Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Am i the only packer fan who dosen't hate the broncos? I love Elway, he's such a stud.
i don't hate them. i could care less about them.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:05 AM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me, living right next to Minnesota its not really close. I would say:

1. Vikings (Moss and Culpepper played a big part, but mostly all of the dumb**** fans I have to deal with every day.)

2. Bears (Next closest rival, I respect this team and fans much more than the vikes)
3. Cowboys (mainly from their team from the 90's, who seemed like they never lost to us.)

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Gravedigger42
Rookie

Gravedigger42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

A lot of Packer fans hate Denver for a few reasons.

1. When Elway was coming out of college he said one of the teams he wouldn't sign a contract with if drafted was GB.

2. Then he goes and beats us in the SB

3. Now Javon plays for them
Gravedigger42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

Vikings
Bears
Broncos
Cowboys

The reason why I hate the Vikings more than the Bears because I'm only 19 so for all my life I've only known the Packers dominating and the Vikings being our only competition in the NFC North. The bears were always at the bottom so I didn't really hate them because it was free easy wins. Now that they are halfway decent, I hate them more.
Old 02-05-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
PacMan
Rookie

PacMan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I grew up in Kenosha which is as close to Chicago as you can get. From my experiences growing up there most Bears fans suck. They are jerks. Thats just my experience, obviously there are mature Bear fans that don't let football blind them from reality. For those fans I'm respectful. Now I live in Minnesota. And I must say the last 5 years minus the playoff loss have been great. Especially I think it was 03 when Nate Poole caught the TD pass to beat the Vikes and put us in the playoffs. Viking fans aren't too bad. They're haters but that's because we have an awesome QB, a storied franchise and a beautiful home stadium. They have the exact opposite of those 3. So my list would go of most disliked teams.
1. Chicago Bears
2. Dallas Cowboys (sans Romo who's from Kenosha County)
3. Denver Broncos
4. Minnesota Vikings
5. Oakland Raiders
Old 02-05-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
jbooshey
Rookie

jbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan
I grew up in Kenosha which is as close to Chicago as you can get. From my experiences growing up there most Bears fans suck. They are jerks. Thats just my experience, obviously there are mature Bear fans that don't let football blind them from reality. For those fans I'm respectful. Now I live in Minnesota. And I must say the last 5 years minus the playoff loss have been great. Especially I think it was 03 when Nate Poole caught the TD pass to beat the Vikes and put us in the playoffs. Viking fans aren't too bad. They're haters but that's because we have an awesome QB, a storied franchise and a beautiful home stadium. They have the exact opposite of those 3. So my list would go of most disliked teams.
1. Chicago Bears
2. Dallas Cowboys (sans Romo who's from Kenosha County)
3. Denver Broncos
4. Minnesota Vikings
5. Oakland Raiders

I'm going to College in Kenosha and can't stand how many Chicago fans there are here...obviously a large Illinois population lives here, but it still bugs me because there is way too much arrogance in the air! Therefore I can't even enjoy watching anyone from Chicago (except Urlacher because he is a phenom)...I don't usually favor/despise teams outside of the Packers because I enjoy watching talented players so my list is short for hated teams:

1) Bears
2) Cowboys (the idea they call themselves America's team sickens me as much as Baseball being America's pasttime)
A distant 3rd) Vikqueens...not sure why but I don't hate them nearly as much as my parents...I think it is because I like Minnesota as a state
jbooshey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzifelt1ikeit
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Attack_4
How long do we have to wait for this moss trade,like can it be done now or do we hav to wait for the superbowl to be over or for free agency to begin?
after pro bowl that monday i belive
so is that next monday?
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...8900 0&spln=1

Quote:
The Packers are believed to have spoken with Oakland, though that's not confirmed. There was a rumor that Brett Favre wants Moss on his team; the two are considered mutual admirers and share an agent. The St. Petersburg Times believes he could be had for a third-rounder, but we suspect the Packers' second-round pick might bring Moss to Green Bay
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 01:47 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger42
A lot of Packer fans hate Denver for a few reasons.

1. When Elway was coming out of college he said one of the teams he wouldn't sign a contract with if drafted was GB.

2. Then he goes and beats us in the SB

3. Now Javon plays for them
I didn't know that. What a D-bag.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwkick
Living 7 miles from the illinois border, I gotta have my most hated list as:
1.) Bears
2.) Viqueens - Sharper...u trader.
3.) Broncos -J Walk/Elway
4.) Lions
and thanks to number 10
5.) Giants
where do you live???
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 02:47 PM    (permalink
GadoR'Savior
Rookie

GadoR'Savior needs more cowbell.

Okay the Packers have more money than any other team to spend right? So the Packers could easily afford to get Moss if they make the trade and im also a huge, huge, huge fan of making a run at Turner from SD to split and soon take over at running back from Green ( I also love Marshawn but if you can grab Turner you can fill the need of saftey in the draft 1st round)

So if they can do these moves just look at the kinda team they will have!

QB: Favre
HB: Turner/Green
FB: Miree
WR: Moss, Driver, Jennings: Teams cant stop it, hell who u double cuz you cant stop moss one on one and you cant stop driver one on one!
TE: Franks (we need to still address)
T: Tauscher, Clifton with Moll backing up
G: College, Spitz played very well down the road
C Wells, I think he played very well

DEFENSE: Now that i am still in favor for Hodge in the middle and Barnett outside, but Hodge still needs to improve and it prob wont happen.
SE: Kampman= stud
WE: Jenkins, wow, he make the most of his oppurtunity+KGB pass downs
SDT: Pickett
WDT: Williams & Cole, make plays Cole stops the run Williams gets sacks
SOLB: Poppinga played solid but rather have Barnett out there
MLB: Barnett rather have Hodge
WOLB: Hawk great rookie season
CB:Woodson & Harris dual is great, cut down mistakes late in the season
FS: Collins, didnt play as well as his rookie season but still goin to be a star
SS:Draft Laundry or Nelson if ya can.

Tell me that is not a team that has a chance to make a run. Favre will have a field day with those 3 plus if u can find a play making TE. Wow thats all i can say
Old 02-05-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GadoR'Savior
Okay the Packers have more money than any other team to spend right? So the Packers could easily afford to get Moss if they make the trade and im also a huge, huge, huge fan of making a run at Turner from SD to split and soon take over at running back from Green ( I also love Marshawn but if you can grab Turner you can fill the need of saftey in the draft 1st round)
We don't have the most cap. We have plenty of room, but so does just about everyone else. Turner is a RFA so we would probably have to give up our first to get him. I would much rather use our first on Lynch than Turner.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
LickaMahfeetz
Rookie

LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe
WTF is wrong with you packer fans? It makes no sense to me for fans of a team ripping on a team that did MUCH better then them. Can't you guys be decent human being for once?
Coming from the fans that made fun of the Katrina victims!
LickaMahfeetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

I think we should redo nick contract this off season and still keep him in the middle

to be honest i think Hawk would do a great job in the middle , but i would have Nick Barnett over hodge

the man has had 4 years with 100+ tackles

i know theres been people talking about moving him to outside i say maybe get another OLB like
(Briggs or June)

maybe trade Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila or a OLB
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend
I think we should redo nick contract this off season and still keep him in the middle

to be honest i think Hawk would do a great job in the middle , but i would have Nick Barnett over hodge

the man has had 4 years with 100+ tackles

i know theres been people talking about moving him to outside i say maybe get another OLB like
(Briggs or June)

maybe trade Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila or a OLB
I am starting to get intrested in Briggs he did great last night. He is a big game player and he would give us the best linebacking core in the league :D
Old 02-05-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
LickaMahfeetz
Rookie

LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.LickaMahfeetz is a cocksman.

Most Hated List
1- The damn Vikings.... those Barney look-a-like bastards!
2- Frickin' Cowboys... are you serious, the Cowboys never came to Green Bay, and as soon as they did, we stomped them.
3-Patriots... Why won't they just die already!

This is where it becomes more of a dislike
4- Bears... pretty self explantory
5- Lions... they're in the division so I guess they go up here by default
Old 02-05-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
LickaMahfeetz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Sorry to insult your boyfriend, but as far as common sense goes don't you find it odd that only Packers fans and Sean Salisbury still think Favre is a top NFL QB? Make a thread in the NFL thread about whether Grossman or Favre will have a better season next year. You might be suprised at the outcome. But whatever...most of you guys are so completely hopeless and out to lunch when it comes to your "God" that it wouldn't matter anyway.
http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/v...ic.php?t=34920

Nope, exactly how I figured it would be.
Old 02-05-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

Briggs would be a player to add to this upcoming defense, But I wouldn't mind Cato June and spend the money elsewhere like Daniel Graham the TE from New England. If Graham resignes with New England I really am starting to like Olsen, the TE from the U.

Does anyone know where I can see some film on draft prospects?

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
jpapa4490
Rookie

jpapa4490 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Graham would be great, i forget if it was him or watson that ran for like a 60 YD after a catch last year against J-ville, but I think both of them can run pretty well for a TE and we might actually be able to use a TE other then in the redzone.
jpapa4490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Jim Jim
Veteran

Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FahvRay
Quote:
Sorry to insult your boyfriend, but as far as common sense goes don't you find it odd that only Packers fans and Sean Salisbury still think Favre is a top NFL QB? Make a thread in the NFL thread about whether Grossman or Favre will have a better season next year. You might be suprised at the outcome. But whatever...most of you guys are so completely hopeless and out to lunch when it comes to your "God" that it wouldn't matter anyway.

You shouldn't bothered, that guy has no credibility at all, of course he's going to be wrong about nearly everything pertaining to common sense.
Jim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jim
Quote:
Quote:

You shouldn't bothered, that guy has no credibility at all, of course he's going to be wrong about nearly everything pertaining to common sense.
I realize this is a packer thread but lets not start any more wars here... We had 2-3 pages recently of crap i dont want to read, Bearsfan has his oppinion and is entitled to it. But if he could refrain from trolling our thread trying to start trouble it would be alot easier, im not asking him to stop posting in our thread im just asking him to not start fights. I mean who goes into a packers thread and says Favre is worse than Grossman, thats just asking to start a fight. Now im here to talk football so lets cut this little kid fighting and talk about what we should do this offseason
Old 02-05-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He actually isn't a bad poster when it comes to anything but the packers. He even isn't too bad of a homer when talking about the bears. But as soon as the Packers come in, his common sense goes out the window. I actually quite enjoy most of his posts that aren't on the Packer board.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Idk im not intrested in a whole bunch of FA. I think we should go after 1 big name guy like Briggs or someone like that and let our team draft some future talent, like a lynch. But thats just my opinion
Old 02-05-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447
He actually isn't a bad poster when it comes to anything but the packers. He even isn't too bad of a homer when talking about the bears. But as soon as the Packers come in, his common sense goes out the window. I actually quite enjoy most of his posts that aren't on the Packer board.
i agree, but its just a bit agrivating to see 3 pages of arguments that i dont want to read.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jim
Quote:
Quote:

You might be the biggest ***** I've ever met in my life. You cry like a girl because I post in your thread yet you continually try to talk **** about me. As for the no credibility thread, go read the pro-bowl thread if you want, I got more votes for most knowledgeable poster on here outside of toonster, it's not something I would brag about but if you really want to go there fine. Nobody even knows who the **** you are.

And of course the votes are going to go that way after Grossman has a bad game in the Superbowl.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447
Thanks. I actually like a majority of you guys too. I wouldn't post in here if I didn't.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote