Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2006, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
The Packers will win.
Nice prediction.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 03:14 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
The Packers will win.
Nice prediction.
Jinx. :twisted: Did I say the Packers would win? I meant that Brett Favre would get injured. My bad.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 03:22 PM    (permalink

This was one of the worst Packer performances i've seen in a long time. That game was extremely hard to watch. A little summary:

- More blown coverages

- Both QB's sucked

- Receivers couldn't get open

- O-line wasn't giving much time for the qb's to throw

- running game was awful
Old 11-19-2006, 03:25 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
This was one of the worst Packer performances i've seen in a long time. That game was extremely hard to watch. A little summary:

- More blown coverages

- Both QB's sucked

- Receivers couldn't get open

- O-line wasn't giving much time for the qb's to throw

- running game was awful
There were many times that i saw the WRs open, but Favre and Rodgers couldnt get the ball to them

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep. You guys get killed by the Pats at home too? Yep.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 03:33 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone heard anything about Favre yet? I didn't get to see the game to know how serious it was.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 03:36 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej
Yep. You guys get killed by the Pats at home too? Yep.
We still managed to kick the Vikings ass, and the Vikings had a great game against the powerhouse Dolphins.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:37 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
anyone heard anything about Favre yet? I didn't get to see the game to know how serious it was.
It didn't look to serious, I would be shocked if he missed the next game because of it.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:48 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

just when you think they can make something out of the season they lay an egg.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:58 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok so i know this might not be a " creditable" source, but the guy who runs Favres official site said that Favre will be fine and it was just a stinger in his elbow. so hopefully he is right.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:15 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

they just announced that on cbs
Old 11-19-2006, 04:21 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it
they just announced that on cbs
Ya, the said it was numbness in his hand and that he could have played the rest of the game but they were just being safe.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:36 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we looked horrible today. really no positives, besides Favre being alright afterwards.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:44 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

so in what direction do we go next? I think it was the reality check that we aren't that good and have a lot of room for improvement.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

Rodgers and Lynch_07 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Unfortunately had the oppurtunity to go to the pitiful game. Horrible in all aspects. In the 3rd quarter we had 4 yards rushes. Rodgers tripled our totaled after a 10 yard run. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic performance, Packers are definitely in for a drafting of Marshawn Lynch.....as shown by my new name.

http://www.wisconsin-sports.com/
Rodgers and Lynch_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:52 PM    (permalink

Favre possibly played the worst half of football in his life. He was overthrowing, underthrowing and throwing it away from every WR he had a chance to hit. MM needs to really lay down the law this week in practice's because if they ever play like this again it will be a big loss again. I do still have to give credit to the Patriots and Bill Bilechek for having the best gameplan ever and beating the crap out of us.
Old 11-19-2006, 05:12 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well...that sucked balls....at least....well..no...nothing positive to take from that game.......

at least the viqueens lost....to the dolphins.

get well soon Brett.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 05:22 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
well...that sucked balls....at least....well..no...nothing positive to take from that game.......

at least the viqueens lost....to the dolphins.

get well soon Brett.
I figured while watching the game that he had a stinger, he'll be back at practice tomarrow
Old 11-19-2006, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

I thought that if the Packers scored a touchdown that they would throw Farve back in there, but they were being cautious. I thought it was good was Rodgers to get experience against a top tier team-unfortunately the Pats brought the house and the Pack couldn't block...

Old 11-19-2006, 05:30 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodgers and Lynch_07
I thought that if the Packers scored a touchdown that they would throw Farve back in there, but they were being cautious. I thought it was good was Rodgers to get experience against a top tier team-unfortunately the Pats brought the house and the Pack couldn't block...
ya there wasnt really much that Rodgers could do in the situation that he was in. I thought he looked pretty poised in the pocket, and did as much as he could.

As i was watching the game i figured that favres injury was just a pinched nerve, and that could have prevented him from gripping the ball right. There was really no point in risking putting him back in a game like that, especially with the pressure the Pats were getting on them.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-19-2006, 05:32 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it
so in what direction do we go next? I think it was the reality check that we aren't that good and have a lot of room for improvement.
I'm not trying to start something but you were never any good. Your record was inflated by your incredibly easy schedule.
Old 11-19-2006, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30
Quote:
ya there wasnt really much that Rodgers could do in the situation that he was in. I thought he looked pretty poised in the pocket, and did as much as he could.

As i was watching the game i figured that favres injury was just a pinched nerve, and that could have prevented him from gripping the ball right. There was really no point in risking putting him back in a game like that, especially with the pressure the Pats were getting on them.
I also know that Farve's had some problems with a groin injury. That could have been affecting him more than the Packers made it out to be....they just didn't want to tip off the Pats on that info....

Old 11-19-2006, 05:37 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30
Quote:

I also know that Farve's had some problems with a groin injury. That could have been affecting him more than the Packers made it out to be....they just didn't want to tip off the Pats on that info....
that definately could be. there was something wrong with favre today.

well like i said this game will show what our team is actually made of and it definately showed. This team is still really unexperienced, and still has holes that need to be filled for next year.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-19-2006, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

The lone bright sport was AJ....10 tackles and a fumble recovery....he's a ballhawk thats for sure.

Old 11-19-2006, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Packers are definitely in for a drafting of Marshawn Lynch.
eh, what's the point we don't even give the ball to the RB's anymore. :? We need another WR so we can just go full on Colts offense, minus Manning. :evil:

The Packers reluctance to run the ball, even when Favre was clearly struggling, is very frustrating. Our offense doesn't move the ball and our defense doesn't get to rest, that's a recipe for disaster. :|

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote