trash talk us tht we are wrong when we are defending ourselves on our own turf?
Also go to a game and trash talk the home team, watch what happens. I've been to alot of Skins games and know how their fans get mad at trash talkin new yorkers
Old 02-04-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4
Quote:
Quote:
So what your saying is that when bears fans come here, to the green bay discussion thread and trash talk us tht we are wrong when we are defending ourselves on our own turf?
Also go to a game and trash talk the home team, watch what happens. I've been to alot of Skins games and know how their fans get mad at trash talkin new yorkers
There are idiot fans from every team. Just thought you may want to be on the other side of the fence, that's all.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 02-04-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like I said, the Rivalry and the trash talking between the Bears/Packers and Vikings/Packers is what makes the NFC North the most exciting division in the NFL. If you aren't a mod, bears fan, or packers fan, kindly stay out of our rivalry. Hell, I would rather the mods do too, but I've seen what happens when message boards aren't modded.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447
Like I said, the Rivalry and the trash talking between the Bears/Packers and Vikings/Packers is what makes the NFC North the most exciting division in the NFL. If you aren't a mod, bears fan, or packers fan, kindly stay out of our rivalry. Hell, I would rather the mods do too, but I've seen what happens when message boards aren't modded.
Just because he isnt part of the rivalry/mod doesnt mean de doesnt have the right to post here
Old 02-04-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He can add something constructive, but he has no reason to get involved in anything having to do with the Packers/Bears rivalry.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

would any of u guys pay money for a brett farve rookie card?? i have one and if any of u guys want it send me a PM sayn how much ud pay for it

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 12:38 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/superad

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
i asked a question before in the amidst of all the drama. I took that as a shot against favre errrr god.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Big_Brother

I thought the commercial was funny... nothing wrong with not wanting to retire... unless A-Rodg finally showed some sign that he gives us a better chance to win...

And I actually respect the Bears and (most of) their fans. Its their radio hosts that really bug me, that and the 200+ Bears fans that showed up all of a sudden north of the border, I had to actually thank my friends that were Bears fans before the playoffs for being... well... fans...

In my lifetime anyways, there hasn't been near the level of hatred as there was towards say, the Vikings with Moss and Culpepper. The Bears actually seem to be respectful to the game and I'm a huge fan of their coach.

Who do you guys dislike (substitute hate if you please) more? The Vikings, Bears, or (I guess) Lions...?
Old 02-05-2007, 01:32 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

The teams I hate in order:
Vikings
Cowboys
Bears
The Lions hardly even count, maybe if they sometime become a good team I will grow to hate htem, but its like rubbing salt in the wound to hate them now.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:32 AM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Still cant find on myspace/youtube
Old 02-05-2007, 01:51 AM    (permalink
Big_Brother

Oh yea, my least favorite teams in order:

Broncos (Javon and the Super Bowl...)
Vikings (Mainly Moss & Cul still simmering)
Lions (I know it's piling on...)
Bucs (Blame Warren Sapp)
Raiders (Moss AND Sapp? Enough said)
Bears (Radio hosts and a few select fans)

Now I dont really HATE any of them (cept the first 2 maybe...), but thats who I would give a loss to if I had to.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:57 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
i asked a question before in the amidst of all the drama. I took that as a shot against favre errrr god.
no, it's simply saying that his love for the game won't let him step away yet.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 02-05-2007, 02:23 AM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Bears
Boys
Vikes
Broncos
and temporarly the giants, the most least deserving team of a playoff bid this year
Old 02-05-2007, 08:22 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can't we just go back to after we beat the Bears in week 17 and none of them ever posted in our thread?

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Living 7 miles from the illinois border, I gotta have my most hated list as:
1.) Bears
2.) Viqueens - Sharper...u trader.
3.) Broncos -J Walk/Elway
4.) Lions
and thanks to number 10
5.) Giants
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:28 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Am i the only packer fan who dosen't hate the broncos? I love Elway, he's such a stud.

they get smoked.

Old 02-05-2007, 09:37 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

I don't hate the Broncos, just the 96-97 broncos. Elway is one of my favorite QBs of all time.