Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-17-2006, 08:47 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote="jpapa4490"]i personally think Blackmon will be out #3 corner next year[/quote

it really depends on what happens in tranning camp but it would be a good battle better Ross and Blackmon if it ends up happening

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 09:05 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Packers Mock Draft

Round 1: Marshawn Lynch - Running Back - Junior - Cal

Round 2: Aaron Ross - Cornerback - Senior - Texas

Round 3: Steve Smith - Wide Receiver - USC
i'd love for that to happen. i'm all for Lynch in the first.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 09:25 AM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope
Quote:
Packers Mock Draft

i could live with that aswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

Rodgers and Lynch_07 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

updated sig, to enhance the campaign for Marshawn in the first!

http://www.wisconsin-sports.com/
Rodgers and Lynch_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 11:58 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodgers and Bush_06
Judging by your name you've just diminished the chances of that happening by about 100%.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 12:06 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Judging by your name you've just diminished the chances of that happening by about 100%.
lol, I thought the same thing.
Old 11-18-2006, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

Rodgers and Lynch_07 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfan33
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
lol, I thought the same thing.
I would get a new name (Rodgers and Lynch_07) but Id have to a new e-mail.

http://www.wisconsin-sports.com/
Rodgers and Lynch_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lynch would be killer in a ZBS.
Old 11-18-2006, 06:47 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
Lynch would be killer in a ZBS.
He is the ideal prospect for the pack. He looks to be picked where I think the packers will be picking, he fits the system, runs hard, fills a need for many years to come, but I don't want to get too excited now, the draft is a long ways away
Old 11-18-2006, 06:47 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just ask scott, I bet he would change your name for you.
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Marshawn already plays in the ZBS at Cal, I think he's got a lot of the same abilities as Ahman, personally I'd like to see them both on the team, Lynch would have a 5 or 6 year deal, Ahman would be 2 or 3 years. I'd also be in favor of trading up, maybe trading the disgruntled Al Harris if he still wants out, for a 3rd or 4th rounder, and in turn moving that pick and our first rounder up to get Leon Hall to replace Harris.

And I don't think there's anything wrong with talking about the draft at this point, everybody's talking about total Wins or Losses and that's also in the future. Even fans of the best teams have been discussing future needs so there's nothing wrong with it, that's what this whole site was started on.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 09:03 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Packers Mock Draft

Resulting Depth Chart:

Offence:

QB: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Ingle Martin
RB: Marshawn Lynch, Vernand Morency, Noah Herron
FB: Brandon Miree, Free Agent/Late-Round Pick

WR1: Donald Driver
WR2: Greg Jennings
WR3: Steve Smith
WR4: Ruvell Martin
WR5: Chris Francies/Late-Round Pick/Free Agent
TE: Bubba Franks, David Martin, Donald Lee

LT: Chad Clifton, Late-Round Pick/Free Agent
LG: Daryn Colledge, Tony Moll
C: Scott Wells, Jason Spitz
RG: Jason Spitz, Tony Moll
RT: Mark Tauscher, Junius Coston

Defence:

LDE: Aaron Kampman, Free-Agent/Late-Round Pick
LDT: Corey Williams, Cullen Jenkins
RDT: Ryan Pickett, Colin Cole, Johnny Jolly
RDE: Kabeer Gbaja-Biamilla, Mike Montgommery

LOLB: A.J. Hawk, Ben Taylor, Tracy White
MLB: Nick Barnett, Abdul Hodge
ROLB: Brady Poppinga, Ben Taylor, Tracy White

CB1: Al Harris
CB2: Charles Woodson
CB3: Aaron Ross
CB4: Will Blackmon
CB5: Patrick Dendy
FS: Nick Collins, Tyrone Culver
SS: Marquand Maneul, Marviel Underwood
I am evidently in the minority on an RB in the first round, but I'd much rather have a round 3-5 RB. Look at the success Denver has had drafting RBs in thoise rounds that fit the ZBS.

I'd have CB or WR on day 1, preferably Ted Ginn (though he might have gotten himself top 10) or Antoine Cason. I also like LaRon Landry, but not sure about safety. The safety play this year has been piss-poor with so many big plays given up and Underwood is not guaranteed of coming back NFL ready from his injury. Steve Smith would be a good pickup, especially if he were a R3 choice to go with an R1 choice.

I think Ahman Green has done a good job and shoul dbe brought back, giving an RB corps of Green, Morecy and Herron. Skip the RB this year. Go with WR/CB early, and O-line for depth late. I'd also like to see a defensive end, but not as much as I'd like the depth at WR, Secondary and O-line improved. I also wouldn't mind a threat at TE as the guys this year aren't special, IMO.

What would you think about Leonard in R2 or R3?
Old 11-18-2006, 11:15 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzifelt1ikeit
Quote:
Quote:
Packers Mock Draft

i could live with that aswell
Peterson.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 11:39 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Asante Samuel and Eugen Wilson have been named out. That leaves just one opening day starter for the Pats. link
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:07 AM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
Asante Samuel and Eugen Wilson have been named out. That leaves just one opening day starter for the Pats. link
Are you sure you are posting in the right team thread?

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:19 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Is it not relevant?
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:22 AM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Is it not relevant?
That would be who the packers play this week, so ya that probably would be relevant.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
:roll: jeez dude, pull your head out of your ass. :roll:

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 10:20 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Packers will win.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:13 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

so yea, i am out of market, so i can not see the packers game, can you guys please keep me up to date on what is happening??
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 01:33 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner
so yea, i am out of market, so i can not see the packers game, can you guys please keep me up to date on what is happening??
well things don't look good. we're down 21-0 and our offense hasn't been able to move the ball. Favre just got hurt and Aaron Rodgers is filling in.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Featherstone

Quote:
Quote:
well things don't look good. we're down 21-0 and our offense hasn't been able to move the ball. Favre just got hurt and Aaron Rodgers is filling in.
In the offenses defense (nice), there have been guys open all over the place, Brett was just way off.
Old 11-19-2006, 02:34 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherstone
Quote:
Quote:
In the offenses defense (nice), there have been guys open all over the place, Brett was just way off.
he missed a lot of throws, man brady is sharp today
Old 11-19-2006, 02:42 PM    (permalink
jpapa4490
Rookie

jpapa4490 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

We just got raped today. Nothing positive, Favre got hurt and prior to that he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat and the defense played horrible. And where is run game? we totally abandoned it.
jpapa4490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugly ugly game today boys. Any word on the seriousness of Favres injury?

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote